Click Here!

Ben 10 Alien Planet Harem Challenge

Snake_King

Premise: Takes place during Omniverse, but with some notable differences, of course. Ben and Rook are sent on a rescue mission, and it winds up involving a lot of the women in Ben's life. Then, the mission takes a wrong turn, and everyone gets separated by a messed up teleportation device, sending them to parts unknown. Ben arrives with his female companions on an alien planet where the inhabitants are like the Asari from Mass Effect (all female, can reproduce with any species regardless of gender, and swing in all ways), and the air is filled with a substance that subtly and gradually makes them horny, and the effect is long-lasting. Upon arriving, Ben and the girls are taken to the leaders of this world, who agree to help them leave under certain conditions:

A) Ben and his female companions each have to impregnate at lease one member of the locals (their biology and technology makes this possible) so as to add to the natives' gene pool.

B) Said impregnation must be witnessed before a crowd each time it happens.

C) They must do this within two months

Before long, Ben and his female companions slowly start to embrace the locals' custom of 24/7 nudity, save for when in space and on other planets they don't have a home on. And before they leave, Ben and co. realize they have feelings for one another and are sexually attracted towards each other, and the whole group is wed to each other on the spot, followed by a big orgy in the middle of a crowd where Ben cums in the girls' every hole.

Ben's Female Companions:

1. Looma

2. Gwen

3. Attea

4. Kai Green

5. Lucy

6. Ester

7. Eight Eight

8. Julie Yamamoto

9. Rook Sharr

You may add any other girls to this list, but no moms are to be added.

Must Have:

1. Anal while on all fours

2. Titty fuck

3. Spanking

4. Consensual dirty talk

5. Girl-on-girl involves a strap-on that lets the wearer cum in their partner

None of:

1. Bashing (big waste of story)

2. Rape

3. Cheating (if the girl was in a relationship before this story, then they are to have broken up with that person by the time the story starts)

4. Pegging

Let me know if you'd like to take this story up and/or have any questions about it.

Yeah, it could do that if the writer chose it. Although, aside from making him horny, what effect do you think it would have on Ben due to his being male?

Also, part of the reason I set had it set up this way is because I've always felt that harem works best if it takes place in an environment that allows for that sort of thing to happen.

I think it would give him a horse cock (maybe 19 inches) as well as make him horny and giving him more stamina.

That would make sense, as well as probably give him more of a physical build that would compensate for that stamina. Don't you think?

Like make him ripped and buffed up? That would be cool.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. It would make sense for both him and his female companions to undergo changes both physical and mental during his stay on that world and when exposed to the substance in its air. Any other ideas or questions?

Unfortunately, I'm already writing a Ben 10 harem fic with overbusty, sexually enhanced women and a hung and horny Ben. The only thing besides the setting that'd make it unique would be if Ben had an actual horse's cock, although the conditions make it interesting. What do the locals look like and what happens when they eventually leave the world?

Unfortunately, I'm already writing a Ben 10 harem fic with overbusty, sexually enhanced women and a hung and horny Ben. The only thing besides the setting that'd make it unique would be if Ben had an actual horse's cock, although the conditions make it interesting. What do the locals look like and what happens when they eventually leave the world?

On the subject of the locals appearance, I was thinking of something like this:

1. Their bodies are mostly human-like with curves and faces akin to what we consider beautiful.

2. Their skin is colored blue with thin, red, zebra-like stripes up and down their arms, legs, and torso.

3. Their eyes have black sclera, slit pupils, and irises whose colors range from silver to bright red.

4. Their hair is much like that of the Predator

5. On the name of the locals' species, I'm not sure, but perhaps something like the X'Hallegi or something like that.

6. On the name of the planet, how about something like Xenagotha or something like that.

(I thought of those last two off the top of my head)

As for what happens when they eventually leave, Ben and the gang are provided with a new spaceship, go to find Rook, and return to Earth and establish a new house to live in, as well as open trade and talks between the planet they'd left and the intergalactic community. Sound okay?

I'm sorry that you feel you won't be able to do this story, but I'm glad that it piqued your interest. Any other questions or thoughts on it?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.