Click Here!

A Unicorn, A Dragon and A Troll Walk Into A Bar...

CL Mustafic

Author: The_CL
Title: A Unicorn, A Dragon and A Troll Walk Into A Bar...
Summary: In a time when mankind has blown themselves back into the dark ages, the others finally come out of hiding but they have their problems of their own. Centered around the troll/dwarf war of aught 6, this is the story of how a unicorn and his fairy, a dragon, a troll and a clumsy human come together to save an entire species and maybe fall in love somewhere in there too.

Fandom: Original
Pairing: N/A
Warnings: 3Plus Anal Bigotry DP Fet Fingering HJ Hum M/M MiCD OC Oral Other Racist Rim Solo Spank Toys Violence Voy WIP

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered
URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108230

Review Replies: http://www2.adult-fa...on/#entry368114

So in keeping with me not writing the things that are expected of me, I posted this story that is just complete nonsense. It started out as a conversation between Tahn and I about the difference between fantasy and science fiction where in I told her I was going to write a story about a robot unicorn because I now knew that I could. It spiraled out of control from there and now there is a story called, A Unicon, A Dragon and A Troll Walk Into A Bar...

Yeah, it's as bad as it sounds and to make matters worse, I used the You thing. What is that second person you suck POV? I have no idea what it's called but it's only a small part of the narrative and only used as a sort of gag. Then to go even further down the rabbit hole of crappiness, I wrote part of it in first person present tense and the other part in third person present tense.

You all are going to hate it and I'm okay with that because it wasn't meant to be taken too seriously so go on and hate on it all you'd like but I'm still going to write it because Tahn said I could. Enjoy!

CL

omg, this is great. Needs pixies and yetis though ;)

There might be pixies... I'm sure that they'll all get eaten though, maybe by yetis... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...