Click Here!

Straight Shota Story Ideas

thebooblover

Pegging is not forbidden on the site, and we have a tag for it in the archives (Peg, if I remember correctly). 

On another note, since this thread is becoming quite long: 

This is where you can post challenges to writers, or request stories to be written based on your ideas.

If you want to take up a challenge or request, it is permitted for the original poster and the author to discuss ideas and how to progress the story.

It is recommended that once an author has taken up a challenge or request, and posted the story, s/he post a link to the story in the relevant Challenge or Request thread, and then create a Review Response thread in the appropriate forum, where readers and author are welcome to discuss the story at any length.

It is NOT permitted to post random, unrelated ideas, or hijack a thread to come up with new ideas, no matter whether they are related to the original post or not. If the writer who takes up the challenge asks for input, keep it to the point, and do not derail the discussion, and allow the author time to respond.

The Challenges and Requests forum is NOT meant to be used like some sort of a think tank with endless ideas being thrown out, but no one taking up the challenge.

If you have an idea, create your own thread to post your ideas, and wait for someone to take up the challenge.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GuestGuy

May I ass an idea? There it is.

My twins step brothers: A busty and sexy girl is grounded by her father and is obliged to watch over her twins step-brothers, who she didn’t bear that well, while her father and his wife are out for the day. She and the two boys went out to the backyard’s pool, seeing the way their watching her body, she decides to have some fun teasing them. She ask both of them to apply sunscreen on her body and when they touch her ass and tits she threats them saying she’s telling their mother what they did. Although, she’s willing to keep silent if they show her their penises. She gets quite the surprise when the two biggest dicks she ever saw hung between her step-brothers.

^^ I accept reviews about the idea. 

Since it obviously bears repeating: 

This is where you can post challenges to writers, or request stories to be written based on your ideas.

If you want to take up a challenge or request, it is permitted for the original poster and the author to discuss ideas and how to progress the story.

It is recommended that once an author has taken up a challenge or request, and posted the story, s/he post a link to the story in the relevant Challenge or Request thread, and then create a Review Response thread in the appropriate forum, where readers and author are welcome to discuss the story at any length.

It is NOT permitted to post random, unrelated ideas, or hijack a thread to come up with new ideas, no matter whether they are related to the original post or not. If the writer who takes up the challenge asks for input, keep it to the point, and do not derail the discussion, and allow the author time to respond.

The Challenges and Requests forum is NOT meant to be used like some sort of a think tank with endless ideas being thrown out, but no one taking up the challenge.

If you have an idea, create your own thread to post your ideas, and wait for someone to take up the challenge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

You can always make a new challenge here!

It’s not that. The idea I had for the story is this.

The female knight goes off to save the prince from an old hag witch that kidnapped him.

She gets captured by the witch and is imprisoned.

While in prison, she finds the witch is not a beautiful, busty, bubble butt woman that is a MILF now.

The prince is fine, and she learns that he was kidnapped but ran away with the witch., after she was banished from the kingdom.

The witch was his caretaker, because his father, the king, is a douse.

While hiding out, the witch found a way to make a young potion by using the prince’s royal blood.

After it worked, they soon learned that they can product keep each other young forever by his seaman and her milk.

The knight joins in, and the three live happily ever after. By either building their own kingdom, or dethroning the king.

7 hours ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

It’s not that. The idea I had for the story is this.

The female knight goes off to save the prince from an old hag witch that kidnapped him.

She gets captured by the witch and is imprisoned.

While in prison, she finds the witch is not a beautiful, busty, bubble butt woman that is a MILF now.

The prince is fine, and she learns that he was kidnapped but ran away with the witch., after she was banished from the kingdom.

The witch was his caretaker, because his father, the king, is a douse.

While hiding out, the witch found a way to make a young potion by using the prince’s royal blood.

After it worked, they soon learned that they can product keep each other young forever by his seaman and her milk.

The knight joins in, and the three live happily ever after. By either building their own kingdom, or dethroning the king.

Oh cool. For me, I had the idea of combining several stories into one revolving around the prince.

The first chapter is the busty knight saving the prince from the witch and a female Orc Bodyguard who wants to use his pure, holy healing semen to gain eternal youth and immortality. The Knight stops them but it’s too late to stop them. When it’s revealed that the Witch only wanted the boy’s semen and now needs it to survive (A la Repunzle’s hair in Tangled) the prince allows her to stay and become the kingdom’s sorcerous while the knight and orc become his personal bodyguards.

The next revolves around the prince’s jealous older sister plotting his destruction. She sends an assassin to kill him, but the assassin can’t after witnessing an orgy between him and the girls. The assassin joins in, but can’t tell them who sent her because even she doesn’t know it was the princess in disguise.

The third involves a dragon sent by the evil princess via smashing her eggs. The dragon is subdued by the Prince’s harem and the prince seduces the dragon and breeds her, making her a mother once again.

Finally, the princess is caught in another scheme redhanded. She is then fucked by the prince and humiliated by the harem until she breaks.

In the end, the prince has to do a right of passage by fucking his ultra-bust mother as a sign of manhood.

5 hours ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

Oh cool. For me, I had the idea of combining several stories into one revolving around the prince.

The first chapter is the busty knight saving the prince from the witch and a female Orc Bodyguard who wants to use his pure, holy healing semen to gain eternal youth and immortality. The Knight stops them but it’s too late to stop them. When it’s revealed that the Witch only wanted the boy’s semen and now needs it to survive (A la Repunzle’s hair in Tangled) the prince allows her to stay and become the kingdom’s sorcerous while the knight and orc become his personal bodyguards.

The next revolves around the prince’s jealous older sister plotting his destruction. She sends an assassin to kill him, but the assassin can’t after witnessing an orgy between him and the girls. The assassin joins in, but can’t tell them who sent her because even she doesn’t know it was the princess in disguise.

The third involves a dragon sent by the evil princess via smashing her eggs. The dragon is subdued by the Prince’s harem and the prince seduces the dragon and breeds her, making her a mother once again.

Finally, the princess is caught in another scheme redhanded. She is then fucked by the prince and humiliated by the harem until she breaks.

In the end, the prince has to do a right of passage by fucking his ultra-bust mother as a sign of manhood.

Yeah, sure, go ahead and write it when/if you can. I would be sure to read it.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Since it bears repeating, we do not allow requests for nor offers of passing around stories that have been saved by our users. This also goes for stories that have been written in response to challenges and requests on our forum. 

The rule posted in the “Searching for a Fic” forum applies here as anywhere else: 

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

The post in question has therefore been deleted, and any further requests for copies, or links to websites where the story has been posted by anyone other than the original author will be deleted on sight. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

• 1 year later...
Guest Cuppa O.J.

Some ideas that I have for SS Stories that I’m too afraid to make because I don’t want to be accused of being a pedophile:

1.) Tommy the Hero

Tommy Samson is your average,  young, shy, innocent little boy (who has got a lot packing below the belt and a genius level intellect) who wants to keep to himself.  However, he unintentionally gains the attention of a popular group of Super Heroines known as The Legion of Heroism.  The Heroines, who’re all pent up from doing their heroic deeds, decide to meet the boy in person, talk with him and recruit him onto the team for emotional support.  But what was supposed to be  a “stress reliever” for the team ends up being an incredibly useful ally. 

The Legion of Heroism:

Star Bright (Leader), Kuiper Queen, Redd Spot, Miss Eclipse and Halley Comet

2.) The Boy in the Upside Down

Andrew’s family just moved into Hawkins, Indiana in hopes for a simpler life.  Unfortunately, Andrew gets captured by a monstrous creature and is brought to an unknown dimension where he’s used as a breeding slave for some of the monsters that reside there.  Over the course of the few months he was there, Andrew’s cock grew to massive sizes and he hadn’t aged a wink.  More importantly, he became addicted to being dominated by the female creatures of the Upside Down, so much so that he refuses to leave his new “home”.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.