Click Here!

Looking for Naruto harem where each male has own group

Guest IceGuy

Guest IceGuy

I'm looking for a harem fic where they need to decide who is going to fight Madara? and each male gets a couple of women and they fight each other wagering women forming bigger groups.

I remember Naruto defeating Kiba several times early on and the epilogue is like a chat show where it reveals all the women he got pregnant or something like that.

i remember a fic kind of like that, where at the end of the academy, each boy is given a female.

Naruto was given Hinata, and if you defeat a ninja you take any or all women he has, depending on how you defeat them, it can be a challenge where if you beat me you get but if i beat you i get etc

nothing about Madera in that story though, at least not from when i last read it, cant remember the name thou i think it was on this site in the AU 3some

Guest Iceguy

This isn't it.

Like I said he gets several girls at the start all the other ninja countries are a part of it and they have to grab the girls themselves, Naruto manages to start with 3 girls I believe. I am certain it is complete and ends with the comedy epilogue where it is revealed to everyone how many people Naruto knocked up included is the Mizukage in his group.

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.