Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

3 hours ago, warellis said:

Any of the girls there who would’ve gotten along with Shirou you’d say Kodos?

Spoiler

Well, there’s the demon cat girl who is the protagonist’s servant/bodyguard that is...not really hedonistic, but enjoys alcohol on occasion, freely acknowledges wanting to have sex with him, and is kind of a bloodknight, though part of that comes down to instincts. From what I know about it, I would be inclined to compare her to the Tohnos and other part demon families. There’s a water dragon loli that has a tragic revenge backstory, and is a deadpan snarker that’s freely perverse and open with her lust for the protagonist. A clumsy teacup tsukumogami who works at a maid cafe (she’s English because that’s where the cup came from). And the last main girl is a tsundere demon slayer who has a complex because her family has always been discriminated against by other slayers for using western magic. She starts out looking to kill all demons, even non-violent ones, because she feels it’s her duty, but chills out over time, and is the protagonist’s arranged fiance, coupled with a childhood promise for him to watch her back because all of her magic just shoots forward.

40 minutes ago, VotedforKodos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well, there’s the demon cat girl who is the protagonist’s servant/bodyguard that is...not really hedonistic, but enjoys alcohol on occasion, freely acknowledges wanting to have sex with him, and is kind of a bloodknight, though part of that comes down to instincts. From what I know about it, I would be inclined to compare her to the Tohnos and other part demon families. There’s a water dragon loli that has a tragic revenge backstory, and is a deadpan snarker that’s freely perverse and open with her lust for the protagonist. A clumsy teacup tsukumogami who works at a maid cafe (she’s English because that’s where the cup came from). And the last main girl is a tsundere demon slayer who has a complex because her family has always been discriminated against by other slayers for using western magic. She starts out looking to kill all demons, even non-violent ones, because she feels it’s her duty, but chills out over time, and is the protagonist’s arranged fiance, coupled with a childhood promise for him to watch her back because all of her magic just shoots forward.

I remember that. That youkai messenger who carried things in her stomach, a yuki-onna, Ageha who was that youkai that fed on blood, those two youkai that show up in later chapters and

the main villain herself in that loli fox girl whose true form was that of a busty kitsune (Tamamo-no-Mae) all developed feelings for the protagonist and fucked him at the end.

As for the 4 main girls, I remember Himari (catgirl youkai), Shizuku (water dragon loli), Lizlet (teacup tsukumogami) & Kuesu (tsundereish fiance) all wanted the protagonist and competed against each other often. Or found ways to kill the mood quick.

Sometimes I wonder how well a crossover of Fate & that series would be.

Edited by warellis

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, kind of depends how you want to interpret some things, and how much of a grain of salt you take the summer Servants with. She wears the clothes she does in Apocrypha because her Master was too cheap to buy anything else, but she’s not happy about it and thinks they’re unbecoming of a knight. But there’s no reason not to assume that what she wears in her final ascension isn’t what she normally has on under the armor, and her summer version does have one of the skimpier swimsuits, but that part might have been Scathach’s decision. 

Basically, I don’t think she would flaunt herself by any means, but she also probably isn’t likely to go out of her way to cover up more than the basics. Or, to use the anime standard, if her male Master walked in on her in the bath, I wouldn’t expect more than annoyance at being interrupted. Also, given that it didn’t exist in Camelot, I could easily see Mordred rejecting underwear as uncomfortable and inconvenient. 

Although for this, given Rin is her Master, I would expect similar cheapness on the clothing issue, along with Mordred refusing to wear the same clothes as Arturia or Rin, and probably not a skirt at all. So, just, whatever that Rin can find that meets Mordred’s standards and is cheap. For ultimate cheapness, just take some of Shirou’s clothing and, if necessary, adjust it accordingly with magic. Although combined with my thoughts on the underwear issue, if no one forces it, I would expect her to be running around in Shirou’s clothes without it.

Not really. Her profile hasn’t been translated, and given that the Halloween event is comedy, all her actions there can be taken with a grain of salt. But apparently she considers fashion important enough that she feels the need to stay up-to-date on modern trends instead of dressing according to her original era. Also, she’s apparently fangirls over Caesar and Iskander in her My Room lines. Caesar because, you know, Caesar and Cleopatra, and Iskander because of his big body and Charisma.

6 hours ago, VotedforKodos said:

Not really. Her profile hasn’t been translated, and given that the Halloween event is comedy, all her actions there can be taken with a grain of salt. But apparently she considers fashion important enough that she feels the need to stay up-to-date on modern trends instead of dressing according to her original era. Also, she’s apparently fangirls over Caesar and Iskander in her My Room lines. Caesar because, you know, Caesar and Cleopatra, and Iskander because of his big body and Charisma.

Cleopatra fucks fat men for money and resources.:wub:

Ok. Got it.:devil:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/e/e5/SaberGOCaesarstage2.png/revision/latest?cb=20150731170446

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.