Click Here!

Lois's sexual reawakening

Guest TB

The story stats after the episode "Brian sings and swings" with Lois going to Sarah's house to see how's she doing after Meg broke up with her she finds Sarah depressed so Lois afraid she'll commit suicide tells Sarah she'll do any one thing to cheer her up so Sarah asked if Lois will have sex with her after Lois and Sarah have sex Lois realized that peter can't satisfy her so she starts looking for sexual partners to satisfy her.

Sexual partners Lois have to have

Sarah

Connie D'Amico

Jillian

Bonnie (some time after Cleveland gets his show)

Roberta Tubbs (the only character Lois can have sex with from the Cleveland show)

Chris (he thinks it was just a dream)

any one else is up to you.

Sexual partners Lois can't have

any of Peter's friends

any characters from the Cleveland show who's not Roberta

Meg

any animals

• 2 years later...
Guest FutaSansaXLoras

When I saw the first part, I started to envision a plot that wouldn’t fit some of the list of “have to haves” so I thought I would just check if this would be okay;

What if after Lois had sex with Sarah, Sarah made Lois have sex with the rest of the Lesbian Alliance Club, with Lois becoming their booty call sex slave. So lots of Older Sub x Younger Domme scenes.

Connie could have some issues to resolve after that time Prison!Meg knocked her out and stuck her tongue down her throat, and gets her revenge on Meg by using Lois as her butt slut.

Roberta could be a new member of the Lesbian Alliance Club and get off on fucking Lois all around the Griffin House.

Jillian and Bonnie could be recruited by Lois after Sarah decides Lois isn’t enough to satisfy the whole Club.

Obviously this would be a girl on girl only story so Lois wouldm’t be having sex with Chris.

What do you think.? 

45 minutes ago, Guest FutaSansaXLoras said:

When I saw the first part, I started to envision a plot that wouldn’t fit some of the list of “have to haves” so I thought I would just check if this would be okay;

What if after Lois had sex with Sarah, Sarah made Lois have sex with the rest of the Lesbian Alliance Club, with Lois becoming their booty call sex slave. So lots of Older Sub x Younger Domme scenes.

Connie could have some issues to resolve after that time Prison!Meg knocked her out and stuck her tongue down her throat, and gets her revenge on Meg by using Lois as her butt slut.

Roberta could be a new member of the Lesbian Alliance Club and get off on fucking Lois all around the Griffin House.

Jillian and Bonnie could be recruited by Lois after Sarah decides Lois isn’t enough to satisfy the whole Club.

Obviously this would be a girl on girl only story so Lois wouldm’t be having sex with Chris.

What do you think.? 

Sure that works when I maked the challenge I didn't think anyone would do a only Lois other women story so I added Chris in hopes someone would take it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.