Click Here!

Cannot delete/edit chapter and paragraph errors

Guest KazamaFury

Guest KazamaFury

With the new major software update came a weird bug/inconvenience that has given me problems adding the newest chapter of my story; I copypasted the text from a .txt file into the window where I'd put the chapter, but when I posted it, I noticed the layout was all wrong; it took away the paragraphs and made it one, big text wall.

I then tried to edit said chapter, manually putting the paragraphs back in place, and when I completed it it did give the notification that the chapter had been edited. Yet when I returned to my story to see if it worked, the awkward, paragraphless text wall remained.

As a last resort, I tried to delete the chapter altogether so that I could just create it anew, but when I tried that, the site said that it was "unable to find that chapter"

As of now, the paragraphless text wall still remains, and I'd like to solve this as soon as possible, for the sake of not scaring off potential readers (haha)

Thank you very much in advance!

Guest KazamaFury

I'm seeing paragraphs

Oh? Then it must be a technical problem on my phone. I'll try to refresh the page a few times, then. In any case, thank you!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.