Click Here!

Content Tag Search option?

Guest Lives2Want

Guest Lives2Want

Is it safe to assume there'll be an option sometime in the near future to search for them? As it stands, It's made searching for specific stories hard without going through the whole archive.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RentaiKitten

K, just a recap. I haven't been on the site in literally years. (Looks great BTW) I am was looking for the search function which used to be under "member tools". Am I blind or is it disabled for the time being while they overhaul it too?

Thanks!

The Search Function is back, on the top of the left side menu in each subdomain. There are a few kinks, one being that tags with certain characters ( /, -, & ) aren't searchable, but you can search by more than one parameter now, which is incredibly cool!

Updated_Search_1.jpg

Updated_Search_2.jpg

Edited by BronxWench

The tags have been changed to remove the characters mentioned. Right now, I'm MANUALLY changing them in the stories, but users can help by doing the same. Manta is on vacation, and said she'll look at writing me a conversion script to do the bulk of them :)

Also, search has been made to where one can search with TWO or more characters. We did try to have the characters that don't search added to mysql, and have that recompiled, but it didn't work. :(

Guest RentaiKitten

K, just a recap. I haven't been on the site in literally years. (Looks great BTW) I am was looking for the search function which used to be under "member tools". Am I blind or is it disabled for the time being while they overhaul it too?

Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.