Click Here!

In the Library review responses

TAFKAB

1 | pippychick 2016-04-15 id # 3000016882 Thank you so much for writing this! It must be the hundredth time I've read it (no, more!), and I'm still drooling every single time. So hot! I love all three of them. So many fantastic images and sensations. But dom!Elrond is just marvellous... I think you do him better than me. Just, so amazing! Thank you! :)

Pippychick, you are an inspiration, truly. ^_^ I can't promise I won't do this again-- I keep coming up with different ways Legolas might come to join in the fun. ;-D Thank you so much for permission to play in your universe, and I'm thrilled you loved my version of Elrond! I still think he's too dominant here-- but I think that working together, the Mirkwood Boys might just be able to take him in hand. *ahem.* So to speak. *halo*

(Nooooo I'm NOT having evil visions of them using him between them to make love to one another. NOT AT ALL! X-D)

BronxWench 2016-04-15 id # 3000016883 Honestly, I don't think I could ever get enough of these three. You've done a perfect job capturing them, too.

Elrond, as reluctant as he can be, is such a masterful dominant when he chooses. Of course, he did learn from Thranduil and Nithembril, who were truly accomplished. He does have that lovely air of danger only barely held in check, and it shines here.

Thranduil is probably the most elegant and beautiful of submissives, so completely willing to give himself over to Elrond, and yet still managing to remain the powerful King of the Greenwood despite it. Were I Elrond, I would not have been able to resist such a glorious creature.

And Legolas completes this triad with his own combination of sensuality and surrender to his beloved Elrond. The inevitability of Legolas and Thranduil is like the sun rising--something which never fails to amaze and delight.

Thank you, so much, for this extraordinary and exquisite gem of a story!

Bronx, you're a joy to have as a reader, always. :-)

When you trap Elrond into it, yeah, he's a powerful dom. And he was very much entrapped here-- which is why Thranduil gave himself the extra strokes.

Thranduil is such an interesting submissive. He switches so easily you're never sure exactly where he is in his head-- note that even in this story at the point where he thinks Elrond might balk, he's holding him where he is. (Of course, he doesn't mind a little punishment, so he's willing to venture the risk of disobedience!) And who could resist him-- or Legolas, either one? I don't think it's within Elrond's power to do so, as Pippychick portrays him. :-)

There is indeed something that feels inevitable about Legolas and Thranduil. They have a chemistry that just works even as it's terribly, terribly wrong. X-D

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! <3

• 1 year later...

quickest way to find it would be to click the link to TAFKAB’s archive profile (right below her avatar, where it says Archive profile: Link) and that will take you to her archive profile, and there you can find the story in question under her “Stories Written”… and I’m guessing the title of the story is “In the Library” since that’s the title of this post. 

Edited by WillowDarkling
Apparently I can't read... sorry

I’ll tell you what, it’s no wonder that I get no sleep anymore LOL  Seriously, for someone with a vivid imagination punctuated by personal experience in the world of BDSM, I have become beyond addicted to this site and specific authors.  I could have kept reading for many more pages!  Great story!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.