Click Here!

Old Gundam Wing Post War Fic

Guest Stampeding

Guest Stampeding

I'm pretty sure it was either on here or MM but I can't be sure...

Either way it was mostly a 1x2 3x4 5xZ with some switch ups and one orgy style thing taking place.

It started out something like Hero goes off after the war to work security away from everyone else, ends up being really sick and losing contact with Duo who he's been e-mailing, and loosing his memory of the time. But he turns up in Spain and contacts Duo. Good first potion is spend centric around the hospital..

3 and 4 also are part of a circus, and decide to do a more sensual circus at night which the end up premering in New Orleans, which I remember the name being a pun on Circus de la Naughty. Duo ends up becoming a mask maker for them. And I believer Hero does an act that's called Red Silk.

There's also parts of it based on the Cape Cod where Hero references calling Duo a mermaid.

There is the ocasional pair grouping, and one chapter where there's an all out orgy that I think was called A Very Big Bed...

That's about all I can remember and hopefully someone knows what the hell I'm talking about from this because it was a really good read from what I remember.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.