Click Here!

Missing data page with a list of my Stories and counts of the recent reader etc

Guest Gslinger  Ruth Passmore

Guest Gslinger  Ruth Passmore

Can access my stories using my profile and stories written, but the present counts of current readers is not shown on this page. What did I do wrong? It helpful to have these count of readers.

Hi there, you didn't do anything wrong.

I don't know a lot about all the things they are working on right now (I'm pretty much computer illiterate and when they talk code it's like they're speaking a different language) but I know that things tend to get a bit messed up as they work to get the site upgraded from an older code. There are a couple of threads that both manta and DG are updating to let users know what's going on. I believe they addressed this exact issue in this thread.

For right now as users we just need to be patient and wait out the bugs because all the new stuff coming is going to be totally awesome and so worth the wait.

CL

Hey, G!

The hit counts are still on the top of the story, and it'll be back in the profile listings as soon as manta2g gets the big stuff tweaked. I think review counts will return to the profile listings too, but don't quote me on that.

Hang in there, because this will be VERY cool when manta and DG finish. :D

If you're talking about the story listing in profile, those haven't had the hit counters and whatnot in them for a couple YEARS. Yes, it's on the to-do list to put that back in. However, when you go into your own story, that data is at the top of each and every chapter in the header.

Thank you all, for answering my questions, now at least I know it wasn't just me who did something wrong! :dancegirl2: Calanthee aka Gslinger

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.