Neighbourhood Whore Reviews Replies

Lady's Daughter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anon – Yeah, I know, I’m sorry. I’ve only got 1000 words of the next chapter and I want to get to 2000. The problem is that I’m busy with rl and other fics… And I’m an honestly lazy person, I admit. I’ll see what I can do, alright?

Edited by Lady's Daughter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/5/2017 at 6:33 PM, Guest Dukenuk3m said:

It’s May and still no update. Are you still active?

I know I'm really slow... Sorry. School is sucking a lot of my energies. I have something typed up, but I'm not sure I'll be able to post in three days.

The June update is a sure thing, though, and I hope to post in July and September as well. I usually go on holiday in August so that'll probably be a no.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/5/2017 at 0:14 AM, Guest Likr story said:

Any guesses on your next update?   

You mean on when I’ll update or on what it’ll be about?

I will update on the 12th of June (Gosh, it’s been a year!), I have the first half written and it’s basically just smut ^^’, I think the second half will be a little world-building. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Asuka

I hope you feel much better than the previous days!  please try to not push yourself too much! you need to rest to fully recover!  I hope you could finish the chapter soon! but please don't  abandon your story!  I want to read more about it!!

11 hours ago, Guest Asuka said:

I hope you feel much better than the previous days!  please try to not push yourself too much! you need to rest to fully recover!  I hope you could finish the chapter soon! but please don't  abandon your story!  I want to read more about it!!

Thank you! I have been pushing myself too much these past few weeks, up until yesterday, actually, but now I can finally slow down for a while.

Don’t worry, I have no intention of abandoning my story, the opposite! While I wasn’t posting, I have written three future scenes that I think you will all like! I’m already planning on Harry’s stay at Hogwarts ;)

• 1 month later...

Someone bite me, but we could actually have a chapter on the 12th.

I haven’t had any drive to adjust the fifth chapter more than I already did, sadly, so I didn’t think I would write and publish a new one, but if you don’t mind a little world-building (and Ms Figg’s cats)… well. I have just written 600 words, and I know where this chapter is going so if I don’t publish in four days, the September update is a sure thing.

...I know I make you wait months on end… Sorry? I’m a deeply flawed individual ^^’

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.