Click Here!

Children's Grail War

Guest fsnfan

Guest fsnfan

So I just have this image, right, of a Holy Grail War where Shirou and Kirei are the only people involved that are actually mature. Every other Master and all the Servants are some degree of loli and trap, and by some combination of quirks, they all wind up trying to capture/use Shirou. Here's the lineup I was thinking of:

Saber: Rama
Archer: Sita
Lancer: Elizabeth
Rider: Astolfo
Caster: Medea Lily/Helena Blavatsky
Assassin: Stheno/Jack/Shuten Douji
Berserker: Frankenstein/Kiyohime/Ibaraki Douji
And for Masters, Shirou, Rin, Sakura, Illya, Kuro, Miyu, and Luvia. Not sure about what pairs to set up, except that since Rama and Sita are cursed and can't be together and pass out when the other is close, it would be funny if their Masters were people who would want to fight all the time, like Rin and Luvia, only their Servants can't fight each other.
It also started because I'm an awful person, and once I found out about Rama and Sita, and how they're only still cursed because they still love each other, I kind of felt like tearing it up. So I thought about a scenario where one is captured, and to have enough strength to save them, the other has to do a prana transfer with Shirou, and then after that, the one who was captured is low on mana and also needs a prana transfer. Like Rama shyly asking Shirou to fuck his ass, then being embarrassed about how much he enjoyed it, then Shirou forcing Sita to tell him what he can do to stop her from fading away, and then by the end she's screaming obscenities that she looks back on and is disgusted at betraying Rama like that.

For Rin & Luvia it sounds like it'd be Luvia having Rama & Rin having Sita considering what you said about them collapsing if they fight each other. As for other lolis, will Gil here be Fem-Gil and will Fem-Gil be loli here as well?

For Kuro & Illya, what's their relationship here? Will Illya be similar to her FSN self in that she was raised by the Einzbern and such, like in the OTL?

Will Luvia be an oppai-loli? :P

As for what you said about Shirou being captured/used by the other Masters, I'm presuming this is a femdom scenario? At least for Shirou and /the other Masters & Servants & Shirou's own Servant as well?

Edited by warellis

Guest fsnfan

Loli Gil? Sure, why not, lol. Same for oppai loli Luvia. Rin having Sita and Luvia having Rama probably doesn't really matter which one has which, they collapse either way.

Kuro and Illya, maybe like Prisma Illya where one splits off from the other? Or the Einzberns clone Illya to double their chances in the next War or something. And then they argue about who the "real" Illya is, or who deserves to live or something. And probably a lot the same but just less murderous with someone else to talk to and a Servant that's less of an non-verbal freight train. Like maybe she gets into more elaborate "what to do with Shirou" talks with Kuro and their Servants to bounce ideas off of.

Yeah, femdom. Or trap-dom, in Astolfo and Rama's cases. But kind of also not for them? Like you know the phrase "topping from the bottom"? It'd be more like bottoming from the top. Cause I feel like Shirou wouldn't just jump into it, but I also feel like Rama and Astolfo wouldn't be a dominant party, either. And there's this thing I kind of remember seeing where someone made a comment about a character bottoming so hard she was actually topping. So like that. Rama and Astolfo at least start out on top, because Shirou wouldn't, but then they bottom so hard it basically forces Shirou to top. They're on top, but then they bottom verbally and emotionally and stuff so much that Shirou has to take control, but that's exactly what they wanted, so really they're still in control. So they're bottoming so hard from the top that they force Shirou to top but because he's doing exactly what they wanted him to do, he's actually still the bottom and they're still the top.

Or also just regular trap-dom from them. Either works.

Hah! Maybe trapdom for Astolfo, dressed in whatever outfits you see in Danbooru, while Rama is more the bottom type.

As for Kuro, will she be dressed like this when domming Shirou? Or more like this or this? Would she have the same powers as her Fate/Kaleid self or would she be more like FSN Ilya here?

What kind of outfits might Rin or Luvia wear when personally domming Shirou you imagine? And how might the various loli Servants enjoy domming Shirou as well?

Here is some info on Shuten-Douji

Edited by warellis

I mean, most of Kuro's powers in Prisma come from the EMIYA Archer card, so she wouldn't have those. Although she and Illya could still have the magic seal tying their physical feelings together.

But thinking about Servant/Master pairs, here's my 2 cents:

Saber: Rama Master: Rin or Luvia

Archer: Sita Master: Rin or Luvia

Lancer: Elizabeth Master: Shirou or Miyu

Rider: Astolfo Master: Shirou or Miyu

Caster: Medea Lily Master: Sakura

Assassin: Shuten Douji Master: Kuro

Berserker: Ibaraki Douji Master: Illya

Rin and Luvia have been discussed. I feel like sticking the silliest Servants (irrational Astolfo and idol wannabe Elizabeth with the two most straight-laced characters would be funny. Sakura could use Medea's help about dealing with Zouken and the worms. Shuten just sort of feels right with Kuro. Jack or Stheno are an option but just didn't feel right. Ibaraki...admittedly was just to interact with Shuten, but could easily be swapped for Fran, given that she and Illya are both homunculi abandoned by their father.

I think Ibaraki might be more interesting, if only due to seeing both Shouten and her interact with each other. They're friends IIRC?

At the very least it could allow for alliances between Ilya & Kuro and their Servants for if/when they capture and domme him. All 4 of them against him. Heck maybe 5 if somehow Shirou's Servant does turn against him, her lust for him too much to handle.

EDIT: You're guest fsnfan right? I think I just remembered that.

Lolis & traps dominating older/taller men is a great fetish. And with both Kuro & FSN Ilya, in addition to loli Rin and her twintails and thighhighs, oppai loli Luvia, and possible kuudere loli Sakura, let alone great lolis/flat chests like the two oni or Elizabeth and Medea, it sounds great!

Prior to the War, what is Shirou's relationship with Rin, Sakura, maybe Miyu, and maybe Luvia? Like were they, and/or Kuro and Ilya in love with him prior to the War? How did they know him or how did he know them?

Hm might any of the Masters, and any possible Servants, seduce Shirou and capture him that way? I ask this because IIRC Shuten is also a tease like Kuro right? I kind of imagine Kuro draining some prana from him through intense makeouts and such. And might either Ibaraki or Shuten enjoy Shirou as well?

As for Shuten or Ibaraki,they might like Shirou due to him knowing wines or other alcohol from Copenhagen. And since they're oni, and considering the strength of their bodies, I kind of suspect any blowjobs from them can be described by two words: vacuum cleaner. ;) Actually what would sex be like with them?

Here's an idea: might some of the Masters compete with their Servants for Shirou's body and fucking him?

And then there's Astolfo with those various skirts that show great zettai ryouiki or pantyhose. How much would he enjoy Shirou? I kind of imagine he might be a hungry sucker to say the least.

Regarding Shuten I found something interesting about her:

Shuten Douji

At the Heian period, the boss stationed at a castle in Mt. Ooe who governed over the oni.
There are various theories about Shuten Douji's origins.
Like the theory that deems her as the offspring of a human and the Great God Ibuki of Mt. Ibuki (=Yamata no Orochi), or the theory that deems her as a heaven-sent child from Mt. Togakushi (=Kuzuryuu). At any rate, she is the child of a dragon god, possessing a common background with Sakata Kintoki.

Due a series of disappearances of young men and princesses taking place in the imperial capital, Abe no Seimei performed a divination and ascertained that it was the doing of Shuten Douji.
Having received the order to subjugate her, the Yorimitsu Big Four - lead by Minamoto no Yorimitsu - dressed themselves as itinerant Buddhist monks and visited the oni's castle.
During a drinking bout, Yorimitsu and the others had Shuten Douji and his lot drink poisoned alcohol and then attacked while they were sick in bed, delivering punishment.
The story goes that Shuten Douji's severed head assaulted Yorimitsu, but was thwarted by a helmet provided by god.

She herself does not talk much about her origins.
The alias Ibuki Douji is nothing more than something given by Ibaraki Douji, who saw through the power of Yamata no Orochi.
Maybe she has already forgotten such past.
So long there are bewitching alcohol, showy banquets and entertaining snacks*, she holds no regrets.

Her connection with Sakata Kintoki dates back from his time as young man.
Since he was easy to tease, she often played with him as snacks* for alcohol.
As far as Shuten was concerned, those were nothing but drinking bouts, but for Kintoki they were like devil's banquets that would kill him if he relaxed his attention.
"Struggling for life while intoxicated with alcohol.
Isn't it quaint to cheat each other while cuddling our bodies?
"
Such is Shuten's testimony.

Shuten Douji does not talk about a wish for the Holy Grail.
Just like in the past, she lives nowadays as she feels like, behaving to her heart's content.
In addition, she is also a collector of antiques and rarities, showing a keen interest in the red dragon's ulna dwelling on Kintoki's arm.
Seems that she attaches importance on rarity and the elegance of the appearance, as such she is incompatible with the King of Heroes who stresses performance・history.

Height/Weight: 145cm・46kg
Source: Fairy-tale books and the likes
Region: Japan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Due her anecdotes and vestiges, she is classified as a "anti-hero".

Tipsiness** of a Fruit: A
The target is made dead drunk through a tone of voice, a sigh, or even just a gaze, that possesses the fragrance of a fruit's melting tipsiness**.
In case of beings without magical forms of protection (common people or animals), their thoughts will end up melting instantly.

*In Japanese, this term holds the double-meaning of "bar talks" or "artistic performances" that are meant to be enjoyed while drinking;

**a literal translation of the term would be "drunken/alcoholic scent";

I imagine Shirou could possibly be affected easily by this.

Edited by warellis

First thoughts, Kuro doesn't start out as playful, she picks it up from Shuten, and she and Illya shared an obsession with Shirou, an "I haven't decided what I'm going to do with him yet, but he's MINE" obsession. I always had some attachment to the "Miyu was Shirou's sister from before the fire" idea that people were throwing around before the actual truth came out in Prisma Illya, so there could be that, with her remembering and him not.

Luvia moved to Fuyuki, got in trouble/lost, Shirou helped her out and treated her, so she decided she wanted him as a servant and has been trying to convince him of it sincet, along with getting help with studying since she's still not totally used to Japanese. Sakura was getting bullied for her hair and eyes, but Shirou stepped in to protect her and help her learn to deal with people. Rin saw that, and probably got caught up in one of her goof-ups that he helped her out of. Gilgamesh met him when he got roped into coaching/reffing a game of soccer she was playing with kids and the fact that he insisted on treating her and taking her home when she was the last kid left whose parents didn't show up to take her home.

• 1 month later...

Here is an idea I've thought off: have Shirou fuck Sita's ass, making her moan aboit great his dick is and when Shirou blows his load in her, Rama comes over and sucks and licks his dick clean. A possible bit of humiliation and pleasure at the same time for both Rama & Sita?

As for Astolfo, considering his thing about dressing in girl's clothing because he likes cute things, what kind of clothes do you imagine Astolfo would be wearing when he and Shirou first run into each other?

As for Elizabeth how long would it take before she's impaling herself on Shirou's fleshy lance? :P

Hm how would Medea Lily treat Sakura in your mind and would Medea Lily have her fixation/yandereness on Jason be transferred to Shirou, but at least sharing him with Sakura?

Edited by warellis

Any inevitable Shirou/Rama/Sita threesome would probably have humiliation, them eating Shirou's cum out of each other, etc. The curse still takes some effect, even if they can be together in the same place, they can't "be together" in the Biblical sense, but that only goes as far as actual sex. Foreplay and kissing are fine, but only in the case of someone else (Shirou) being involved, so any kind of action going on between them is only in the middle of a threesome: kissing while Shirou is in the middle of fucking Sita, her sitting on his face and kissing Shirou while he fucks Rama missionary, that sort of things.

Medea Lily only really has the Jason thing in Okeanos; the rest of the time, she is nice and sweet and actively tries to be trusting and friendly. For Sakura, she would try to be friends, help her out, get rid of Zouken and the worms (I choose to imagine her NP would "heal" Zouken by reverting him back to the form he would have if not for magic, which would be dead). So after a couple rounds of Pain Breaker, Zouken is gone, and Sakura reverts to how she would be without the worms, so...Tohsaka coloring. After that, she wants to help Sakura get the person she loves, but comes to understand he's just the sort of stupidly honest and heroic that she dreamed of Jason being, and feels bad wanting him, too. Then Sakura tells her flat out, "You freed me from Zouken and his worms. Anything I can do for you, even giving Shirou to you, won't be enough to repay that." So, since they both want him and want the other to have him, threesome.

Astolfo...if Shirou summoned him, still in his basic outfit. If Miyu summoned him, then it depends on how much money she has readily available. If she can afford to buy him something, then it would probably be similar to his normal casual outfit. If not, then he would have to borrow her clothes, which would be smaller and tighter, to the point of indecency. Shorts being even shorter, shirts leaving his midriff completely exposed, skirts almost definitely showing that he is, in fact, male...

Elizabeth would actually probably take some time. She fears romance, because she thinks it leads to marriage which leads to pregnancy, meaning a bloated stomach, and she is too vain to allow that. That said, she could still have feelings for Shirou but not want to act on them. Then at some point she finds him fucking someone up the ass, and realizes that that would be a way for them to have their relations and not worry about pregnancy at all.

Woah!

Hm might Medea Lily decide on a bit of mind control for Shirou to come to her and Sakura? Is she as capable as her older counterpart in that field of magic?

Do you have any ideas for where Miyu might stay or how wealthy she would be? As for Kuro/Chloe would she have her own base of operations or would she and Illya just share the Einzbern castle?

Edited by warellis

Probably not. Even if she were going to do it, Medea would probably run it by Sakura first and get told no, actual direct mind control is out of the question. But something a little more innocent, that appeals to her romantic side, like a love potion, that would probably be just fine.

Miyu, probably in just a normal Japanese household. Given that I'm pretty sure Shirou mentions remembering his mother dying in the fire, and possibly both parents, she'd probably be either on her own or taken in by relatives or something. In which case, the relatives in question could either be rich or not.

Kuro would probably at the very least start out in the castle with Illya, but depending how the tension between them develops, she could go out on her own to set up her own base.

Hm considering Miyu is a Master in this War, I have to imagine she'd been adopted by some magus family in order for her to have a clue about the Grail War and how it works. Other than the Edelfelts, anyone else you know that might adopt her?

As for Rin, Luvia, & Sakura, how loli would they be? Would they be at Fate/Zero loli aka age 7 or more like "flashback to Shirou jumping over the bar" loli aka age 12? :D IIRC that's the age Illya, Miyu, and Kuro (well apparent age) are at in Prisma Illya.

Well, there's always my pet theory that Shirou's original family was a family of magi, in which case it could be their father having pressured her, saying she needs to win the Grail to bring her mother back to life and fix their family or something. Or there's the Sajyou family, which could then run the route of using Kayneth's method of splitting the contract and having Miyu provide mana while Manaka holds the Command Spells.

Bar age. Definitely more about there.

• 1 year later...

OK Good so far. Also, could other Masters and Servants appear? As in, if there is an Apocrypha, the teams could be, in my opinion:
Team Red:

-Saber: Rama/Master: Luviagelita Edefelt (If only to give her yet another reason to mock Rin by summoning the class the Tohsaka heiress had wanted to summon)

-Archer: Sita/Master: Rin Tohsaka

-Lancer: Elizabeth Bathory/Master: Shirou Emiya (Imagine Shirou trying to deal with her XD)

-Rider: Astolfo/Master: Miyu Sayatsuki OR Edefelt (Depends of whenever she’s adopted by Luvia like in canon or not)

-Caster: Medea Lily/Master: Sakura Matou

-Assassin: Shuten Douji/Master: Chloe Von Einzbern

-Berserker: Ibaraki Douji/Master: Illyasviel Von Einzbern

Now for the other Team:

Team Black:

-Saber: Artoria Lily/Master: Manaka Sagyou (Also a nod to Fate/Prototype where she had been Saber’s original master)

-Archer: Euryale/Master: Beatrice Flowerchild

-Lancer: Medusa Lily/Master: Erika Ainsworth (She would be the heiress here instead of Julian)

-Rider: Ushiwakamaru or Mordred/Master: Ayaka Sagyou

-Caster: Nursery Rhyme/Master: Alice

-Assassin: Stheno/Master: Francesca (She would ally herself for the moment with the Ainsworth to obtain the grail)

-Berserker: Jack(ie) The Ripper (She would be a composite mix of her Apocrypha/FGO and Strange Fake versions, mostly the former)/Master: Reines El-Melloi Archisorte

For extra classes, I say Jeanne Alter Santa Lily as Ruler, since her 2 counterparts are Ruler so she would fit. For Avenger, I say Testament (From the FGO Mahou Shoujo Event) because she’s the embodiment of all Mahou Shoujo’s negative emotions, from what I remember, so she would definitely fit.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.