Click Here!

Older man lover Kushina

Ichigo

There are many stories where Kushina has sex with Naruto or other younger man, what i would like to see is a story with Kushina having sex with only older man either for just the sex or for a favor.You can even make her a team teacher with old gennin going on missions and getting fucked by all the old men she meets.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BitterNTR

Ha. It's so strange to see my fic being brought up. In case you were wondering, that particular story was a one-shot but it's supposed to be one of many detailing Kushina's sexual exploits in a slight AU (it follows canon save for a few key details). I'm still in the midst of writing some of them, but as of yet I've only got that one.

I've still got a few more ideas including one where Kushina and her Genin team goes to Suna for the Chunin Exams where she ends up having to extract information from an old beggar in order to get to the next part of the exam.

Oh thats a nice idea.In fact having Kushina with men other than Naruto or Minato is so hot to me.What i would really like to see is a crossover story with Kushina having sex with the men of that universe.In fact some days ago a friend of mine posted a challenge with Kushina and female Naruto in the game of thrones universe but until now noone picked that.

The Fire Daily out with Kushina Kushina being given a mission to deliver a scroll with the status of the village.

I wish I could understand you. But you're going to need to have to be a bit more coherent for me to do so.

Guest ZamielRaizunto

Sorry, didn't notice the auto-correct as I typed.

The Fire Daimyou with the scenario being Kushina delivering a scroll on the village's status as a mission.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Swiftrabbit

How about this for a scenario that can be branched out for many older men. After the extraction, Minato left the Yang half of Kurama's chakra inside Kushina, it having better physical properties she survived even the stab wound that killed her in canon and still raised Naruto. She lived off of her and Minato's money for ten years or until Canon or even less, whichever. Needing money and half-starved for physical company, the life of a single mother of such a high energetic kid like Naruto would make anyone stressed and in need of getting laid, she takes a spying mission from a reluctant Sarutobi to Wave to get info on Gato since it was noticed he has been buying a lot of that area out. They want to know if Konoha can get his business or if he will bring trouble. He warns her that no one can know she is a ninja from Konoha.

She meets Tazuna on the bank of the river in his boat, he is getting away from the house to get away from Kaiza and Tsunami loudly having sex while Inari is staying at a friends place. Tazuna, just drunk enough to lower his inhibitions propositions her to keep him company and bring her across. Kushina has had very good experiences with older men throughout her life from Sarutobi to Teuchi to, and this is made up, that OC old man who saved her from the battle at Whirlpool. She takes him up on his offer as long as he would help getting info on Gato.

They end up having sex in his room after a horny Tazuna offers to let her sleep at his house and finds Kaiza and Tsunami asleep but still naked passed out in the living room. She is still nervous about her first mission, especially a spying one where she can't use blatant ninja abilities like this, and really wanting to finally get laid that she really gets into it more than she ever has. That Yang chakra really makes her heal fast so her orgasms keep getting stronger.

This story can then go on to things like having to pretend to be a prostitute to get in Gato's study, her actually having sex with him after getting caught near his bed after copying the documents and storing them in her clothes. She isn't supposed to let on she is a Konoha ninja, she took it literally that she couldn't show her being a ninja instead of just one from Konoha and just decides to get into it and enjoy it after he actually shows a big dick. Small old man with a big dick turned her on anyway, she might as well make him and her happy before leaving in the night him none the wiser.

This story can go on to things like fucking Sarutobi in the tower during the mission brief, not getting enough money so she settles the tab with Teuchi in a different way, wanting Naruto to get better treatment at the academy so she has sex with Iruka, who can be aged or not. Maybe add different anime older men in various ways like Master Roshi, he could be the actual holder of the turtle contract so she goes through his 'trial' by having sex with whomever while he watches and finally sexing him up as a finaly to sign the contract. Makarov from Fairy Tail as the academy head if Iruka wasn't to your liking.

Maybe a D rank to clean a house which turns out to be Homura's, Sarutobi's teammate, he specifically asked for her after finding her mission summary and takes advantage of her willingness. Maid play?

And on and on.

If you want more ideas, PM me in the normal Fanfiction site. Same username, Swiftrabbit.

The first chapter of the challenge Ichigo sent to me in private has been made. No smut as of yet. Check profile for link.

Challenge description: A nice story would be, Kushina survived the kyuubi attack because Minato sealed half of it in her and the other half on Naruto (or a female Naruto, your choise).While she was recovering Danzo using Shisuis sharingan (or some other way) made Kushina think that she was loyal only to him and she was to help him take over the village from the shadows (after all the shinobi and the civilians would accept her easier as Hokage when the time came).Her first mission was to seduce the Third Hokage so she could manipulate him to do what Danzo wanted.Most of her missions were seduction missions.

BitterNTR, I suggest you put a link to your story in this thread, since the story is a response to this challenge.

Guest-Cumlade, please read the forum rules. They are posted at the top of each of the Challenges and Requests forums.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

My bad. Was in a rush to get sleep. Here it is.

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105962

• 2 weeks later...

Please create a "promote a story" or a "review reply" thread in the appropriate subforums, and conduct all further discussion of the story in the review reply thread.

Chapter updates can be announced in the "promote a story" thread as appropriate.

And a link to the "review reply" thread can be posted there too. Guests can post in the "review reply" threads too, without needing to be logged in.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. Unfortunately this is not an update. Currently busy with work and have very little time to write or plan my story.

This post is just here to tell you lot that I have started a response thread for all reviews as well as updates.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/63397-kotoamatsukami-responses-to-reviews/?p=394426

Edited by BitterNTR

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.