Click Here!

Prince in Training - Review Responses

pippychick

Chapters 11 and 12: Wow, okay I don't know when I'm going to stop falling for your teases and get it through my thick skull that Thranduil doesn't or isn't ever likely to share Legolas with anyone. I was cringing just thinking about all those men/dwarf/I don't know what else, taking turns with poor Legolas. I guess because I knew it was a dream I sort of thought it might happen, but of course Thranduil is just as possessive in his dreams (thank goodness for that, whew *wipes brow*).

I loved seeing it from both perspectives and I wonder if it was some sort of connection between them that pointed to Edwen as the one that hurt Legolas? Man, I would not want to be him...

As always, it was wonderful bedtime reading and I look forward to more!

CL

Thank you, CL! :)

Of course Thranduil would not share! At least not with that collection of idiots. And I think that's as much of a hint as I'm going to leave. *laughs evilly*

I'm so glad you enjoyed the experiment. We wrote both chapters at the same time, writing paragraph by paragraph. It was fun!

There is a connection between them. Two people having the same dream is probably impossible without something deeper and more mystical going on. As for Edwen, I don't know what's going to happen to him yet. TAFKAB and I are well in front, but we're coming back to have Thranduil deal with him.

More soon! :D

Okay, so wow. Firstly, then secondly I have to congratulate you on an entrancing and exhilarating read that just keeps getting better. I'm particularly fond of Legolas's struggle to submit fully and his eagerness to learn.

In Chapters 11 & 12 I wanted to let you know the expirament worked out wonderfully and I'm full of speculation on what could have given them such similar dreams. I'm really looking forward to an update soon and can't wait to read more. :)

Thank you so much for your review Sana! :)

I'm so glad you're finding the story so enjoyable – Legolas has quite a way to go yet, but we'll be with him every step of the way.

Really happy the shared dream worked for you too. Maybe the dream is a message of hope, or perhaps they're so emotionally invested in each other that they share a deeper connection? Next, we'll see Legolas beginning to recover, under Thranduil's watchful eye, of course. :D

Oh, this was lovely indeed. Legolas is so very well loved by Thranduil, and it was quite exciting to see how Thranduil rushed to protect his precious son. It was even more exciting to see how well Legolas has learned, and how deliciously he submits to Thranduil. And all the lovely things in store for Legolas... I confess to a shiver of delight myself.

Another perfect chapter, thank you! :D

Thank you, Bronx! :)

These two really do go perfectly well together. The rescue felt very natural, as did the little exercise in control afterwards. When Legolas is well again, Thranduil is going to see to some of those little images and make them real. I hope Legolas will be ready.

I suspect that for all Thranduil's hinting, if it was left up to him, he'd keep his Legolas submissive for eternity. Good job it's not going to be up to him... *teases a little bit*

Glad you are enjoying it!

Thank you, Bronx! :)

These two really do go perfectly well together. The rescue felt very natural, as did the little exercise in control afterwards. When Legolas is well again, Thranduil is going to see to some of those little images and make them real. I hope Legolas will be ready.

I suspect that for all Thranduil's hinting, if it was left up to him, he'd keep his Legolas submissive for eternity. Good job it's not going to be up to him... *teases a little bit*

Glad you are enjoying it!

Oh, I am looking forward to seeing Legolas explore his dominant side as well. I have a feeling he'll be just as spectacular, and of course, we all know how delicious Thranduil is when he submits. :D

Oh, I am looking forward to seeing Legolas explore his dominant side as well. I have a feeling he'll be just as spectacular, and of course, we all know how delicious Thranduil is when he submits. :D

He has a lot to learn. Thranduil is quite a bit more kinky than Legolas.... :devil:

Such a powerful chapter, and glorious.

Legolas has indeed truly discovered what it means to be Thranduil's, and he is right. There is no turning back now. He is forever marked by this moment, and nothing will ever fill the place that submission to Thranduil has created in his heart. Legolas is simply perfect; Thranduil is right about that.

Thranduil's rage is equally marvelous, and I thought he exercised great restraint in his dealings with the man who dared to wound Legolas. It would have been oh so easy for the keen blade to slip, just a little, and bleed Edwen like the pig the poacher is. And Thranduil is right again. Who would miss such a piece of insignificant trash?

I am looking forward both to Thranduil's meeting with Boromir, and to Legolas exploring this new stage of his training. Lovely, lovely tale... and lovely, lovely authors who make me so happy!

Thank you so much Bronx! :)

You always make me so happy with your comments... :hug:

Yes, there will always be a part of Legolas that belongs to Thranduil now... but Thranduil will eventually give Legolas an equivalent part of himself.

I am sure he wanted to kill that man, and only the knowledge that Legolas probably wouldn't be pleased about it if he did stayed his hand. As it is, it still was a fairly satisfying piece of vengeance for him. All the misery he's caused to the animals too. *sighs and shakes head*

Ah... Boromir's next audience is going to be... challenging for him. We have already written it, though it is some way off yet (he has to be called back for a start, and he's made some headway towards home since leaving). It will be a meeting held in private. By the end of it, Boromir will sign anything to get out of the room. Not saying any more than that.

As for Legolas, the next stage is a big step, with a bit of real humiliation and play with the collar. He's now in the territory of things he's never dreamed existed.

Glad you enjoy it! Postings are going to appear more quickly, as the distance we are in front is giving me trouble with character development. I am afraid I just can't write fifteen chapters in advance, though TAFKAB is much better than me, and it doesn't bother her at all. :no:

An intense chapter for an enrapturing story. I have been utterly enjoying it and it's getting better chapter by chapter. I congratulate the authors for you are both very good writers. With a delicious prose, you create beautiful and evocative scenes in a delightful mixture of sensuality and tenderness. I love everything about this story, its thread, its characters ... A seductive Thranduil, complex and dominant, an already not so innocent Legolas surrendering to his father and both surrendering to love and lust. Beau!

Thank you for allowing us to immerse ourselves in this bewitching story. I can not wait for the next chapter!

(Excuse me for my english as it is not my mother tongue)

Hi there, joyeuse, and thank you so much! :)

We're so glad you're enjoying the story, and it makes us so happy to hear what we're doing right. These two are very much in love, and I'm glad that comes across so well.

There are more steps for Legolas to take, and he is now firmly in undreamed of territory, but I am sure his father will reassure him when he needs it.

I hope you will continue to enjoy the rest. We have many more of those scenes to show you. It's an utter joy to share them with an appreciative audience, and gives us heart to continue to the end, so I thank you for that.

And to all our wonderful reviewers – thank you!

so very good, I can't wait to read the update! good work, you two!

Thank you! We're very glad you're enjoying it! :)

Man, I didn't realize how far behind I was on this. Chapter 13 - Ah daddy riding to the rescue! I loved it and the end was absolutely perfect. I'm going to catch up on it tonight!

Ha - I thought we had lost you :) Thank you so much CL - I hope you have fun reading the other chapters :D

For now... back to panicking and running around like an idiot...

Ha - I thought we had lost you :) Thank you so much CL - I hope you have fun reading the other chapters :D

For now... back to panicking and running around like an idiot...

No, you didn't lose me! I was busy and at the cabin for the weekend. I just noticed that I'd fallen behind.

Why are you panicking and running around like an idiot???

Why are you panicking and running around like an idiot???

Well.. the tl;dr version goes like this:

Because I am away on saturday for two whole weeks, and I haven't even decided how we're going to get there or what clothes I'm taking let alone ironed them. And I have to colour my hair, and do some sewing for a dressing up thing, and make some kind of plan for what we're doing so we don't forget to turn up at theatres and such. And thinking about what the dogs need to take the kennels on friday while they look at me as if I'm not going to abandon them at the end of the week. And I need to go to the shop within the hour. And my brain decides today is a good day to try and sort out my books... what was I thinking?! And I'm beta reading - I AM definitely beta reading in little snatches of time. And God help me, I'm writing... what am I doing writing? *gulps* That is all. *whimpers*

LOL Calm down lady and breath. If it makes you feel any better when I go away I have to pack for seven people, imagine that and it should make you feel better. Just keep saying "At least I'm not CL, at least I'm not CL." Why are vacations so stressful?

Oh and forget the beta reading, it can wait. There that's one thing off your to do list! And you're writing because you have too, it's okay, I get it even if no one else does. :D

*hugs* to help you get through.

Somehow I missed a chapter, so this is for chapters 15 and 16, which are so gorgeous, and touching, and tender, I needed to read them twice.

How hard it was for Legolas to submit as fully as Thranduil wanted. It was indeed perhaps too soon, and too much for the proud Prince, but I was very happy to see Thranduil willing to talk, and to allow Legolas time to recover himself. Galion is terrifically interesting in this story, since I think I agree with Thranduil. Galion isn't ready for this sort of servitude.

But I do think Legolas has reached a deeper understanding of what it means to submit, and he's also tasted, just barely, the headiness of exerting his will over another. I'm eager to see how this unwinds.

Thank you, for this glorious story!

Thank you Bronx! :)

You didn't miss anything – we posted two chapters together again for the sake of my sanity (since we're now writing on twenty-seven).

I think that once Thranduil had Legolas back in his bed, he couldn't help himself, and he did realise he pushed a little too far. Legolas needed the time to recover and to just be with his father after that.

Oh, Galion. I need not say this is a completely different version to the one I write who is busy manipulating everyone in sight and enjoying himself immensely in the process. This Galion is very concerned by what he sees, but similarly, he is very observant. A while ago, he took action, and he's about to put the cat among the pigeons, starting in the next chapter. I expect this to alienate a few of our readers, but I don't regret the story. It's necessary.

Legolas is learning more and more, but Thranduil really needs a little push now. It's about time he began fulfilling that hint of a promise he gave so long ago. He's about to get a fairly substantial shove in that direction.

I'm glad you're having fun! I'm fairly sure you'll be surprised by what happens next, and I'm also fairly sure you and CL will enjoy it, even if not everyone does :D

Ah, evil lurks! :D Well, our particular brand of evil, I suspect... lovely! :hug: You're so good to us, you and TAFKAB! :wub:

It's coming that "evil" in the shape of... well... I hope you like the surprise. I won't keep AFF readers in suspense for long after this chapter. I promise.

*runs away*

Ah, such lovely evil!

It seems Legolas has met someone his father knows all too well, and someone his father is inclined to obey, perhaps? And this right after being seen by a servant indulging in a small game with Thranduil, in the dusty corners of the palace. Hm. I wonder if a certain long-time family retainer thought to interfere by sending for an elf he knew Thranduil would not defy? Ah, but I have a feeling what's between Thranduil and Legolas now is something neither will surrender. in spite of Legolas' little fit of pique. In fact, I'm all shivery thinking about the consequences of removing the collar.

Utterly wicked, and wonderful! :D

There is no keeping you in suspense, lol, your mind is quick as lightning! Which means you are correct in everything, except for the last little bit. Legolas will face no consequences for removing the collar, or at least not for a long time to come, although Thranduil will talk some sense into him.

I don't believe Erestor is currently having as much luck talking sense into Thranduil... lol. But the results are quite spectacular indeed... at least as far as Legolas is concerned... :jaw:

*goes back to frantic ironing*

• 2 weeks later...

From BronxWench on June 17, 2016

Right, Erestor has my back up, although I know Erestor was within his right to do what he did to Thranduil. I did, however, quite like Legolas reminding Erestor that he is Thranduilion, and not a shy thing who will back down because some elf of Imladris growls a bit. I'm glad he chose to wear his father's collar again, though.

I will admit, I'll be eager to see what the discussion between Thranduil, Legolas, and Erestor will be like. I'm not certain I'll like Erestor any better at the end of it, but we'll see.

Thank you, my lovelies! :D

I think you are on the same page as Legolas – he really doesn’t like Erestor, and who can blame him? But then as to Erestor’s behaviour so far, he doesn’t know everything yet. I suspect when he does, Thranduil is going to cop for it again, lol.

I will say there is no need to worry, and that Thranduil/Legolas are quite safe with Erestor around. You’re so quick you’ll have figured the reason for Erestor’s appearance already, but it’ll probably become clearer in this next chapter.

Have fun with it! :D

• 2 weeks later...

From BronxWench on June 27, 2016

There is something utterly charming about Legolas trying so hard to defend Thranduil from Erestor. Even when it's abundantly clear Thranduil wants what Erestor can give, Legolas still can't accept it. But Legolas isn't ready yet to give his ada what Thranduil needs and so Erestor has his place.

I'm quite eager to see what the morning brings, however. Legolas is indeed very beautiful when he submits, and I can only imagine how Erestor would love to try the young prince. There's certainly no shortage of temptation here.

I'll be waiting to see what daylight brings!

Poor Legolas – this is all coming as a bit of a shock to him. But you are right: instead of defending Thranduil, perhaps Legolas should be thinking of defending himself. I don't think Legolas' beauty has escaped Erestor's attention at all.

But then, you never know, maybe he will feel better about it when it comes to that.

From Joyeuse on June 28, 2016

I like the twist this story has taken. I confess that, after reading chapters 17 and 18, I felt myself like Legolas must have felt; I hated Erestor! Then I read "Taming the Twins" and I understood his role in "Prince in Trainining". I guess that Erestor not only is revealing the submissive aspect of Thranduil, but he's also turning the sweet debauchery between Thranduil and Legolas into something more stern and darker. And I love it!

Such a morning it will be...

I shall be waiting for the update of this delicious story (and "Taming the Twins", as well).

Thank you Joyeuse! :)

I'm glad you're enjoying the story, and Taming the Twins too. Erestor won't be too dark in Prince in Training – Thranduil and Legolas will lighten him up a bit. As for those twins though... lol.

Legolas has things to learn... things that someone like Erestor can teach...

From ANON on June 29, 2016

Oh my...

I really think that might be the best way to sum it up. I can't imagine.... or rather I can imagine all the mischief the three of them could get up to with Legolas's strength of will worn thin by sleep and warmth. And maybe just a bit by his father's touch. (Can't ever spell his name right)

So anxious for the next chapter!!

Hey, and welcome. Thank you for your review! :)

You'll be glad to hear we intend to document a lot of that mischief, and hopefully come up with some nice memorable images in the process. Legolas is going to have just as much fun as his father, and Erestor.

But he does have a few surprises ahead... :D

From BronxWench on July 08, 2016

Ah, so Erestor shows his hand a bit here, and I must say, I was nearly as surprised as our sweet Legolas. I expected a bit more resistance from Erestor, but instead it was Legolas who was reluctant. I wonder, though, what Legolas will look for from Thranduil come nightfall. Absolution for enjoying Erestor's offer, or a possessive reclaiming of the young prince?

I'll be waiting happily for this to continue, my lovely and very wicked authors! :D

Legolas still doesn't like the idea of it much, lol. But Thranduil is in a little bit of bother. He hasn't been entirely forthcoming about certain things, which will become clear in the next chapter.

Oh, I think Legolas is expecting everything from his night with Thranduil. He is amazingly happy that they will get to be together again without Erestor being there. That's all he's focused on right now.

To be continued soon...

• 2 weeks later...

From BronxWench on July 21, 2016

I'm all but breathless, thanks to the cliffhanger on which we've been left. Whatever will Legolas find in Erestor's room? I have so many notions, and I do hope some of them come to pass.

Thranduil doesn't seem terribly chastened, does he? For all his punishmnt at Erestor's hands, I don't think the King of the Greenwood would have done a single thing differently. He's quite a handful, and it's clear Erestor hasn't kept him on a tight enough leash.

But Legolas... what a vision he is, and so very sweetly submissive. I wonder if he'll find the proper steel to be able to master Thranduil. He shows glimpses of it, but he doubts himself, and his worth still. Let's hope this evening lets him know how very precious he is.

Thank you, for an exquisite chapter!

Thranduil has been left to his own devices for a long time. Some of the reasons might become clear, either here or in Taming the Twins. But should everything work out, then Erestor will be leaving him in Legolas' hands... we shall see.

First, will Legolas be able to help getting himself into some kind of trouble? He is Thranduil's son, after all, lol.

At least the next chapter will soothe the last of the conflict between them, and let the three get on with some fun stuff. Yay! :D

Legolas will absolutely get himself into trouble. He is so perfectly Thranduilion, after all.

But I do look forward to seeing what the reasons are for Thranduil's situation, as well as seeing the three lovely elves get down to some delectable games together. I'm perfectly happy to have it unwind at its own pace, because I'm enjoying every minute of the journey. :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

From BronxWench on August 07, 2016

Ah, Legolas... he is beyond wonderful, isn't he? He is so responsive, and so obedient, but he needs to to be taken outside himself to truly enjoy it, and I wonder if he will ever be a truly submissive as Thranduil. Erestor is the consummate Master, however, and thanks to the insights I'm gleaning from your lovely "Taming the Twins" I can appreciate him much more now.

And that wicked tease aqt the end! Now I can't wait to see what morning will bring...

Thank you again Bronx! :)

Your reviews inspire us both so much... :hug:

This Legolas is just wonderful to write. TAFKAB and I are pretty sure he is only truly submissive for Thranduil. This story falls into three main sections; this middle section with Erestor is almost at an end (where we have written to), then Legolas will get to put his new knowledge into action. At least in my case, a lot of the story came into existence to do written justice to a drawing circulating the internet of Thranduil, chained up and marked, head bowed, with Legolas standing in front of him, dressed in his patrol gear. I thought that if TAFKAB and I were to collaborate, we ought to try for something special, hence Thrandolas. It's developed since then, but the idea of Legolas truly dominating Thranduil is still to come. Perhaps there will be a taste of things to come in the morning... :)

When we do finish with this story, we have a vague idea of a follow on fic from both this and Taming the Twins, wherein Legolas travels to Imladris for a more scholarly education. He will meet the twins in that story.

You have no idea how much you've just thrilled me. Not only am I looking forward to seeing Legolas use his new knowledge, I'm very eager to see him meet the twins. That has potential beyond my most wicked dreams, I think. :D

From Joyeuse on August 12, 2016

Legolas is walking on a narrow ridge between the devotion and love for his father and the seduction and enticement embodied by Erestor, and it is delightful to see how he is slipping from it to both sides.

It seems that Legolas is just a little restrained by guilt. I wonder if he will be able to surrender completly to Erestor, without the reassurance given by his father. I hope so!

Waiting for the next chapter...

Thank you for sharing this story!

Thank you so much Joyeuse! :)

How can Legolas resist either of them? He will feel a lot more/less guilty soon. Erestor is going to begin teaching him properly. And that will be fun for all of them (believe it or not).

I hope you enjoy the new chapter :D

Your reviews are awesome :wub:

From BronxWench on August 13, 2016

Oh, this was a treat indeed! Legolas was superb, completely delicious as he took command of Thranduil. I was astonished at how Thranduil fought, though. I'd have thought he would welcome Legolas taking Erestor's place. It was what he did hint at, after all. But perhaps it is indeed part of the game to resist, as least for Thranduil.

I have a suspicion Erestor is more impressed than he would admit by both Legolas' submission and by Legolas' control over Thranduil. And yes, it had to be a bittersweet moment for Erestor to realize that Thranduil will never give to Erestor what he would give to Legolas. It made me feel sympathy for Erestor, something I did not expect in the course of this tale.

A lovely chapter indeed, and I'm going to look forward to seeing what lies ahead. You're marvelous!

I'm glad you liked it! If Thranduil had any lingering doubt that Legolas could overcome him, I think that question has been answered now, to everyone's satisfaction. I can't help thinking Thranduil is pleased as punch lol.

Erestor has plenty of fun waiting for him in Imladris - don't feel too sorry for him ;) But in the end it was always going to be that way, because Erestor could not give Thranduil what Legolas does. But I'm glad after all the drama of his arrival, we've managed to show him in a more sympathetic light.

Legolas is nowhere near the bottom of the rabbit hole yet... he's going to have his eyes opened as to what it means to possess Thranduil. But Erestor will show him... Glad you're enjoying it! :D

From Joyeuse on August 16, 2016

Such a lovely Thranduil! He fought his submission to Legolas, as it was expected for the king, and thus, he made his surrender even more delectable.

A great chapter!

Thank you, Joyeuse! :)

Much more to come, although there'll be more laughing and less intensity for the next little bit. Glad you enjoyed it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.