Click Here!

[Official Request Thread]

DarkInuLord

This thread was made in the hopes that we can revive the fandom and help old writers continue to write. Certain bad, bad things were spotted in the fandom, very bad things that shouldn't be, and we're trying to get rid of them, and get more people who aren't fangirls of just one character to write stories for the Inuyasha category.

Rules:

Requests should contain the following;

Pairing: Preferably requests for Inuyasha/Kagome, but any pairing besides Sesshomaru/Kagome can be requested.

Basic plot: Describe what you'd like to see, not just "I want to see x and y have sex." Tell about the setting you would want, original, or alternate universe, as well as any other aspects you'd like to see in the story.

Optional:

Tags: Choose the fetishes you want, if you have a special request.

Form: One-shot or chapters?

Pick an author!: Challenge your favorite author directly! (PM them after posting, or they may not see it.)

OK, I'll start.

I'd like to see a Miroku/Sesshoumaru fic, with no sex, but the implication of things to come. Other than that..someone else can make up a plot. :)

But, an actual challenge.

Pairing : Inuyasha/Kagome

Universe : Canon

Genre : Comedy

Rating : Adult+(+?)

Warnings : Pregnancy, M/F, etc AND NO rape, anal, BDSM, or any other kinky deviation (this is supposed to be funny)

Timeline : 5 years after series begins

Form : Whatever floats your boat.

Basic Plot : Kagome gets the baby bug, but can't bring herself to openly ask Inuyasha to get her knocked up. Instead, she asks the others to help her drop hints (think Miroku saying "You know...you do it like this..." with thrusts of the hips). Unknown to her, Inuyasha is also a virgin and has no idea "where babies come from". At some point, Sesshoumaru should explain the "requirements" to Inuyasha quite stoicly.

There MUST be at least 2 lemons. One with an extremely uncomfortable first sexual encounter (please skip the notion of how much it hurts her to lose her maidenhead) in which Kagome is left unsatisfied and Inuyasha passes out; the other should be less uncomfortable but more slapstick (sitting on a stick? grass burn down there? whatever you choose).

Total fluff, no action, with the end goal of making it as funny as possible, while keeping everyone IC.

Hrm...this challenge is for all things that I've never done before - Preg shouldn't really be a problem, but I've never written canon universe Inu story, and I have some serious doubts about my ability to be funny...

But I'm considering this. Although, I shouldn't be, really, because I'm in the middle of three stories already...I wonder if I can do it in a one-shot...

*begins furiously outlining*

• 2 years later...
Guest Naga-Lord
This thread was made in the hopes that we can revive the fandom and help old writers continue to write. Certain bad, bad things were spotted in the fandom, very bad things that shouldn't be, and we're trying to get rid of them, and get more people who aren't fangirls of just one character to write stories for the Inuyasha category.

Okay, I know about a few things fangirls written I don't like, but what are do you refer to as "bad, bad things"? Just so I, if I throw in my peny to write something, won't write one of the things you hate xD Now that would be a failure x3

• 7 months later...

Pairing : Inuyasha/Kagome

Universe : Canon

Genre : Gen

Rating : NC17

Warnings : age difference, virgin Kagome (angst, feelings of humilation, mastrubation), a bit dog-behavior on InuYashas side (sniffing, licking, biting, knowing when Kagome is aroused)

Timeline : during/after the manga

Form : your choice

Basic Plot : Kagome struggles with the fact that InuYasha is more expierenced then her. For about 100years, since she doesn't really knows his age.

Basically I want the opposite of the "virgin" InuYasha. Really, he didn't stay childlike for long and had been a young healthy man every since.

Your choice what to do with it, I just wanted to throw in the idea.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.