Click Here!

Unable to log in even after resetting password?

Guest absinthe

Guest absinthe

hello! sorry if this is in the wrong category or if there was a better way of contacting a staff member!

basically, for a while, the site hasn't been letting me log in. at first i figured it was because i had simply forgotten my password, so tonight (at about 1:30-1:40 am cst/saskatchewn time) i decided to finally reset my password. so i did. i hit the link that was sent to my email and reset it then went to go log in on the top right corner of the front page.

it didn't work even after the first four times.

so i went into the log in page and was greeted with "you are not registered". yet my account/profile is still up (pen name is "absinthe" and the author id is "1296954067".)

thank you very much!

Okay, checked the database, because usually when a user has this exact issue? The user attempted a password reset with the same password. The system doesn't allow this.

So, you need to reset it again, as the field is now empty, so you'll actually be able to reset with the password you used in the first place. Just be sure the password is 8 or more characters, and contains letters and/or numbers ONLY.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.