Click Here!

Temporary Science Fiction Beta

n30

As the title suggests, I am offering to temporarly be a science fiction beta for those people who need one.
  1. I generally prefer to edit/beta stories that are either science fiction or science fantasy. Please specify, which your story is, so I can provide better corrections. Since the two are often confused, this video explains the difference between science fiction and science fantasy:
  2. I generally prefer NOT to edit stories that involve Futanari, Tentacles, BDSM, or M/M. In the past, I have proofread for these stories on SOL and Lit. While I respect these fetishes, I have found I really prefer to not to read the paragraphs with these fetishes in them. I am willing to work with authors of M/M as long as your warn me which scenes are going to involve graphic hardcore sex (as I probably will just give you the tools to proofread those yourself).
  3. I also grammar check for those that need it.
P.S. I have a physics degree.

• 3 years later...

Then you might be my saving grace. I have a work in progress that is science fiction with touches of the giant Mecha in it as well as maybe a mix as it started off a message board to. If you are interested, I can give you the link. It's called Moonlight Sonata.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.