Click Here!

Prince in Training - Review Responses

pippychick

Reviews for Prince in Training

BY : Pippychick_TAFKAB

From niremi on November 02, 2016

I love love love this story! Please update soon. They all have a really great dynamic going. 

Thanks so much for writing!

Somehow I missed this one – so sorry about that, but thank you so much! :)

I’m glad you are enjoying it, niremi!

From BronxWench on November 22, 2016

Ah, this chapter was a treat. Legolas does have the potential to be a brilliant Master for Thranduil, when his ada requires it, and I do think he will come to enjoy that playroom in his own turn. They truly are well matched, these elves of the Greenwood, and you might laugh at me for this, but I did fell quite a bit of pity for Erestor. I have a feeling he has lost his place in Thranduil's heart.

I'm also very heartened to hear this story will be completed. It's a brilliant work, and it deserves to be told in its entirety. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Thank you so much, Bronx! <3

Aww… poor Erestor, yes, but don’t forget he has two beautiful, submissive sons of Elrond awaiting him back in Imladris. The Gods only know what they’re putting poor Glorfindel through.

We actuallly commissioned some lovely artwork for this, which will make an appearance soon.

I talked to TAFKAB a while ago, and she said if I felt inspired, I should write on these stories. At this point, I am not sure she will be back to finish them, and if that proves to be the case, I will finish them myself. I wanted to write something that was entirely Thranduil and Legolas. If I finish these, I intend to continue in this universe with a Legolas/Elladan/Elrohir story. :)

From Joyeuse on November 27, 2016

I waited for an update of this story and finally here it is!

I am glad to read an enjoyable new chapter of this story and I am happy to read that you will be posting the chapters you and TAFKAB had already written.

Thank you Pippychick! 

Thank you very much, Joyeuse! :)

I am glad you are still enjoying the story despite the long leave of absence. Legolas’ education is about to begin in earnest. I hope you’ll have fun reading the rest! :hug:

From BronxWench on November 29, 2016

Legolas is certainly taking to being the dominant one quite readily. He has a marvelous instinct for it, but I rather suspect it would only be Thranduil he would choose to dominate. I can't see him exercising this with anyone else.

I'm also warming up to Erestor quite a bit, perhaps because I'm seeing him elsewhere, but also because he so genuinely cares for Thranduil, and he is losing the king to Legolas to a large extent. Thranduil turns to Legolas in a way he does not with Erestor, as evidenced by Erestor's surprise at luncheon. 

The hobble was a lovely touch, and I quite agree with Legolas. It's hard to be a slave when you are the king, but that was certainly a reminder. And of course, the sex was gorgeous, and utterly perfect. Erestor was graceful in his teaching, and Legolas seems to be accepting what his father truly wants when he submits.

I'm eager to see what comes next! Thank you! <3

Thank you so much, Bronx! :hug:

Well… I tend to think Legolas has been dreaming about this in some part of himself since Thranduil hinted at it to him, before he even understood the first thing about what it meant.

It’s a genuine compliment to hear how feelings are changing towards Erestor. It means we kind of got his character quite three-dimensional, and that’s good! Thank you! Although of course, the actual relationship between Thranduil and Erestor has been over for a long time now. So long that really, it’s deep love and friendship, but perhaps without as much passion as there was before fate intruded upon them.

*nods* Yes, Legolas is learning that Thranduil desires much more extreme domination than Legolas himself. It’s good that he has Erestor to guide him.

Thank you for being such a wonderful reader and reviewer :wub:

From BronxWench on December 06, 2016

What a glorious chapter, and yet now I want the next because you say it is one of your favorites!

Legolas is sublime here, and I find myself quite liking this harsher side of him. As beautiful as he is when submitting, he is magnificent when he chooses to take what he wants. So many new lessons indeed, and yet he proves equal to them. I do believeThranduil will have much to be thankful for, in the time to come.

This new game of diplomacy, however... I'm so intrigued! What will come of that meeting with the Gondorian? Nothing good for the man, I think.

Absolutely gorgeous as always, and I will wait eagerly for more!

Thank you, Bronx! :hug:

I am glad you like the new side to Legolas… I feel it makes him into a much more rounded character. Plus, it allows us to play with Thranduil, of course! ;)

Ha… nothing good for the man, that is true. Legolas might find himself suffering a bit of a flashback, lol, but this time Erestor is there too. And that is all the hinting I will do *g*

You are such a fabulous reviewer – thank you for all the encouragement you give me! :wub:

From BronxWench on December 12, 2016

I think I might have pitied Legolas, if I did not know how much he would enjoy himself, and if I did not know how beautifully he can submit. Similarly, I might have pitied Boromir, but he earned every moment of that negotiation, and Legolas was kinder than I would have been.

But to earn such a compliment from Erestor? Bliss indeed, and he got a thoroughly lovely reward for it, too.

Always a gorgeous read, and my heartfelt thanks! 

Thank you, Bronx! :wub:

Ah, Legolas… he has learned his lessons well. And Boromir, almost completely clueless, lol… he did earn that – you are right! But Legolas is kind, and forgiving to a fault… I think it’s hardwired into him, because nothing he endures anywhere seems to kill it off.

As much as Erestor is enjoying himself, I think he will soon long to be away. His twins are currently tormenting the life out of Glorfindel somewhere in Imladris, running wild! ;)

I’m glad you enjoyed the chapter. I really love this one myself, because it really does show how far things have come.

From Joyeuse on December 18, 2016

A great and intense chapter. One of my favourites.  I am eagerly awaiting the next. Thank you!

Thank you so much, Joyeuse! :wub:

We are of a similar mind… I peronally love this chapter, and I’m glad you do too!

From BronxWench on December 19, 2016

I think, despite the harshness of this last lesson, this was one of the most beautiful and moving chapters so far. Legolas is enchanting in his submission, and his love for Thranduil carries him through a great deal, including this lesson.

There were so many beautiful moments in this chapter: the moment Legolas realises Thranduil and Erestor are sharing a kiss as they share him, Erestor's tender reassurances, Thranduil's passion. I was in awe of the glorious nature of what they shared in this lesson, and humbled by the enormity of their love.

Thank you, and all the joys of the season be with you and yours!

Thank you, Bronx! I hope you are feeling a little better today… :hug:

I am so glad you like this chapter. As far as extremities go, this is probably the worst this story will see, so I’m glad it reads well. (I always do end up writing these whipping scenes, don’t I?)

Erestor will soon leave now – his work is done, and he has been away from his own world for long enough that he’ll still be telling the twins off for playing up well into the next century… ;) But for me, now is the point of this story, where Legolas gets to put all of these lessons to use, and we see how he and Thranduil will work together. It’s easy to write a story with a submissive Legolas, but I feel Thranduil really does need this amount of character development to get him there. I only hope I can do the rest of the story justice, and that I can emulate TAFKAB’s narrative voice well enough that it doesn’t jar.

• 4 weeks later...

From CCWolfe on January 10, 2017

I didn't know what I getting into reading this but I was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable it is to read. I have had a hard time putting it down! I really like the intamacy of the relationship between Legolas and Thranduil. I like that it is not just lustful but a true love and respect for one another. I thought the whole father son thing would just be weird but some how you made it work. I am intrigued about Erestor and what will take place. 

Thank you, CCWolfe! :)

I’m glad you’ve been enjoying the story. They really do love each other, in too many ways to count. Ahh… Erestor will not be around for much longer. He’s taught Legolas really as much as he can, and Erestor has his own story in “Taming the Twins”

Thank you for leaving these encouraging words! I hope you’ll enjoy the rest of the story too.

From BronxWench on January 16, 2017

As much as I disliked and resented Erestor when he first arrived in this story, I have come to like, and even cherish him. He is demanding, yes, and harsh, but under it all is a depth of love for Thranduil, and now for Legolas as well, that is enchanting. It was very well done, you know, to draw both reactions from me, to be able to make me dislike Erestor so intensely, and then redeem him with breathtaking ease as you've done.

I know Erestor has his own tale, but I will miss him, just a little. On the other hand, we have such lovely fantasies in store... *g*

Thank you, Bronx! :hug:

I love being able to make readers feel things, so I cherish every comment like this. Legolas has developed some thanks to his interactions with Erestor, not just in terms of knowledge and experience, but personally, and I hope to show that in the chapters to come. I must admit to loving the Erestor TAFKAB and I have written, almost from the beginning, even when he riled Legolas up and made him feel all abandoned. *g*

This comment means a lot to me as well since TAFKAB only had a hand in the very beginning of this chapter, so most of it is entirely my doing, including the scene with Erestor out in the wood. 

It’ll certainly be very smutty and BDSM-y going forward, lol!

• 2 weeks later...

From ANON - BronxWench on January 27, 2017

There is something sweet about this chapter, sort of a proper coming back to the beginning feeling, with Legolas and Thranduil together again without Erestor, or the many Silvan elves seeking refuge in their halls. But it's a beginning in the sense of their knowing now just what they can be for each other. It's utterly intoxicating, how they find that perfect balance almost effortlessly.

Again, the banter, the teasing, the sheer joy they take in each other is beguiling, and makes them irresistible from a reader's point of view. Of course Thranduil wil go up when negotiating. Would anyone expect less? He called a very short court because he longed to be with Legolas, so how eager would he be to let Legolas go to Imladris? 

And Legolas' sweet enthusiasm for what he will learn, and who he might meet is enchanting. For all his many years, he is still a young elf at heart, and Imladris will be a place of wonders indeed. But he still isn't quite ready to abandon Thranduil, as his offer to stay reveals.

There's so much joy in this chapter, and it's beyond marvelous. Thank you! :D

Thank you so much, Bronx! :)

I can’t tell you how glad I am that it comes across that way. I fully expected Legolas to be all like: “Crown. Now.” But that isn’t how they wanted to do it. I shouldn’t have been surprised really that Thranduil would make it a job of his to kind of dazzle Legolas. He is more experienced, after all. He kind of surprised me with that fatherly concern beneath it all, though, when he enthuses Legolas so that he’ll go out into the world and live, rather than stay forever at home (no matter how much love is between them). He’s a wily one!

I think they’re going to have oodles of fun together in the remaining chapters. And then we will follow Legolas to Imladris, where he can shake up the twins. And Erestor can shake everyone up… *g*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.