Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

8 hours ago, VotedforKodos said:

Mumei, Nameless, it’s one of the names people use for Archer as he appears in non-Stay Night works, since him being Shirou doesn’t come up and isn’t relevant. He’s just “the nameless red Archer.”

And who is “God Emiya?”

On 3/5/2017 at 4:13 PM, SwordCommandos said:

God Emiya, Heroic Spirit Emiya at full power, Fought Sefar and survived what legions and pantheons of divine spirits could do at their height of power.

Edited by warellis

2 hours ago, warellis said:

And who is “God Emiya?”

“God Emiya” is Mumei Emiya. He’s ridiculously strong at end game. We’re talking about the Emiya that could take BB with Potnia Theron (EX), an ability from the original earth goddess The goddess who is the mother of the earth goddesses who created the earth is, in other words, the “root” that created all creation. It basically means any divine spirit, heroic spirit, or generally just anything from earth automatically lose.

BB can also wipe reality using Potnia Theron BB, then comes Kiara absorbs the Sakura faces and turns herself into demon god.

Mumei goes SSGSS and uses his full power as t”he representation of the will of all the nameless heroes in history” by doing so he can negate the ten crown by being on the same tier or power. This allows Archer to move at faster than light speeds, as in being able to literally travel from the Horsehead Nebula to the moon in a few seconds and fight on equal footing with Kiara Sessyoin in her Heaven's Hole form.

The reason why this attack’s power, visuals, and scale are so huge is because reincarnated Kiara is a being similar to Saver.
People who devote their life to bringing salvation to Sattvas (living things) are referred to as Bodhisattvas. People who have attained moksha (libertation/release) and become Buddhas are also Bodhisattvas. A Bodhisattva is a god of universe scale and power, and can easily manage things on the scale of the Solar System.

Divine Spirits have also ridiculously powerful capable of doing something like this. Ishtar and other goddess (including Tiamat) basically very watered down version of the original earth goddess seeing as they don’t even have Potnia Theron. Tiamat and other goddess are way below the Buddha, Kiara and BB.

Hence why I call him “God Emiya” he’s hangs with the people on top; at the least when he’s on this form:P. Basically what they did was remove the servant container limiters and access their servant’s Origin stored in the root. Another version of Mumei, Punished Mumei managed to solo the Moon Cell Holy grail war while being half dead (to the point that he’s unrecognizable). Another version is Extella Mumei from a time line where he won the holy grail and managed beat everything else but Sefar. “Fought Sefar and survived what legions and pantheons of divine spirits could do at their height of power”.  He also solos gilgamesh, iskander and saber.

dAg50PD.jpg

IIRC he once mentioned that nothing good will come out if you try to kill yourself. He’s pretty laid back version of Archer when he’s not trying to kill himself.

Bobmiya is the second strongest after he countered Moriarty’s meteor strike, which can’t normally destroy the planet because of the Human Order, the counter force, and Alaya’s CF putting a stop to it. Buuut since this happening in the singularity (blind spot of the human order) the idea becomes possible.

Eh, a lot of that comes down to Extra, which kind of plays fast and loose with a lot of universal mechanics. Like, the “representation of nameless heroes” thing is something that I’ve basically never seen brought up or taken seriously. As for why, maybe because it makes his power level unquantifiable, or because it goes against a preferred idea of him being (comparatively) a normal guy who just took wanting to be a hero too far and happened to have the right skill-set to go as far as he did, or because people think having EMIYA be the face of ALL the nameless heroes throughout history is just wanking. 

Even all the stuff with Kiara is debatable, because a)video game mechanics means you have to be able to fight and defeat the final boss, even if it doesn’t really work with the logic of the setting, b)the Sakura clones that she absorbed to become the final boss resisted from within because they wanted to save Hakuno, and c)Kiara became the demon god by using Andersen’s Noble Phantasm, which works on the basis of the story and Andersen’s own vision as an author, and he couldn’t allow something as convenient and simple as her becoming the “ideal self” she imagined just by absorbing them.

And the stuff that he did in that alternate timeline also came with having the Regalia that gives control of the Moon Cell. Compared to, for example, Karna, who did the same thing (soloing Nero and Altera’s factions, as well as the Velber) on his own abilities…

I like EMIYA. He’s one of the most interesting characters in Fate, and a better portrayal of the flaws in wanting to be a hero than most fiction. But within the universe, his role is to be Batman: smarter, more knowledgeable, and more prepared than basically everyone else. And making him that much stronger, making him actually physically comparable to other Servants is basically like making Batman from Krypton: now you have someone who is smarter than everyone, has a plan to defeat everyone, and is also strong and fast enough that he can still fight everyone without those things, and who really wants that? 

1 hour ago, VotedforKodos said:

Even all the stuff with Kiara is debatable, because a)video game mechanics means you have to be able to fight and defeat the final boss, even if it doesn’t really work with the logic of the setting, b)the Sakura clones that she absorbed to become the final boss resisted from within because they wanted to save Hakuno, and c)Kiara became the demon god by using Andersen’s Noble Phantasm, which works on the basis of the story and Andersen’s own vision as an author, and he couldn’t allow something as convenient and simple as her becoming the “ideal self” she imagined just by absorbing them.

I like EMIYA. He’s one of the most interesting characters in Fate, and a better portrayal of the flaws in wanting to be a hero than most fiction. But within the universe, his role is to be Batman: smarter, more knowledgeable, and more prepared than basically everyone else. And making him that much stronger, making him actually physically comparable to other Servants is basically like making Batman from Krypton: now you have someone who is smarter than everyone, has a plan to defeat everyone, and is also strong and fast enough that he can still fight everyone without those things, and who really wants that? 

I don't the reason to deny Mumei feats other than mentioning “game mechanics” the dialogue parts of the game aren’t doesn’t involved rock, paper, scissors. And Kiara’s NP is scripted event regardless of what servants you use, Kiara will use her anti-planet/solar system NP.

Which is doesn’t make any sense since that’s denying every fictional character of their feats (Fate game, Persona games, Kingdom of hearts, Final Fantasy Games and etc.) because they were “written” by the author to lose to the protagonist. You can’t find a setting where plot and game mechanics aren’t involved. They’re an integral part of the story telling and regardless of how “realistic the story” is it’s still bound by it.

Which is obvious since there would be not story if the protagonist didn’t somehow overcome and overpowered the final boss. It doesn’t mean that reasoning would magically invalidate what ever feats they’ve done in their story. That’s includes denying Bobmiya’s feat of destroying the meteor and giving it to somebody else.

Calling it an outlier wouldn't be true either since, outlier would have to be something be outside of the “plot”. And it just so happened that the main “plot” just happens to be that every servants is going unlocked their heroic spirit god modes.

You’re giving all the credit to the Sakuras when the entire point releasing the servant container limiter was to actually fight BB? BB was on the level where she could rewrite the reality and NP is anti-planet that has the authority of most divine spirits or some shit. Which goes like this “heroic spirit, divine spirits and magical or non magical lifeforms from earth”? yeah you lose and you’re dead. BB would have had to have committed suicide if you want her to have the credit for taking herself down through Mumei.

The only thing the Sakura team inside Kaira ever did to Kaira was not make her into something akin to an  “Omnipotent god” because of her love for the OC!MC. Sakura in-game wasn't physically restraining, it was a mental block but it didn’t stop Kiara from getting-off her scripted NP activation.

I mean meta wise, Moriarty already realized that in the normal reality he’s always going to be a loser so he tried something different using the singularity and he still ended up being the loser in the singularity because of the plot. Was it the result of MC and their servants that saved the day or was it “plot and gameplay”, thus rendering every servant feat namely Bobmiya and Saber Alter they’ve ever done null and void?

Or what happened with Goetia and Tiamat weren’t actually power characters that take 100+ servants to even scratch their toes; I mean they were meant to lose to the protagonist crew in the beginning. They weren’t close the Kiara or BB but there were some questionable things like, King Hassan’s attack on Tiamat...was it really his feats but because or ”plot and game mechanics”? Who gets the credit? King Hassan or Plot.

Mumei isn’t limited to Kiara there’s also BB, Melt, Buddha and servants in the extra grail war. Extella Mumei wasn’t running around in regalias (at the least not in the game) and regalias doesn’t give you that much power anyway, Nero had to ask some powerup from the gods to get things done + backup from her ‘army’ + her regalia that she was holding. Unless Mumei had collected all the regalias he isn’t going to be better than Nero prior to her powerup, otherwise he’d be the new god admin of Mooncell (legit Admin compared BB the script kiddy hacks) until Sefar kicked his godly ass.

Karna’s route didn’t solo any Velber because his route ended before he even fought the thing. Mumei has more info concerning about his interaction with Sefar since we know Mumei challenged the darn thing and actually survived, he didn’t win but jumped to another reality. Karna’s route however ended before the fight even began, we don’t know the result of the fight. We don’t know if he won, survived and information about the aftermath at all. All we know is that he challenged a Velber and the end that’s it.

In Tamamo’s route the Velber wasn’t even close to at full power hence there was no reason to get a divinespirit given power-up like Nero’s bullshit venus form.

I get what you’re saying but that doesn’t invalidate the things they’ve done because people don’t like how the Author’s line of though within his own story. People can only “futilely” deny the Author’s own canon until nasuverse becomes part of the public domain, until then Nasu makes nasu can write all kinds of shit up and still canon. There’s no such thing as “his role” or “logic of the setting” as people don’t get to decide Archer’s role in the story because that’s for Nasu to decide what Archer’s role is.

I mean anons can meme Archer the reincarnation of Solomon and if Nasu canonizes that idea...though luck it’s going canon:P.

Mumei Emiya isn’t even CG EMIYA, Mumei is a legit hero embodying all nameless dudes thanks to his contract with the moon cell. I’m sure scrubs like CG EMIYA and Bobmiya aspires to be like him:lol:. He’s the Spiritual liege and Stronkest of all EMIYAs.

I don’t dismiss things that happen within the VN aspects, even if I find them weird and questionable. EMIYA definitely killed Hercules 6 times, Sasaki definitely pushed back every Servant in the Fifth War, Lancer definitely fought Gilgamesh for 12 hours. I don’t question Bobmiya destroying the asteroid. But for comparison, look at fighting games like Unlimited Codes, where some of the Masters fight and win the Grail War by themselves, and that can happen because of game balancing. Do I doubt EMIYA could beat all the opponents in Extra or CCC? Not particularly, but not in a straight, open fight the way it happens.

And what I’ve been able to find says that in Extella, in the other timeline he did have the Regalia and he lost to Altera before moving to the main timeline. As for Karna, no, it doesn’t show him fighting the Velber, but it does show that that timeline does continue, so someone had to have, and given that he beat everyone else, he’s the best candidate.

I honestly don’t think either of us is going to budge on the topic, and power level debates aren’t what we’re here for. At least not this kind.

But for really crazy “plot writes the power level,” in FGO, Mashu is the only Servant that canonically goes along with Gudao to fight Goetia, and then she dies protecting Gudao. Which means that, until Solomon himself shows up, it’s just Gudao fighting against Goetia. A single, normal mage, fighting against one of the Beasts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What’s the current ETA on this one Icha?

Currently waiting for this, the fall and vain garden.

Here’s some RinxShinji NFSW in QQ.

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/a-hopeless-struggle-for-the-grail-f-sn.5476/

On 2017/4/25 at 1:44 PM, VotedforKodos said:

No, the mobile game said show is based on.

That’s surprising. I didn’t know that this game was being released in English.

Edited by SwordCommandos

Guest Dale
2 hours ago, Ichasennin said:

Boy, that’s a loaded question.

Minor health issues, minor relationship issues, major work issues and an all around busy schedule since I’ve started a second job as a freelance smut writer.

Tough life bro. Hope you find balance with your life. 

What field do you work anyway, tech or education?

Guest GameDevil66

I feel your pain icha but I'm sure you'll pull though. Really looking forward the the next chapter of Fall. Been checking everyday since the last update. I can't wait to see saber begin her descent. Hopefully we see a group session with Rin soon to.

22 hours ago, Guest GameDevil66 said:

I feel your pain icha but I'm sure you'll pull though. Really looking forward the the next chapter of Fall. Been checking everyday since the last update. I can't wait to see saber begin her descent. Hopefully we see a group session with Rin soon to.

I can’t really complain.

@Ichasennin, some info on Kiara you might appreciate. My original idea on her, that she is similar to Shirou, was slightly wrong. She only loves herself and considers herself human. Even so, here I could imagine her wanting Shirou because she considers him human as well:

You guys mind if I give it a go?

So, the first thing you have to understand about Kiara (Extraverse), is that she was bedridden for about the first half of her life during which time she became very adept at spiritron hacking (essentially Extraverse's version of magecraft), this is important further down the line. Now, she did eventually overcome her unnamed illness, after which she dedicated herself to the Tachikawa Shingon school of Buddhism (which is forbidden or outlawed (I can't remember which) in Japan mostly due to the fact that some of its rituals use corpse parts either donated or looted from graves (mostly the latter by my reckoning)) and she basically became a celebrity due to the way she inspired and helped so many people. Extraverse Pope named her a Saint.

Except (this word is going to be used a lot), it wasn't all it appeared to be.

Her followers started committing ritual or mass suicide, public approval of her flatlined, the Pope basically sponsored hit squads against her, and she wasn't fazed because she still loved humanity.

Right, sorry, forgot to mention, Kiara fucking loves humanity, so much so that she's referred to as being akin to a Holy Mother due to her overflowing love. Except for the fact that Kiara views only one person as being human, herself.

At that point, she went underground and didn't reappear until the Moon Cell war that Hakuno Kishinami was a part of, and immediately started cocking things up by messing with the medic AI of the Moon Cell, which spiralled out to the events of CCC. So, taking into account the truth of what I revealed about Kiara's love for humanity, her true reason for becoming Heaven's Hole is that she seeks to have all of humanity (her, and her alone) ascend to a higher plane of existence, sacrificing everyone else for the sake of her ascension or whatever.

In FGO, she gets jacked up by the Demon Pillar Zepar, who seduces her with knowledge of parallel worlds. Except for the fact that Kiara did not just drink the Kool Aid, she took the Kool Aid home with her, and then somehow made a bathtub of Purple Jesus out of it which she then emptied in one go, but wait, she's somehow created an infinite supply of this Purple Jesus and is just vacuuming it into her face. And then she somehow become the Right half of Beast III.

Like, FGO Kiara went so far out that she made Zepar start flipping out due to fear.

Tl;dr on Kiara, she's got a hot bod, but she's FUCKED in the head.

Edited by warellis

33 minutes ago, SwordCommandos said:

Here’s some Emiya and Kiara romance…and some Rin being payed by Luvia to wear lewd things.

xmLRgx2.png

More Kiara stuff. And here you can deliciously see how big she is.~

They look hefty. ;)

Edited by warellis

On 18/5/2017 at 11:11 PM, warellis said:

@Ichasennin, that cat, is it Yoruichi?

I dunno. What does it looks like to you?

The night over Fuyuki was cool and pleasant and as he made his way home, fewer people and cars could be seen passing by.

Eventually, he reached the riverside park and from there the stairs that climbed the bridge over the river.

The walkway was almost completely empty even during the day and it was a pretty desolate place all around. Hanging a dozen meters below the street level, the infrequent cars failed to cast any light over it. Only the waxing moon provided any amount of light and even with that Shirou almost didn't see the figure ahead of him.

That is, if he couldn't see the name floating above its form clear as a day.

[Yoruichi Shihōin]
[Lv. ?]

Someone whose level was much higher than his own had appeared. That alone wouldn't trouble Shirou overly much, if not for the fact that it wasn't a human, but rather a cat.

A black cat, to be more precise. It was lying on on the ground, blood dripping from a gash on its side.

Putting away any reservation about this creature disproportionate power, Shrou stepped forward and kneeled by its side.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.