Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

Mostly only when he loses. Morrigan is the exception

Interesting.

Speaking of Morrigan, do you plan to include her other half/sister (clone), Lilith Aensland, as well? Good sisters do share after all. ;)

For Morrigan, do you plan on using her ability to shapeshift her wings into various tentacles and forms, or her ability to create a doppelganger for double attacks during the battle against Shirou or for the bad end sex as well? I could imagine her doppelganger ability allowing for threesome sex.

And how is the chapter coming along? Do you have someone else betaing? Cause if not, I'm still open to beta.

Finally will some enemies possibly be reoccuring enemies, like even if Shirou defeats so-and-so, they may escape and return later?

Edited by warellis

No problem.

A guest asked this:

How much involvement will the other FSN characters (in particular, the girls) have?

Edit: Also will any of the girls who conquer Shirou, or Shirou conquers, start living in the Emiya household with him?

Edited by warellis

In the end, I didn't manage to work on the story at all this weekend.

Anyway

Also will any of the girls who conquer Shirou, or Shirou conquers, start living in the Emiya household with him?

Not much before the Grail War. A lot during the war

Still need a beta, by the way. Warellis, if you're up to it I'll send you the chapter when it's done.

Guest, on 04 May 2016 - 02:09 AM, said:snapback.png

How much involvement will the other FSN characters (in particular, the girls) have?

Edit: Also will any of the girls who conquer Shirou, or Shirou conquers, start living in the Emiya household with him?

Edited by warellis, Today, 10:42 AM.

Uh? Something went wrong with the quoting process. Also, warellis, you edited my post for some reason?

Anyway, to both your question:

- The only Fate girl involved from the beginning will be Taiga and Sakura.

- No girl will move under Shirou's rooftop before the Grail War.

By the time you get to it, will you want/need any help figuring out additional Masters or Servants? I made an assumption that you're keeping at least the female canon FSN Masters, but here's what there is of the roster from what you've said in the thread:

Masters
1. Shirou
2. Rin
3. Sakura
4. Illya
5. Bazett(?)
6. Disposable Male A
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?
Servants
1. Medea
2. Medusa
3. Arturia
4. Mordred
5. Kiara Sessyouin(?)
6. Disposable Servant A
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

I can't edit your post Ichasennin.

I don't know, would the Servant of the dispoosable guy be disposable as well? I mean look at Medea for example.

Hm for Masters, Fiore from Fate/Apocrypha might be a possible candidate there. Also FemHakuno maybe? Probably Luvia as well.

Might some of the quest enemies become possible Masters here, like Morrigan or Nyotengu for example? They have lots of prana I'm sure.

Or possibly any outside characters who have magic?

As for Servants hm would Rider here possibly be Boudica instead of Medusa? Would the Gunner class be filled by Bonne Reed and her friend? You could easily use Nero for a Servant here I imagine.

Anyone else know any possible Servants from FGO, or historical figures from other series, that could be used as well? We've seen anime of the Sengoku period before for example.

EDIT: Just thought of something: might Dress of Heaven (alternate info) be a possible Servant here?

And might Black Grail be the Avenger here instead of uh whoever the Nameless Guy that became Avenger?

Edited by warellis

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, what happened is that you copy pasted the "edited by..." line at the bottom of the post you were quoting, Ichasennin. That's why it looks like Warellis edited your post. You can fix it yourself by clicking edit on your own post and erasing that one line at the bottom, if you want to avoid any confusion.

Other members do not have the access to edit your posts, only you can.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

By the time you get to it, will you want/need any help figuring out additional Masters or Servants? I made an assumption that you're keeping at least the female canon FSN Masters, but here's what there is of the roster from what you've said in the thread:

Masters
1. Shirou
2. Rin
3. Sakura
4. Illya
5. Bazett(?)
6. Disposable Male A
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?
Servants
1. Medea
2. Medusa
3. Arturia
4. Mordred
5. Kiara Sessyouin(?)
6. Disposable Servant A
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

Hell yeah: I'm going with the canon cast with the exception of EMIYA, which means we need to figure another Servant for Rin. Everything else is fair game so suggest at will

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, what happened is that you copy pasted the "edited by..." line at the bottom of the post you were quoting, Ichasennin. That's why it looks like Warellis edited your post. You can fix it yourself by clicking edit on your own post and erasing that one line at the bottom, if you want to avoid any confusion.

Other members do not have the access to edit your posts, only you can.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

Ooooh. I'm an idiot. Thanks Willow

Hm for Rin, maybe she gets Semiramis as the Temptress class or in some sort of dual class like Assassin & Temptress?

Anyone have other ideas on a Servant for Rin?

Also considering this probably isn't going to be too serious, are Shinji & Zouken already dead or something?

Edited by warellis

Oh, the entire canonical cast aside from EMIYA? So, the list of Servants should look more like

1. Medea
2. Medusa
3. Arturia
4. Mordred
5. Cu Chulainn
6. Hercules
7. EMIYA's replacement
8. Sasaki or Hassan(?)
9. Kiara Sessyouin(?)
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?
And for Masters
1. Shirou
2. Rin
3. Sakura(/Shinji?)
4. Illya
5. Bazett
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

....and in hindsight, that's kind of it from canon for regular Masters, since you said Medea will be Shirou's main Servant, unless you intend for him to wind up picking her up like Kuzuki and also summoning someone else. In which case, Atram Galiast joins the list briefly.

The listing gets convoluted with Medea killing her first Master and summoning Assassin, Kotomine taking Lancer, and Sakura giving Rider up to Shinji. Plus Zouken is always lurking...

Kodos, is that matching each Servant to each Master? Like Master 1 gets Servant 1?

You know considering Shirou's charisma will become higher and higher, and the corresponding lust for him from women will get higher and higher, might Kiara possibly be the Servant who gets summoned by him here? She herself was focused on lust and sex as a means to save the world IIRC. So wouldn't possibly all the lust surrounding Shirou sort of have it that she gets summoned by him first?

Because from what I remember, there are various conditions that cause a Servant to be summoned to a Master if they may not have a summoning object, such as personality compatibility for example. And while Shirou does have Avalon here, might it be that because of all the arousal of the women around him that Kiara is drawn to that and gets summoned first instead of Arturia by him?

Edited by warellis

Nah, I wasn't putting in that much effort to make them match up. And the summoning issue has been subject to multiple retcons. Originally it was "you can use a catalyst to have a better chance of summoning a related Heroic Spirit, but if you don't, you'll summon a Servant most suited to you." Better, because they could choose to refuse the summon. Then that got retconned into "every summoning had a catalyst," even though they don't say that anywhere else and even though Medusa was summoned by Sakura explicitly because of their similarities and accepted because she wanted to keep Sakura from becoming a monster like she had.

Guest Guest

Uh? Something went wrong with the quoting process. Also, warellis, you edited my post for some reason?

Anyway, to both your question:

- The only Fate girl involved from the beginning will be Taiga and Sakura.

- No girl will move under Shirou's rooftop before the Grail War.

How heavily will Sakura be involved?

She'll be using Shirou as a "scratching post".I was considering replacing Medea with Morgan Le Fay, so that we could have a Morgan/Arthuria/Mordred moment with Shirou

You could also possibly have the Lady of the Lake as a summoned Caster for Shirou:

DGz1PSf.jpg

Source for image: http://meredithdillman.com/shop/lady-of-the-lake-art-print/

A fanfic called Fate/Big Brother Complex used her for Shirou's Servant:

It was a thrust like lightning.

A spearhead thrust to pierce my heart.

Trying to dodge it would be useless.

Being lightning, it’s invisible to the human eye.

But…

The lightning that tries to pierce me…

…Is repelled by the moonlight that tries to save me.

Shatter, the sound of glass breaking.

No, the sound before me is off, not quite right.

The gown she is wearing is elegant and flowing.

The sound wasn’t glass at all.

It was actually the sound of ice.

A shield of ice warding off certain death.

“I would know… are you my Master?”

She asks in a melodious tone.

“According to the contract, I have heeded the call.

Henceforth unto the end, I shall ward you from harm and bewitch your enemies. Servant Caster is now at your command.”

Yes, the contract has been completed.

When she chose me as her Master…

I'm sure I swore to help her too.

The moonlight still lights up the darkness.

As if following the enchantress's example, the shed again falls silent.

Time has stopped.

The scene lasts less than a second.

But…

I'm sure I'll remember this scene vividly even when I've gone to hell.

The face slightly turned.

The slitted eyes.

The instant becomes an eternity.

Her shimmering icy-blue hair undulates in the wind.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.