Click Here!

Naruko Kaguya Futa Yuri Challenge

Snake_King

Premise:

High School AU. Naruko is your average loudmouth with an attitude at Konoha High, though she secretly angsts about her skinny-as-a-stick body and how she wishes she could enact some of her revenge and power fantasies against people who bother her, as well as be with people she likes.

One day, while staying at school for detention, she finds a scroll hidden in the school's basement and takes it home out of curiosity. Upon opening it, she unleashes the goddess of lust, Kaguya, who bonds herself with Naruko, granting her the body she's always wanted and giving her a penis that she can summon or make disappear at will. Kaguya's bargain is that, in exchange for this new body and power, as well as eternal life, and eternal youth (once she hits 20), Naruko must find women to convert into her cult of lovers/slave harem.

To further this, Kaguya grants Naruko the ability to, through touch, induce any woman or girl of her choice into a sexually aroused state that has them seek Naruko out until she has her way with them. She manages to do this to multiple women and girls, and eventually takes over the school, and her influence starts to spread beyond that.

Also, once Naruko has sex with with a girl or woman, their body will gain supermodel proportions (if they aren't that way already), and any woman over 20 will physically become like that again. Once she does them, they eagerly dream and think about their next session with their lover/master.

List of girls/women Naruko screws/converts:

1. Hinata Hyuuga (first)

2. Tsunade Senju (second)

3. Sakura Haruno

4. Ino Yamanaka

5. Tenten

6. Temari Sabaku

7. Kurenai Yuhi

8. Anko Mitarashi

9. Konan

10. Shizune

11. Mei Terumi

12. Tayuya

13. Sasame Fuuma

14. Yugito Nii

You may add as many women and girls as you like.

Must Have:

1. Anal while on all fours

2. Titty fuck

3. 69 position before anything with the futa!dick happens

4. Spanking

5. Some girls finding that they like anal so much that they proclaim themselves to be proud anal whores

6. Naruko magically brands each girl/woman as hers with a spank on the cheek after cumming in all their holes.

None of:

1. Sasuke bashing (that's been done to death at this point, and the most I'd allow is an occasional "Take that!")

If you'd like to take up this challenge and/or have any questions about it, reply and let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I have thrown this into the back with the rest of the challenges I have picked up. As usual, questions, comments or suggestions may be addressed at my discussion forum. Any all ideas or suggestions, no matter how minute, are appreciated. http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/60592-praetors-discussion-thread/page-3#entry394387

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.