Click Here!

Shota Trip - Angmir featback thread.

Angmir

Hello everyone.

Disapointed by the lack of good quality straight shotacon stories out there, I finaly decided to write my own story. Or at least try to write one.

I have a bold plan for a massive story spanning many chapters, but as I am fairly unexperienced in writing long stories, and certainly not in english, I can only hope what I will write will be entertaining and understandable for general english language public.

Here is the link to my first WIP Chapter I decided to release, becouse I am unsure if my writing style will be acceptable for audience.

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108190

Please dont hasitate to give me any featback.

I apologise for abudance of mistakes and typos in my works. It so happens I am writing it on my 2nd PC without Word on it, and I generaly make a mess of mistakes like that.

I will re-read through them later on when the 1st bigger chunk of the stroy is ready to try to cull down numbers of mistakes a bit.

Here is a link to disscussion about perfect Straight Shotacon story I aspire to when writing this one.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/62487-straight-shota-stories-like-this/

Please let me know if you see potencial in this story.

Thanks a lot for reading this.

Well, I found your story very interesting, I would like to continue reading it. Also, you don't have to worry about your writing style or about making mistakes, nobody starts doing it perfectly, you'll certainly get better with the practice.

Edited by Frartist

Guest trabz

Good start imo. Loving Jesse already with her caring attitude towards Bobby, and not being bothered by the hands at the end of their game. Frartist said it best though, 'nobody starts doing it perfectly.' The typo's may be noticeable but I hardly care when the story is good. Would love to see where this story leads to and hope to read more soon.

Guest fedess

Very nice story! Really can't wait to see more.

Also when I have time I don't mind fixing those typo's and some other mistakes for you, but it will be just that. I'm not an editor and my english isn't the best. How about it?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Heh I know ppl here could be angry.

But after 2 years I returned here and can finaly update this story a little bit.

I posted the expanded and compleated Chapter 1 again, and also added in whole Chapter 2.

Chapter 3 is basicly ready too but it will still take a bit of time to polish it for release.

Canā€™t promise anything for the future, but I am generaly comitted to keep working on the story, and maybe eventualy it will get compleated.

Sorry everyone for beeing Dead. Hope you enjoy it.

• 7 months later...
Guest hejjhajj

i just found this stiry and im loving it. more specifically i love shotas with a dick so big he has problem hiding it or just living with it. i hope you release chapter 3 soon.

:)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Heavens OG

Hope you don't forget about this story so far its just as good as mom! luck keeps touching me or little bros awakening that you referenced before to tell the truth I've been keeping a eye on your story since you posted thread asking of any good ones like those 2 and I've never found any even close to being as good and yours has the start of one as good or maybe better. I'll just say this if I've never paid someone money or donate to cause of a story before but if I here you asking for some to helpĀ motivate you to write more of it I would gladly donate to the cause I truly hope to read the whole story one day thanks for writing it so far hope to see a post from you soon

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.