Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

Guest swordcommandos

I believe it would depend on how item world works. Is it like Disgaea?

I can help but imagine Shirou trying to level up a dildo (that doesn't look like a penis) up to level 100, without know what it is. He'll probably think it's just a new massaging tool. :D :D

Jack-Rabbit-font-b-Vibrator-b-font-font-

You know, two of the steps of Shirou's Tracing are "Sympathizing with the experience of its growth" and "Reproducing the accumulated years."

So if he were to Trace a sex toy, any sex toy, he would be able to understand how it had been used, by who, all those things, which means if he found one that someone used to masturbate to him, he would be able to know it.

You know, two of the steps of Shirou's Tracing are "Sympathizing with the experience of its growth" and "Reproducing the accumulated years."

So if he were to Trace a sex toy, any sex toy, he would be able to understand how it had been used, by who, all those things, which means if he found one that someone used to masturbate to him, he would be able to know it.

Maybe. The thing is that since his Origin & Element are so tightly aligned, wouldn't that only apply to melee weapons, while something like a sex toy would be something he would have to figure out on his own?

Well maybe his Gamer skills would help him figure it out?

That's tracing thought.

This one is about finding a brand new unused vibrator, Shirou's not tracing anything. There's also no experience/memory for shirou to absorb.

I mean look at this hand held massager you can buy off amazon, I probably looks closer to a penis that the dildo pic I posted earlier. :lol:

41iAZFgGhTL._SX425_.jpg

Hah!

As for images, tell me, if the Pixiv artist tags/Danbooru tags hadn’t told you these were Scathach’s breasts, would you be able to tell that these were her breasts?

45PjkXA.jpg

Also some more images:

aJAT2ek.jpg

Saint Martha & Xuanzang sharing faith:

kznhQKq.jpg

Also here is an older Jack the Ripper:

W0GNh2U.jpg

Edited by warellis

After a few days of nothing happening, something happened to make me think, “Hmm, you know, Julian Ainsworth from Prisma Illya could be a Master in this.” He’s got a crazy wish to save the world that could easily be displaced into this, with him recognizing the world’s declining state and wanting to be the hero who uses the Holy Grail to do it. He’s got an interesting enough skill set with Flash Air (basically Kawarimi from Naruto except switching anything with anything), even without letting him have any of the weird Grail related powers he has. Plus the whole “dolls animated by the spirits of the dead” could totally be used. The Ainsworth family is old enough to be able to justify having an artifact to summon just about any Servant IchaSennin wanted to use. And last and most importantly, the two Dolls he has already, Angelica and Beatrice…

sample-f72811c97bdeeec4286a988de3e4907c.

I mean, Angelica is the closest thing we have to a canonical female Gilgamesh, so she’s always been great. But...this is official art, meaning Word of God, Beatrice Flowerchild do got the booty. And damn but she do.

Hell, could use Prisma elements with it, too. The Ainsworths picked up Miyu during the fire to use as a Grail to save the world, Julian is still working at that but also has her be a Master to try and stack the deck in his favor, but she escapes and winds up with Shirou, eventually Julian tries something against Shirou, winds up losing Angelica and Beatrice, too. So basically the same thing that will happen to Kayneth could happen here, with Julian losing his servants and everything to Shirou.

Uh we can’t see the image.

Here it is if anyone wonders:

RVMiVrq.jpg

Man, Beatrice had an incredible ass! Imagine feeling that grinding or rubbing against your dick or in your lap!

If you're wondering Ichasennin, Angelica's three sizes are B98/W62/H94.

What would Angelica or Beatrice be like with Shirou you’d say? And what would they be like under the covers you think?

Considering their most iconic appearances are when they’re in Servant-derived form, how do you imagine that might occur here?

And how might Fem-Gilgamesh & Angelica get along? :P

I will say this as well VotedForKodos: Illya's Sapphire costume is seductive:

wNLNDSRh.jpg

Beatrice Servant form:

MNSlQqC.jpg

Angelica servant form:

UYCbuUuh.jpg

BYrONI9.jpg

Iwxv56y.png

TmsnhXV.jpg

MNSlQqC.jpg

Edited by warellis

Dammit, I always hate dealing with images on forums...oh, well, thanks for posting that since I apparently screwed it up.

I was rolling with the assumption that Class Cards wouldn’t be a thing, so they’d basically just be like Sella and Leys, two strong minions that could fight Masters but probably not Servants, along with the Kaleidosticks probably not showing up at all.

7 hours ago, VotedforKodos said:

Dammit, I always hate dealing with images on forums...oh, well, thanks for posting that since I apparently screwed it up.

I was rolling with the assumption that Class Cards wouldn’t be a thing, so they’d basically just be like Sella and Leys, two strong minions that could fight Masters but probably not Servants, along with the Kaleidosticks probably not showing up at all.

Ahh. So would either Doll be able to appear in some of their most iconic outfits, like Angelica in that bikini and armor outfit for example?

Guest Wandering_Moth
On 8/31/2016 at 1:05 PM, VotedforKodos said:

After a few days of nothing happening, something happened to make me think, “Hmm, you know, Julian Ainsworth from Prisma Illya could be a Master in this.” He’s got a crazy wish to save the world that could easily be displaced into this, with him recognizing the world’s declining state and wanting to be the hero who uses the Holy Grail to do it. He’s got an interesting enough skill set with Flash Air (basically Kawarimi from Naruto except switching anything with anything), even without letting him have any of the weird Grail related powers he has. Plus the whole “dolls animated by the spirits of the dead” could totally be used. The Ainsworth family is old enough to be able to justify having an artifact to summon just about any Servant IchaSennin wanted to use. And last and most importantly, the two Dolls he has already, Angelica and Beatrice…

sample-f72811c97bdeeec4286a988de3e4907c.

I mean, Angelica is the closest thing we have to a canonical female Gilgamesh, so she’s always been great. But...this is official art, meaning Word of God, Beatrice Flowerchild do got the booty. And damn but she do.

Hell, could use Prisma elements with it, too. The Ainsworths picked up Miyu during the fire to use as a Grail to save the world, Julian is still working at that but also has her be a Master to try and stack the deck in his favor, but she escapes and winds up with Shirou, eventually Julian tries something against Shirou, winds up losing Angelica and Beatrice, too. So basically the same thing that will happen to Kayneth could happen here, with Julian losing his servants and everything to Shirou.

Speak of the devil and they’ll provide, they actually went and did it. Now the entire Emiya family can be together!

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Just to tell you, Shirou was 7 at the end of Fate/Zero, not 5. So Rin would be 13 and Sakura 12 at the end of Fate/Zero here.

Also Nerve Circuits are dangerous. If you fuck up your circuits, you can damage them and that's often permenant damage. Really, with Shirou's Gamer abilities here, I could imagine him figuring out how to open his Circuits correctly here on his own.

Also I’m really stoked at seeing when Saeko finally just grabs Shirou and fucks his brains out here!

I forget, do you plan on having Kirei replaced by Caren here?

Edited by warellis

But the Gamer Body makes the danger of Nerve Circuits a non-issue, since, instead of actually receiving the damage when he gets hurt, Shirou just takes HP damage. Combine that with proper skill leveling, and he can make it so the chance of screwing up is minimal, and even if he does, his HP will recover faster than it goes down, similar to how the protagonist of The Gamer distributes skill points and stats so his MP regens fast enough to keep a collection of buffs on permanently. 

On the note of the story, glad to see Shirou thinking about the consequences of showing off what his improved stats let him do, and actual internal conflict from Saeko, instead of just immediate and unstoppable shota lust. Though the developing Sense the Unnatural makes me curious, will Shirou wind up getting involved with the supernatural before the Grail War starts?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.