Click Here!

M/M POW fic

Guest Stratos711

Guest Stratos711

I'm looking for an old fic that I read on here a couple of years ago and I'm hoping someone will know the name of the story.

I can't remember any characters names but an American platoon is sent out on a supply mission but are taken captured during it. While in captivity, they learn that the group they were bringing supplies to were also captured. The main character is, at first, kept in a holding cell where several members of his team are killed off by torture or die from the environment that they are kept in. The commander of the POW camp takes an interest in the main character and they eventually get together. At one point in the fic the commander holds the remaining members of the main characters team lives over the main character and after they get into a fight, the commander has all of the remaining team members killed in front of the main character. At the end, American forces take over the camp but the main character refuses to leave without the Russian commander and sits in his cells with the commander. Somehow he gets the commander back to America with him and they live together assumingly happy ever after. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'd appreciate any suggestions! :)

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Responsible_Bystander

This war of ours by darkladyknight? I think it's on fictionpress. I don't remember reading it here. It's a little different from what you've described though.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.