Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

4 hours ago, Guest Swords said:

So what happened with the ff.net mods? Are they purging fics again?

Dunno. My fics are still up so it might have been a prank by some hater. If you consider that someone tried to access my mail account from china, it could be that some tried to hack me and take my stories down but failed and tried making me do it myself.

On 6/2/2017 at 1:23 AM, Ichasennin said:

Dunno. My fics are still up so it might have been a prank by some hater. If you consider that someone tried to access my mail account from china, it could be that some tried to hack me and take my stories down but failed and tried making me do it myself.

A user on QQ called Vanathor did it:

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/nasuverse-discussion-ideas-fic-rec-thread.3288/page-251#post-1274204

Yeah, that was me. I reported him under the basis that his shit actually violates CP laws in places like Australia where FF.net colocates some of their servers.

Not because I wanted the Shota content gone, but because of his other shit, the NTR one. And now the Admins are finally deleting it off the face of the site :)

His stuff isn't actually that well written. So I don't feel bad about it, basically at all.

Edited by warellis

Guest Swords

Man that’s just wrong. I’ve seen enough eroge that would make Icha’s ntr fic look tame.

What was his problem anyways? Did he have an issue when it comes to NTRing his waifu or something?

6 hours ago, Guest Swords said:

Man that’s just wrong. I’ve seen enough eroge that would make Icha’s ntr fic look tame.

What was his problem anyways? Did he have an issue when it comes to NTRing his waifu or something?

I think he just considers it a shit fetish. The fact that he tried to use his dislike toward NTR as a justification for attempting to remove Ichasennin's story was what got him banned for a week, since they don't kinkshame there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Testerx900

So are you going to post a separate fanfic for the bad ends to Fate/Gamer Night on Fanfiction (dotnet)?

Also when should I check for updates on the story on Fanfiction (dotnet)?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.