Click Here!

Neighbourhood Whore Reviews Replies

Lady's Daughter

2 hours ago, Asuka said:

It's good to know there will be a new chapter soon!!! And it's very important to read how is the life of Harry in these days! For my part you won't hear any complaints!! Jejejeje

Hey ^^, I actually posted chapter 6 on the 12th! Here it is: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600099043&chapter=6 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/12/2017 at 6:19 PM, Guest Harry Potter said:

Will there be a chapter 7?

Sorry for my lateness, I didn’t receive a notification about your post -.-’

The short answer to your question is yes, there will be – even if I’m slow as all hell.

If you want a complete answer, read my next post.

Ch.6 Review

TorisLovesYou – Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! You made me realise how long it’s been since I last updated this story. So, yesterday I sat down to work on this and I think what I wrote came out pretty good. The problem is that they’re all later scenes, so I still have nothing but the outline for next chapter. I will work on it, and I’ll do my best to get it up by the 12th.

Ps I’m, finally, editing ch.5, so expect to see changes in there by the 12th in any case. 

Love, 

Lady’s

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2018 at 5:09 PM, Guest Great story said:

Reckon they'll be a new chapter soon? You're writing is brilliant

Thank you so much! I wanted to answer you right away, but then I thought you would rather read another chapter, so here it is! http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600099043&chapter=7

20 hours ago, Guest Great story said:

You are evil! Good writing though. Next chapter in march? 

(I'll legit send 5 of whatever currency for that next chapter through PayPal.  Great writing)

Thank you! This is extremely flattering <3 (really!) I… don’t actually have PayPal, and you don’t have to send me anything, but if you legit want to we can talk about it after I post next chapter, which I’ll try to have ready for March regardless ^^

That was cruel!! hahaha but I really enjoyed the chapter!  I hope to read soon the next chapter!!  And the conclusion of  course!! I have the feeling that Harry is going to lose his virginity in the next chapter and if not it's going to happen soon!

Thanks for the update!!!

On 16/2/2018 at 9:23 PM, Asuka said:

That was cruel!! hahaha but I really enjoyed the chapter!  I hope to read soon the next chapter!!  And the conclusion of  course!! I have the feeling that Harry is going to lose his virginity in the next chapter and if not it's going to happen soon!

Thanks for the update!!!

So sorry xD Glad to know you enjoyed it! There will be a bit of build-up before he loses his virginity, so it will be soon but probably not in the next two chapters.

I can tell you now that this will be a long story, I have plans up to Harry’s second year, but the pace will pick up a little once he’s started sleeping around on the regular ;) 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tripledmashtwins

I need you to update!! You left us hanging and I need to know what happens next. Great story. I love the OC character, he might be a pedo but at least he's nice and treats him better then the dursleys. Update soon. Also would it be possible to put this on archiveofourown.com? I can save it that way with the rest of my stories. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/3/2018 at 11:12 PM, Guest Tripledmashtwins said:

I need you to update!! You left us hanging and I need to know what happens next. Great story. I love the OC character, he might be a pedo but at least he's nice and treats him better then the dursleys. Update soon. Also would it be possible to put this on archiveofourown.com? I can save it that way with the rest of my stories. 

Yeah, I know, sorry ^^’  I’ve got most of the sex scene and a bit of the aftercare written in my notebook, now I need to type it up and finish the chapter. My laptop’s just been repaired so it won’t take me a lot, and on the 12th there should be an update. 

About ao3, well, I suppose I could. I’ll let you know when I set up an account ^^. But I think I’ll only start posting in June, when I first started my fic on aff, I like the idea of doing it on the anniversary.

• 2 months later...

Sooo, I’d understand it if you hated me – I had so many problems in these past three months it feels like a lifetime.

In this time I have set up an Ao3 account → https://archiveofourown.org/users/Lady_s_Daughter 

And you’ll be happy to know this chapter ended up so long I’ve basically got a good chunk of the next one ready. You’re probably tired of promises, but I’m gonna do my best to update every month from June to September at least, even if I have to post from wherever I’ll go on vacation. 

Thanks for the patience,

L’D out.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Guest TripleSmashTwins said:

Thanks for posting your story Lady’s Daughter just read chapter 9.

You’re welcome! I know the end is kinda wordy and strange, I had an unexpected guest in my house for eight days just when I wanted to finish the chapter! But I’ll correct soon ^^

• 9 months later...
4 hours ago, Guest yoiii said:

Is this story on Hiatus or dead?

Neither, really, it’s just that I wrote all over my notebooks and still haven’t typed it all up… I’m terrible, I know, I was pretty sure I’d be able to post last month but that clearly didn’t happen.

Next chapter is gonna be up either in a few days or on the 12th of June.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for your effort! You don’t know how much we readers appreciate it. I love your story. Plz Plz update soon. Hell I’m willing to type it for u if u send me pics. I hope u update soon. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.