Click Here!

I have no friends

Guest Zyx

So I had friends... I was bugging them about hanging out some time... Then I sorta overheard (long story) them talking about the other night with like 50 people and not me... So I have no friends... This is great.

Can I join? I'm currently stuck in the "No friends" Zone too. Mostly because my job takes up most of my time, so come weekends I always have to improvise ways of keeping myself occupied. Not that I don't mind being a Lone Wolf every now and then, but there are times where having fun with other people is more fun than by myself.

I've been friendless since the middle of my freshman year of highschool. :3 Yeah, my mother ruined absolutely every plan I had with my friends, not just for me, but for everyone, so I had no friends after a while.

Then my mother pulled me out of school, put me into school in another town, a special school for drug addicted teens and teens who have sexually assaulted other teens... ANd children.

Yeah, nice place, I had such a wonderful childhood.

STILL, I have no friends to this day, at least none who live nearby.

• 1 month later...
You'd think people wouldn't mind someone else hanging out with them right?

What's up with the fact that they do mind? :huh:

To be blunt it means they don't like you, not that its any fault of yours(as far as I know :( ) Just find some people who do like you. As you get older it does get harder to make friends but a good way would be to just be friendly with the people you work with or go to school with and once you are on relatively good terms with some who are decent people you can be like "So, why don't we get some people together and go do <insert activity of your choice here>. Sometimes it pays to be the one with initiative and get things going rather than waiting to be invited.

The only time I had real friends was back when I was in the army. I don't have any friends right now and that mostly stems from the fact that I'm stuck living with my parents at the moment. Though I should be getting a job as a firefighter soon and will have the money to rent a place with a few other guys. From that point it should be easy to have crazy parties and make friends with people and bang all kinds of different girls.

It's like half of the time you make sense and the other half you make no sense so badly it negates the first half. Anyway, I might try contacting them again some time, though I doubt it'll do any good.

I'll be your friend! :D

Sometimes it can be difficult to make or maintain friends because we don't realize the little things we might do to offend others. It might also be simply that perhaps, without realizing, you may seem insincere. My suggestion is that you think carefully about the way you interact with people and see if maybe you've done something to scare or offend them away.

Alternatively, maybe you just need to make different friends. There are usually a couple people that don't mind hanging out with whoever wants to hang out. Usually the only thing they ask is that you not be a douche. At least that's how I am.

• 4 weeks later...

I understand what you are going through. The only reason I have friends is because they don't know me, the real me who likes Yaoi and Yuri fanfiction. The pervert hidden away inside of me. (That sounds so dirty. :blink: ) All my friends think I am super hetero. The only person who knows I am bi-sexual is my boyfriend, and he tells me I'm gross for liking girls. I just can't bring myself to break up with him though...I love him. Yeah, so you're not alone.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm kind of in the same boat as you guys. I used to hang out with my friends quite a lot a while back, but I grew tired of going out with them because all they ever do is drink till someone (usually me) passes out. I've had some nasty experiences with booze, so I don't find hanging out with my friends so appealling anymore. Now they just don't invite me anymore to whatever they do. Is that a good or a bad thing?

The only person who knows I am bi-sexual is my boyfriend, and he tells me I'm gross for liking girls.

You should ask him to do a threesome with another girl. Then he'd see just how 'gross' your sexual preferences really are. I bed he'd accept it in a heartbeat.

You should ask him to do a threesome with another girl. Then he'd see just how 'gross' your sexual preferences really are. I bet he'd accept it in a heartbeat.

Actually I have. I even told him he could pick the other girl, but he said no. I am from West-Texas, basically everyone is a homophobe here. I hate this fucking place.

One time a bunch of idiot football-playing-jerks got ahold of my notebook that I write fanfiction in, and comepletely destroyed it. Just because I write yaoi and yuri. They wrote things like "Fags go to hell" and "God hates you" all over it. They called me a lesbian, carpetmuncher, fag-lover, etc... I didn't care about the names they called me, but I was really upset that they tore my notebook up. It had probably 30 stories in it. I think they kept the pages though, because sometimes one would surface and they would read the sex-scenes out loud when the teacher was out of the room. They were in gay-denial if you ask me. ;)

Edited by Peace-Love-Yaoi

Wow, I never thought those things actually happened. I figured it was just some sort of 'bad publicity' for Texans, but I guess sometimes stereotypes are real. Too bad they are giving such a bad image of your country.

But relax, whenever I hear of those cases of Homofobia, I remember what Sigmund Freud said; That kind of aggressive denial and fear is just a cover-up for their own subconscious (or even conscious) homosexual desires.

As for your lost stories... Damn them to hell! :samurai:

Actually I have. I even told him he could pick the other girl, but he said no. I am from West-Texas, basically everyone is a homophobe here. I hate this fucking place.

One time a bunch of idiot football-playing-jerks got ahold of my notebook that I write fanfiction in, and comepletely destroyed it. Just because I write yaoi and yuri. They wrote things like "Fags go to hell" and "God hates you" all over it. They called me a lesbian, carpetmuncher, fag-lover, etc... I didn't care about the names they called me, but I was really upset that they tore my notebook up. It had probably 30 stories in it. I think they kept the pages though, because sometimes one would surface and they would read the sex-scenes out loud when the teacher was out of the room. They were in gay-denial if you ask me. ^_^

If I had the power I would kill them. Then I would write stories using their blood as ink. But seriously, I would really, literally kill them if I could get away with it(and if it weren't too much of an inconvenience). I don't really have a sense of morality and people who are mean spirited just need to die anyway. There are several people I'd go kill right now if murder were legal, their torment would make for a delightful evening. If I could I would wipe Georgia off the face of the planet and the rest of the Bible Belt would be next.

It's like half of the time you make sense and the other half you make no sense so badly it negates the first half. Last post made sense, I'd like to kill some people too. Sig makes sense (In Flames is after all the greatest band ever). Your desire to "bang all kinds of different girls" makes no sense at all. Neither does you thinking I don't initiate things.

If I had the power I would kill them. Then I would write stories using their blood as ink. But seriously, I would really, literally kill them if I could get away with it(and if it weren't too much of an inconvenience). I don't really have a sense of morality and people who are mean spirited just need to die anyway. There are several people I'd go kill right now if murder were legal, their torment would make for a delightful evening. If I could I would wipe Georgia off the face of the planet and the rest of the Bible Belt would be next.

Oh sweetie there are lots more fun things to do than just kill them. I have morals, just not the same ones that mainstream society does. People can be so closed minded and cruel.

A bullet can stop a thousand days. That's a thousand days of people doing shit that hurts good people like me. So yeah, killing can be justified. Taking pleasure in it is just nature.

I understand what you are going through. The only reason I have friends is because they don't know me, the real me who likes Yaoi and Yuri fanfiction. The pervert hidden away inside of me. (That sounds so dirty. :rolleyes: ) All my friends think I am super hetero. The only person who knows I am bi-sexual is my boyfriend, and he tells me I'm gross for liking girls. I just can't bring myself to break up with him though...I love him. Yeah, so you're not alone.

Then you are living a lie. I can't blame you, I'm an atheist but can't stick up for my beliefs here in piece of shit Georgia cause everyone would hate me. It makes me sick, I just want to burn this fucking state to the ground and kill them all, they think they are so superior with their stupid irrational beliefs. They pulled their beliefs out of their fucking asses and call it the "truth" but its not, its a fucking turd. Logic and objective thinking are concepts way beyond those morons, they are just vermin to me.

I was at work the other day and they were giving a coworker of mine a hard time because he was agnostic, I wanted to flay the flesh from their fucking bones but I didn't say anything, why put myself in that position. Ignorance is a disgusting thing and willful ignorance is the worst, deciding to ignore the facts and stick with worthless fairy tails and persecute those who don't fall for such bullshit. Their lives mean nothing to me.

I feel alone and hateful and I just want to watch people die.

Yeah, I know what you mean about hardcore religious people (Christians?) I am a Pagan, and I have to keep that to myself. I can't speak publicly about what my beliefs are exactly in public except among other Pagans, and I still have to censor some things. Why is it that we all have to be two people; who we really are in private, and the socially acceptable person we are in public?

This happens to me at work a lot. A woman will gripe at me about how much she hates someone's whinning child and I'll agree and say that I'll never have children. Then, like a ninja, some other woman will come out of nowhere and say that I'll change when I get older, I'll find a good man and want to have kids. Do I say that I'm a 21 year old lesbian and the closest thing to a child I want is a little black kitten? No, I let the conversation drop despite the fact I really want to punch that woman in the face for making assumptions, more than one, in fact, about my personal life. Scenario number two is happening a lot now because Christmas season is approaching. I have women buying all this religious crap (no affense to religious people, but buying ten packs of christmas cards with creeping looking nativity scenes on them is weird to me) and ranting about how there's no religion in christmas anymore and about how we should, as a community, force kids to go to church on Christmas Eve. Now, I could tell her that I'm an atheist and I hate going to church like I hate going to the dentist and that my cousin, another atheist, celebrates Christmas without any religious significance at all and has never told his daughter any of the stuff about baby jesus like it is a fairy tale or a fact, only that some people believe in it like how some people in his rural town of Japan think that by wearing good luck charms, there will be a good harvest the next year. Do I say this? No. Just like how I don't tell the creepy fundamentalist people peddling their pamphlets every now and then at my store that their pitch does nothing at all for me after watching a very young cousin die of a brain tumor and how people of their religion treat people like me and my gay cousin. I'm not ashamed of who I am, I like being an atheist lesbian, but I also don't want some little old christian lady to explode while I'm waiting on her. Very messy.

It's like half of the time you make sense and the other half you make no sense so badly it negates the first half. Last post made sense, I'd like to kill some people too. Sig makes sense (In Flames is after all the greatest band ever). Your desire to "bang all kinds of different girls" makes no sense at all. Neither does you thinking I don't initiate things.

Ok, I will explain this. First of all, the internet and alcohol can be a bad combination (0r a good one depending on how you look at it) and the reason you say that is because you are seeing different sides of me. I don't limit myself to seeing things from one perspective, I look at may different things in different ways. You agree with me when our views intersect, and think I"m fucking mental when they don't. Thats just human nature I suppose. My personallity is rediculously complex, and I don't understand it fully either but thats just the way I am, I have vastly different oppinions at different times, sometimes in the same post or thread.

eah, I know what you mean about hardcore religious people (Christians?) I am a Pagan, and I have to keep that to myself. I can't speak publicly about what my beliefs are exactly in public except among other Pagans, and I still have to censor some things. Why is it that we all have to be two people; who we really are in private, and the socially acceptable person we are in public?

You got that right baby, I know what its like. I think in a way we are worse off than the gays and lesbians, at least they are being somewhat accepted buy people but those who are non Christian bwhahahahahaha, we are shit to the others, they HATE us, they want us dead or out of "their country". Disgusts me, America was founded on Freedom and yet we have motherfuckers who want to treat us like shit.

There are two people, those who are for the progression of the human race, who are for the "Greater Good" and those who are intellectual dead ends, those who are willfully ignorant. They are vermin, they are a cancer on the human race. Exterminate them, erradicate them. Their existance is a negative gain. I feel no pity for them, that part of me died when they decided that they were "better" tham me.

There are two people, those who are for the progression of the human race, who are for the "Greater Good" and those who are intellectual dead ends, those who are willfully ignorant. They are vermin, they are a cancer on the human race. Exterminate them, erradicate them. Their existance is a negative gain. I feel no pity for them, that part of me died when they decided that they were "better" tham me.

That's a bit of an extreme view. I do agree that there are a lot of ignorant people out there. They seem to reproduce a lot faster than people with common sense for some reason. I have a theory on that, but don't want to get into it.

Christianity is a unique religion. It is the only one that says it is the right way and encourages it's followers to get non believers to 'see the light'. I did see the light, and then I left the church.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not saying all Christians are dragging society down(ok maybe I was when I made my previous post cause I was drunk, ok I'm drunk now but fuck it), yeah some Christians have good values like caring for those less fortunate and shit like that BUT.... BUT.... that is fucking fine as long as they don't presume to put their beliefs, their fucking "values" into law, into the government, into policiy, into power.

For every reasonable Christian there is another racist, predudiced, fundamentalist dumb cunt Christian that is filled with hatred towards gays, lesbians, athiests, blacks, Obama(ok thats just for humor) and anyone who doesn't think think their way. These are the fools that should by every right be exterminated, they have no place in a society that works for the betterment of humanity. They would drag us kicking and screaming back to the technological and intellectual dark ages. I have no mercy for those who are against the Greater Good. All other Christians who don't cause problems like this I'm cool with, they will be phased out eventually as logic pwns religion more and more.

In short ALL LIABILITIES SHOULD BE ELIMINATED

• 1 month later...