Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

On 11/9/2016 at 9:36 AM, warellis said:

Just to tell you, Shirou was 7 at the end of Fate/Zero, not 5. So Rin would be 13 and Sakura 12 at the end of Fate/Zero here.

Also Nerve Circuits are dangerous. If you fuck up your circuits, you can damage them and that's often permenant damage. Really, with Shirou's Gamer abilities here, I could imagine him figuring out how to open his Circuits correctly here on his own.

Also I’m really stoked at seeing when Saeko finally just grabs Shirou and fucks his brains out here!

I forget, do you plan on having Kirei replaced by Caren here?

Hmm. Ten years passed between F/Z and F/SN. Shirou at the time is in his second year of highschool which, if I’m not mistaken, happens around 15-16 years of age.

You are correct in regards to Nerve Circuits. Making one is sacrificing an actual nerve, so eventually he’d become a cripple if he kept it up. However, with the Gamer Body his health is completely restored once he sleeps. In fact, thanks to [DIE HARD] even with 0 HP, if he makes it to the bed before his stamina runs out he’ll be right as rain.

I don’t intend to replace Kirei, are you kidding. Shirou is going to NTR a few master and generally fuck with other people’s plans and women. Kirei is in for a party. Plus I still need a few villain. 

That doesn’t mean I can’t have Caren around as well, isn’t it? B-)

18 hours ago, VotedforKodos said:

On the note of the story, glad to see Shirou thinking about the consequences of showing off what his improved stats let him do, and actual internal conflict from Saeko, instead of just immediate and unstoppable shota lust. Though the developing Sense the Unnatural makes me curious, will Shirou wind up getting involved with the supernatural before the Grail War starts?

Yep. SPOILER: Saeko is actually a pseudo demon-hunter. She exorcised the undead spirits that manifests in the forest around her house as a result of the leyline. Being out of Fuyuki proper, the Second Owner (Rin) isn’t aware of it. From there Saeko will introduce him to the Demon hunting association.

Cool.

Actually in FSN, Shirou had just turned 18 not to long ago, within the year at least, with Rin turning 18 during the events of the game. Second-year in highschool in Japan means you're 17. That's why both are third years in FHA, which takes place half a year after FSN, since they're both 18 by then.

15-16 years old would mean both were going to be entering high school, or were first-year students in highschool.

As for Nerve Circuits vs Magic Circuits, I was just figuring Shirou could use his Gamer abilities to figure out his normal Circuits faster and be able to use them more and more efficiently without having to go through the messy dangers of Nerve Circuits.

Edited by warellis

I’m pretty sure Shirou and Rin are 17 and Sakura is 16, because the standing joke was that Illya was the only one who was actually 18. Although Shirou’s age is totally vague and up in the air, given the fire.

I just imagine Kirei hurting himself laughing too hard when he finds out about Shirou NTR-ing Kayneth’s wife and Servant, remembering how Diarmuid unintentionally stole Sola-ui in the Fourth War.

And meeting the Demon Hunting Association? So can we look forward to Shirou meeting those families that are involved with it? The Ryougis, Asagamis, and Fujous? And the Tohnos, given they’re hybrids and have the last Nanaya?

Well Shirou & Rin are both second-years students when FSN takes place so they're at least 17. Here Shirou is 10 which means Kiritsugu died here 3 years after he was rescued but dieing a little bit earlier doesn't really change anything in my mind so Sennin is okay.

As for calling in charafters or ideas from Tsukihime or Kara no Kyoukai, that would be fun!

5 minutes ago, warellis said:

Cool.

Actually in FSN, Shirou had just turned 18 not to long ago, within the year at least, with Rin turning 18 during the events of the game. Second-year in highschool in Japan means you're 17. That's why both are third years in FHA, which takes place half a year after FSN, since they're both 18 by then.

15-16 years old would mean both were going to be entering high school, or were first-year students in highschool.

As for Nerve Circuits vs Magic Circuits, I was just figuring Shirou could use his Gamer abilities to figure out his normal Circuits faster and be able to use them more and more efficiently without having to go through the messy dangers of Nerve Circuits.

I just checked Wikipedia. Have a look here. The second year in highschool is 16-17. Anyway, no one was sure what age Shirou was so I’m making it up. 

Anyway, even if Shirou figures out how to use his native Circuits, Nerve Circuits are still better. Remember, Shirou cannot cast a spell with an MP requirement higher than his active Circuit count. For instance, unless he deploys UBW, he could not trace more than 27 blades at the same time, because that his natural max output. However, he can artifically increase it with Nerve Circuits, which incidentally (at lv. 100) will grant 1 additional MP in exchange of 1 HP upon creation.

4 minutes ago, VotedforKodos said:

I’m pretty sure Shirou and Rin are 17 and Sakura is 16, because the standing joke was that Illya was the only one who was actually 18. Although Shirou’s age is totally vague and up in the air, given the fire.

I just imagine Kirei hurting himself laughing too hard when he finds out about Shirou NTR-ing Kayneth’s wife and Servant, remembering how Diarmuid unintentionally stole Sola-ui in the Fourth War.

And meeting the Demon Hunting Association? So can we look forward to Shirou meeting those families that are involved with it? The Ryougis, Asagamis, and Fujous? And the Tohnos, given they’re hybrids and have the last Nanaya?

Well, I suppose they could have their own cameo, but those are all side-quests that I’d rather use to focus on the secondary female characters from the crossovers and the monster girls (as opponents and for the bad ends). Most of what Shirou is going to do will happens in the figurative cracks of the Moonlit worlds, all those supernatural events that are too small and quickly solved and thus don’t require the attention of the big shots like the Mage Association and the Church.

The demon hunter association is a conglomeration of small clans that sometimes will outsource their jobs to freelancers.

Guest Wandering_Moth

Hey Ichasennin, I’m just wondering if you decided to use the one of the pictures that was posted a while back for Morgana’s design because I think I found a suitable one myself.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2249640

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2310663

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2338054

Her aesthetic appearance would mesh well with the Nasuverse better than the previous examples I think, especially her complicated clothing. Might not suit Morgana herself, but then again Martha doesn’t look like she’s in suitable attire either.

5 minutes ago, Wandering_Moth said:

Hey Ichasennin, I’m just wondering if you decided to use the one of the pictures that was posted a while back for Morgana’s design because I think I found a suitable one myself.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2249640

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2310663

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2338054

Her aesthetic appearance would mesh well with the Nasuverse better than the previous examples I think, especially her complicated clothing. Might not suit Morgana herself, but then again Martha doesn’t look like she’s in suitable attire either.

Hm, nice outfits. Although, it’s too early to discuss about that. I still hope that FGO will give us a canon appearance (please don’t be another saberface)

3 hours ago, warellis said:

What was your commision?

An original story. Can’t really talk about it

Guest Wandering_Moth
3 hours ago, Ichasennin said:

So, I was thinking… should I have Saeko help Shirou get more women so that she has more subs for herself?

So Saeko will be a recurring character outside of her quest then? I never quite understood how you were going to handle guest characters, whether you’d bother including them in scenes once their quest is finished or not.

21 minutes ago, Wandering_Moth said:

So Saeko will be a recurring character outside of her quest then? I never quite understood how you were going to handle guest characters, whether you’d bother including them in scenes once their quest is finished or not.

Their Quests may be concluded, but some of them will be supporting character where applicable. For instance, Saeko will play a part in Yourouchi’s and Morrigan’s Quest.

So, my opinion on the issue is to do it if you want, but be careful about it. You did a good job justifying Saeko’s lust and attachment to Shirou, and his submission to her, but just throwing more girls underneath her is a slippery slope that could just ruin them all. Having multiple women domming Shirou at the same time works, in that they are kind of fundamentally at the same level, but if it would be one domming two people, it could get problematic, depending on who it is.

I feel like with characters that there is an established relationship like that (Illya and her maids, theoretically Masters and Servants, Gilgamesh and everyone) or where such a relationship could be easily and understandably established (like Morrigan submitting to Saeko to avoid being killed), it can work fine, but trying to force it would just feel off. Like, having Yoruichi subbing to Saeko just doesn’t strike me as something that really works.

Also, the whole demon slaying issue just made me think of more outside characters that could have been used: the Shinmeiryuu users from Love Hina/Negima and Mana Tatsumiya, the Exorcists from Blue Exorcist, half the characters from Omamori Himari, and Yukikaze from Dog Days.

Unrelated, but interesting note from the latest Prisma Illya:

Spoiler

Turns out Angelica isn’t just a doll, but she’s a doll of Julian’s older sister, and by the nature of how the dolls are made, they’re all mentally/emotionally broken. People can’t be completely replicated, so they all lose something in the process

Not sure if you would have any intent to use this, but still an interesting plot point.

4 hours ago, VotedforKodos said:

So, my opinion on the issue is to do it if you want, but be careful about it. You did a good job justifying Saeko’s lust and attachment to Shirou, and his submission to her, but just throwing more girls underneath her is a slippery slope that could just ruin them all. Having multiple women domming Shirou at the same time works, in that they are kind of fundamentally at the same level, but if it would be one domming two people, it could get problematic, depending on who it is.

I feel like with characters that there is an established relationship like that (Illya and her maids, theoretically Masters and Servants, Gilgamesh and everyone) or where such a relationship could be easily and understandably established (like Morrigan submitting to Saeko to avoid being killed), it can work fine, but trying to force it would just feel off. Like, having Yoruichi subbing to Saeko just doesn’t strike me as something that really works.

Also, the whole demon slaying issue just made me think of more outside characters that could have been used: the Shinmeiryuu users from Love Hina/Negima and Mana Tatsumiya, the Exorcists from Blue Exorcist, half the characters from Omamori Himari, and Yukikaze from Dog Days.

Unrelated, but interesting note from the latest Prisma Illya:

Reveal hidden contents

Turns out Angelica isn’t just a doll, but she’s a doll of Julian’s older sister, and by the nature of how the dolls are made, they’re all mentally/emotionally broken. People can’t be completely replicated, so they all lose something in the process

Not sure if you would have any intent to use this, but still an interesting plot point.

Man Prisma Illya is getting dark! Not that it wasn’t dark in 3rei mind you.

You mentioned Omamori Himari, how much of that manga did you read? All of it?

Actually, Kuesu could easily be slotted in as a magus from the Clock Tower IIRC. Well a demon hunter from a demon hunting clan (possibly connected to one of the 4 demon hunting clans in Tsukihime?) who became a magecraft user.

Edited by warellis

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.