Click Here!

Beast Boy/Terra Request.

I’m requesting a one-shot story featuring Beast Boy AKA Garfield Logan from the Teen Titans animated series, having romantic and underage sex with Terra. I would prefer it if this was their first time having sex and they were alternatively excited, and shy and bashful about it. The story would take place in a world where Terra never left the team and Slade was defeated during the events of “Aftershock I-II”. The setting would be the apparently abandoned (but now lit and colorful) Carnival where they had their first date, and the romantic scene would take place on the night of their first anniversary as a couple.

Kinks/fetishes: First time, romantic, virginity loss, clothed fingering foreplay until orgasm, A-Cup Terra, Terra in training bra and cotton panties with pink bow, BB being “backed up” as far as sperm goes, missionary position, cum inside, bareback, no pregnancy, penis touching cervix, big load of seed shooting into Terra’s young womb, mutual orgasm, second round, cowgirl position, cum inside, bareback, no pregnancy, penis touching cervix, big load of seed shooting into Terra’s young womb, and mutual orgasm.

Thank you for reading this.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.