Click Here!

Severus/Harry

Guest TexasRose

Guest TexasRose

This is a really weird idea that has been rattling aroungd in my head and I just can't get it to leave. Since I also cannot seem write it, I'm hoping someone will take this up.

This was actually inspired by a fanfiction were Harry was turned into a pair of pants, but there really isn't much connections, just half a sentence.

Wears the Trousers by AbstractConcept

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3055120/1/Wears_the_Trousers

Fenimine/Petite!Harry

Harry and Severus have been going out for a while.

Harry is the bottom in the relationship. (He love being fucked)

However Severus is a size queen, and Harry is just finding this out. (He just loves the feel of something large shoved up his ass)

Harry climbs in to Severus' ass.

Here's some backround:

Severus hasn't been able to experience this joy in years however, since his early Death Eater days. During his early Death Eater days he was used for entertainment purposes. One such day involved an expansion charm and a giant cock up his ass. His ass never returned to normal. Coincidentially he hasn't shited since then either he has to use charms to do that. (Or if he did it came out too big to fit in the toliet, and he used charms ever since then.)

Anyway after Harry finds this out he wants to see just how big of an object he could fit in there.

Eventually Harry decides to see how much of his body could fit in, and since he is small and petite he manages to get all the way in.

I'm just looking for a smutty filled oneshot.

Optional:

You can make use of a mind link option so that can communicate while they do this.

Create you own reason why Harry crawls up Sev's ass, or how that's possible.

Frottage against the prostate.

Inviting a third party to come in, like Draco or Lucius, to fuck Harry while he's half way into Sev's ass.

A third party to climb into Severus with Harry and fuck him.

Magical little portal object/discs that allow Harry to breath, one for his nose another for his mouth that Severus can use to kiss him or fuck him orally, or another to fuck him analy.

I told you it was pretty weird.

If anyone wants to take up this challenge please post a link to your response on this thread.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.