Click Here!

Pokemon Amour Affair

Guest Midnightson

Guest Midnightson

I'm an Amourshipper so this is hard for me to post but lately I've been in the mood for an NTR story so here it is.

Note this is before Serena cuts her hair and changes outfits

While traveling through Kalos Ash and the gang come across another trainer (Brendan before ORAS) and his companion (Leaf) after talking for a bit Ash immediately challenges the trainer to a battle and loses badly Serena thinking that Ash my not be ready the Kalos League goes to asks the trainer if he'll train Ash but ends up walking in on him and his companion having sex and masturbates while wishing that Ash would notice her feelings but unknown to Serena the trainer saw her and came up with an idea the next day Serena asks the trainer if he'll train Ash but he refuses Serena then begs him promising to do anything the trainer grinning then tells her that he'll do it but in return she has to have sex with him Serena seeing no other options agrees the trainer and his companion then joins the group he teaches Ash his moves while having sex with Serena at the end of the story Ash does finally win the Kalos League but feels as if he lost something important and notices Serena missing Serena having now become addicted to the trainer misses Ash award ceremony in order to have a threesome with the trainer and his companion.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.