Click Here!

I have no friends

Guest Zyx

I have no friends either but Im almost afraid to go out and ask "hey want to be my friend and talk about smutty fanfics". Plus my only life out side of college is surfin the net.

You sound like you need alcohol! Get them inhibitions lowered and you'll be waking up next to the ugliest chick on campus before you know it.

Thats why I don't drink. I figure if I don't get drunk I mignt end up with someone worth while.

Well, maybe, but how long is that going to take?

You should enjoy life, specially college. You know what they say, you're only young once.

Go out and have a few drinks, it doesn't mean you have to get drunk, or that you will, for that matter.

• 2 weeks later...
Thats why I don't drink. I figure if I don't get drunk I mignt end up with someone worth while.

You fool, there is no one "worth while". You simply make due with what you have at the fucking time. You make it sound like you expect to fucking marry the first person you meet, what kind of bullshit is that? Marriage fails over half the time anyway, would you go to fucking Vegas and bet half of everything you own on a game that doesn't favor you? Just ram your dick into the first girl you meet who's willing and fuck it all.

• 1 year later...
Guest livid fire

I come from a very religious romancatholic family.My mom is very religious.

She always said that ppl will betray you but God will love/care for you forever no matter what you do and who you are.

And I do believe in God( higher entity, energy fields around us if I must picture it. Mostly in life, I talked with my guardian angel since in life I have no protection from anything besides him.And may I say, he's the only person in the world doing his job properly. I do get hurt often and life is miserable all the way, but the injuries are never fatal and I do recover from everything easily given the time.Having faith in certain things helps in life no matter what you define yourselves to be:))

She also repeated like a parrot( and still does even though I'm 24) everday:"God loves everyone, we're all it's children. To live with others you need to accept them as they are. Ppl are different, you should never hate them for it. Let alone hurt them. We exist to help eacher other, not to fight amongst ourselves."

But then again maybe it would be better if she raised me differently.

Y'see I just got tired of ppl doing excatly opposit then what she taught me.

It's first scary(why are they doing this when it's wrong), then funny( y'think there's a limitation on being stupid), and then it gets old and you're the one feeling misplaced cause maybe they're "normal" and you're just wrong.

So I know pagans, spiritualists, agnostics, atheists etc. etc. they don't need to tell me they're one I'm not blind and can see it very well when we hang out every day.

What bothers me most is the fact that ppl deny God just because they think those who believe in it are primitive&stupid and they for not believing in it have reached a higher level of conscience and is so much smater and liberal then the believers.

Did'ya now that's excatly how religious ppl&fundamnetalist think.

They think that only by following certain religion( or a sect) you can achieve a higher level of concience( God) and that this makes them so much better and smarter then those who do not believe.That's why I think they're the same.Believers and non-believers.HAR,HAR everyone.No difference there.

And y'see ppl like to join in the major group so you'll notice countries or hang outs which are pro-christian filled with: "I believe in God, his is the ways to salvation.Those who do no tbelieve are doomed unless they repent." ppl and countries&hang-outs who aren't filled with: "Yeah, dude whatever God is dead.Noone believes in that shit anymore."

As for the friends stuff, it's just a faze in life.Sometimes you kick some ppl out because you want time for yourself.Some time later you'll find a different crowd. And that's it. Yeah everyone is unique and it sucks to loose them, but fortunatly for you there are 6 billions of unique ppl waiting for you on this planet. Do not fret, not having friends doesn't make you a looser.In case you haven't noticed real loosers tend to attract each other like magnets, they have more friends then anyone. If you like to get wasted and get gangbanged in a club you''ll have lot's of friends really fast.You have to realize that friends come through.1.ppl living close to you

2.school/work(again ppl living close to you)

3.family( yeah, that's becasue they're always around)

4.interest-Y'know when you're either the most handsome/pretty in the group so you're needed to attract the crowd, either you're there to drive/pay the bill, either to get them a job/publisher/apartment/a date/wahtever they want and stuff like that.

Almost nothing in life is free and ppl are selfish animals.

So be careful;)

And remeber you're actually choosing someone you can talk&have fun with. What kind of music/tv/clothes/religious or not/American or Cambodian, shit ugly or drop gorgeous...that shit is totally unimportant imo.

P.S I'm having a looong night so I'm just replying on lots of stuff.

Don't be pissed at me. I'm also in a crisis now:((

Edited by livid fire

Friends are overrated. Seriously, they are, this isn't a troll comment. People nowadays go to ridiculous lengths to please people who ultimately treat them like crap. This shit has to stop.

There's almost 7 thousand million people out there. You can pick and choose. You can afford to be selective. You can afford to look at someone in the face and say "I have always hated the way you look down on [X group of people]. When you die, I will dance on your grave and spit on your grieving mother." Believe me, I have said it and it feels good.

As an aside, you don't really need to ram your dick into the first chick willing to spread her legs for you. Like I said, 7 thousand million people. Keep that in perspective. People are disposable. You don't like your friends? Ditch them like yesterday's vomit and find new ones. Don't like those, either? Ditch and keep looking. Eventually you'll find people you can tolerate.

And if you don't find anyone you like, guess what? There are no negative consequences for not having friends. You won't die if you don't get laid. You'll have more time, energy and money to spend on worthwhile stuff, like a job, studies, family (if you haven't cut them out of your life, of course), and those hobbies you always wanted to take up but didn't have the time.

• 1 month later...

Friends are overrated. Seriously, they are, this isn't a troll comment. People nowadays go to ridiculous lengths to please people who ultimately treat them like crap. This shit has to stop.

There's almost 7 thousand million people out there. You can pick and choose. You can afford to be selective. You can afford to look at someone in the face and say "I have always hated the way you look down on [X group of people]. When you die, I will dance on your grave and spit on your grieving mother." Believe me, I have said it and it feels good.

As an aside, you don't really need to ram your dick into the first chick willing to spread her legs for you. Like I said, 7 thousand million people. Keep that in perspective. People are disposable. You don't like your friends? Ditch them like yesterday's vomit and find new ones. Don't like those, either? Ditch and keep looking. Eventually you'll find people you can tolerate.

And if you don't find anyone you like, guess what? There are no negative consequences for not having friends. You won't die if you don't get laid. You'll have more time, energy and money to spend on worthwhile stuff, like a job, studies, family (if you haven't cut them out of your life, of course), and those hobbies you always wanted to take up but didn't have the time.

People are disposable? Sorry ShadowKnight, I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with that one. Speaking as someone who still has friends (best friends, that I still hang out with all the time) that I met in elementary school, and middle school people are not disposable! If I thought that, I wouldn't have kept friends over all these years. I think people can sense when you think their disposible or not important, and who would want to hang around with someone who thought that about them?

Now I do agree with you in that I think its right to stop being friends with someone if you conflict with them on a moral level or something else major, but still I have friends who believe way different things than I do, and were still friends, friends who have lively debates.

I do think there are some major negative consequences for not having friends, we're all human, and we all need human contact. And believe me this is actually weird for me to say because I'm one of those lone wolf types who value their solitude very highly. But lone wolves are also mammals who need companionship to thrive instead of just survive. I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I do have I'm so close with, their like family, and I know they would be there for me no matter what, just like I would be there for them.

What fun is money, your job, or hobbies if you have no one you love to share them with?

Just a thought....

I met my best friend while we were in kindergarten. We didn't really become friends until we were in seventh grade, but we've known each other since we were very little.

I don't advocate discarding everyone and living like a hermit. I advocate discarding the kind of people that subtract more from your life than they add. If you look at them and wish they would go away, that's a pretty clear sign that you should terminate the relationship. What I went on to say was that people shouldn't be afraid to be alone because (and yes, I do disagree with you here) there are no consequences to being a loner. It actually means less stress and more time to do the things you enjoy. And once you understand this, you can actually go out to make friends on your own terms and only keep the ones that don't make your life awful.

What fun is money, your job, or hobbies if you have no one you love to share them with?

More for me?

• 4 months later...

I personally have a limited number of close friends and that is because I’m picky as hell or it could be that I have trust issues…Okay its trust issues but if you can get passed my armor, I’m loyal as a friend will ever get and you can always count on me. Sadly I sometimes come off as a b*tch or stuck up though that is never my intention and I tend to scare peps away :( Those who don’t runaway in terror, end up being loyal friends in the end from my experience any way.

Coming back to the original topic at hand, if your friends are talking smack about you behind your back then they're not really your friends to begin with. Life is too short to be worrying about people who really don’t want to be your friend.

Blah - if you don’t like me, tell me you don’t. God be an adult. Sure I will be hurt but I will eventually get over it and move on but don’t pretend you’re my friend then bash me behind my back. Ugh this kind of people irritates me more than Old Navy Commercials and that is saying quite a bit.

• 1 month later...

Actually I have. I even told him he could pick the other girl, but he said no. I am from West-Texas, basically everyone is a homophobe here. I hate this fucking place.

One time a bunch of idiot football-playing-jerks got ahold of my notebook that I write fanfiction in, and comepletely destroyed it. Just because I write yaoi and yuri. They wrote things like "Fags go to hell" and "God hates you" all over it. They called me a lesbian, carpetmuncher, fag-lover, etc... I didn't care about the names they called me, but I was really upset that they tore my notebook up. It had probably 30 stories in it. I think they kept the pages though, because sometimes one would surface and they would read the sex-scenes out loud when the teacher was out of the room. They were in gay-denial if you ask me. ;)

I'm sorry that those people were so horrible to you. :( Seriously, those kind of people just need to all get educated. You can take comfort in the fact thought that if their God is real, He probably hates them. :) Homosexuality occurs across all species, and is a natural way of fixing overpopulation. It's just the way nature works, and that's why, according to psychology at least, we're all bisexual, (but most are repressed thanks to society and people like the numbskulls who took your notebook). I wish people could just get this idea through their thick skulls once and for all.

Hang in there, guys, (everyone who doesn't have a lot of friends in this case). It sucks to not have a lot of friends, but I think it's honestly because 90% of people are rude and socially stupid. Wait around for the 10% who aren't, and try to hold on to them. I would suggest making friends at work, or joining a club. Just remember for every jerk that you let go of in life, you will be more free to find good friends.