Click Here!

Small Penis Humiliation for Beast Boy v.2

Guest Demigod1717

Guest Demigod1717

Hi Demigod1717 here. Since my first story suggestion of Beast Boy has not taken off, I was thinking of doing a small penis humiliation fanfic in the Justice League Vs Teen Titans setting in the New 52 animated movie, this time with Damian Wayne having the huge cock and being compared with Beast Boy's insignificant 2 incher (hard). The New 52 version already has Raven seeing Beast Boy naked and making a comment about it. The New 52 version also has Raven liking Damian, the new Robin.

I was thinking of having the plot something like this:

Garfield Logan keeps hitting on Raven after the Trigon incident and Raven is constantly rejecting him.

After a while Raven says that she will give him a chance if he can pleasure her in bed better than Robin.

That night Beast Boy, Robin and Damian get together in Raven's bedroom and strip. Raven is well stacked with double D breasts and Robin has a 15 inch hard cock, and Beast Boy has a two incher. Raven laughs at Beast Boy after she compares both dicks. Beast Boy is the first to fuck her (and lose his virginity) and Raven fails to feel any pleasure due to his size, asking "Is it in yet?" After 15 seconds of no pleasure Beast Boy prematurely ejaculates thus ending his chance. When it is Damian's turn Raven is very excited. She rides Robin's cock in front of Beast Boy who cries while stroking his cock.

Raven is filled with pleasure and orgasms multiple times. During the ending Raven laughs at Beast Boy saying he can never satisfy her like Damian can.

I am willing to make compromises to the story. Thanks.

• 7 months later...
Guest Just-Me

Okay I have to ask simply because I hate Beast Boy and love Raven, did you ever write this story or know anyone who took the challenge? And if so, who wrote it, what site is it on, and what is it called? I would love to read it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.