Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

• 2 weeks later...

Emiya for amateurs at sex.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/8/84/Fate_Zero_Shirou_moving_in.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20141031103900

Emiya for experienced females at sex.

gwxv77i.jpg

For Nymphomaniacs. Meet BBC Emiya.

roiiZUE.jpg

Hahaha It’s canon. You get a tan for over using magic. What happens when you go beyond it? (Kansho and B. gun blade mode)

Ascend to BBC heaven hahaha.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, SwordCommandos said:

We have goddess save and now we have goddess tohsaka who’s a legit slut.

EAue31Y.jpg

Yes, Ishtar is very hot! And because she’s a Pseudo-Servant who is sort of possessing/merged with Rin, that means she could have the possibility of being a pseudo-Master herself and summoning her own Servant!

I could imagine her doing footsies with Shirou:

G7Q2mIj.png

Edited by warellis

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, SwordCommandos said:

Anyway guys how are you doing?

Anyone know of a good NTR fic takes it slowly like this?

I'm doing good.

I think that is more @Ichasennin 's thing in The Fall.

Also I really enjoyed @SwordCommandos on how you posted that Ishtar pic. Rishtar (Rin & Ishtar together) makes for a delicious look, especially since Ishtar likes showing off her host's body~.

Edited by warellis

23 hours ago, warellis said:

I'm doing good.

I think that is more @Ichasennin 's thing in The Fall.

Also I really enjoyed @SwordCommandos on how you posted that Ishtar pic. Rishtar (Rin & Ishtar together) makes for a delicious look, especially since Ishtar likes showing off her host's body~.

Well now we know about Emiya Alter

Bullet version of UBW.

From memetic god tier cooking to BBC cucking. Emiya is sure taking things to a whole new level.

@Ichasennin

Are you still busy man?

For got to ask this earlier but what’s your commission rate?

I’ve been wanting to see some Waver x Rin (True End UBW) NTR fanfic. I don’t want to start the commission this early but I’m planning a budget for it for the next 2-3 months (because there’s a couple of lemons coming out next month BL lemon contest). There’s also some Ryzen budget that I need to put on the sides ;)

And by the Do you have a patreon page? Since I’m planning for the commision to be a multi-chapter thing.

I got the idea from the wiki: Though he attempts to connect with Rin, a complete game dunce, while being internally excited about the thought of discussing video games with her, she displays no interest in Akihabara or Nihonbashi. Causing his anger to flare, the only thing he can say to her is "Fuck! You're the worst Japanese in the world."

Idea is: Rin has always wondered why Waver is popular with the ladies in the Clock Tower so she tries to find out what’s up with him…She might have went to too far with her “observation”; Waver sorta hates Rin for not being a Japanese Otaku.

It’s a dark NTR comedy (everything is consensual) about Waver and Rin’s escalating series of “lessons”. And Rin can’t back down from a challenge after telling Waver to convince her by any means necessary, as Rin just wants to prove the being the only Mage Otaku in the CT isn’t making him popular it’s making him look like an idiot(in her own eyes).

And Waver wants to prove something to Rin…so he uses everything in his eroge repertoire to prove his point. Using stuck on wall play, train chikan play, NTR play, Rin’s pimp (with random chads), prostitution (mages or non-mages chad being involved), “public events” (lol) and etc (any generic or non-generic eroge plot) to educate Rin about Akihabara and etc.

A slow and steady plot that might have them fall greater debauchery.

Waver’s goal is to make Rin admit that that Akihabara or Nihonbashi is great but Rin doesn’t want to because of her pride as a Japanese is on the line.

Their escapades usually happens when Shirou is not in town doing hero things and escalate to the point that it doesn’t matter if he’s nearby or not...as long as he doesn’t find it.

The idea doesn’t have to be this way, but I love for everybody on this thread of help hash out the idea before the starting the commission.

Sorry I’m not a English person.

Learned something from Beast's Lair about Ishtarin:

If you're asking if I killed the owner of this body, no. If you're asking if her consciousness will come to the surface, no to that too. She and I melded together, and now it's about 7 parts me, 3 parts her.

In the case of a pseudo-servant between a divine spirit and a human, the divine spirit has more spiritrons, so the main personality is Ishtar (me)

Well the original Ishtar (me)... Inanna, in the higher dimension, isn't as human-like as I am now.

Neither is above or below the other. After all, I'm me, no matter what. I can't possess a human who wouldn't be able to think that way in the first place.

So think of it this way: This human wasn't taken over by Ishtar, she just suddenly became the new Ishtar one day.

(Gudako: So that girl isn't sleeping,)

Right, she's talking to you right now as "me". It's like a dual personality becoming one.

Anyway, I'm me!

And the reason she's Rin is cause the priestess trying to summon her took advantage of the singularity fucking up time/space, sought out a good match for Ishtar in another time, summoned Ishtar into her, then summoned Ishtarin to Uruk (and died from prana overuse, gj)

Edited by warellis

So apparently from what heard in /fgog/ translations and spoilers Emiya Alter is basically Emiya who chased Kiara.

From the wiki “Afterwards she reformed the Tachikawa Eiten School, rapidly increasing the number of believers over the net and became the leader of the cult. Kiara Sesshouin saved many lost people with the doctrine of Tachikawa-ryu as her foundation.[4] The Church also acknowledges Kiara Sesshouin as a modern prophet, due to a certain opinion of a Cardinal; one of the candidates for the next Pope.”

Her cult basically uses sex and pleasure as a path to enlightenment, they’re basically a sex group plus magic. Emiya in this timeline, before kiara went crazy in fate/CCC, might have misunderstood the rumors and though Kiara was somehow an enemy of justice because of blah,blah magic. Think of it as Emiya entering a group of men and women having consentual sex and him killing all of them lol.

And by the end of his journey Emya got guilty killing Kiara’s followers ended up falling to the darkside.

TL;DR: Emiya turned Black and became her bull.

Shit is damn unbelievable. Really WTF Nasu?

Kiara’s profile : “After saving many people, she was betrayed by those she saved. She saved many people, but those people trampled her good intentions underfoot. She was betrayed by human beings countless times. Yet still, she never abandoned her resolve to give them salvation. Betrayed by both faith and people, she was slandered as a murderer.“

Emiya: “He believed he could save both the lives of the dying people before him and save even more as a hero after his death. Although he desperately fought to end a war, he was in turn branded as the mastermind behind that war and subsequently executed because of the betrayal of his allies. Although he died of betrayal, he did not hate mankind. ”

Doesn’t that sound very similar to Archer being betrayed by people all the time...damn. I sure didn’t see this route coming.

48 minutes ago, warellis said:

Learned something from Beast's Lair about Ishtarin:

Move aside Ishtar!Rin. Kiara is Emiya’’ new semen goddess/demon.

She BLACKED Emiya for realz yo!

21 hours ago, SwordCommandos said:

Kiara’s profile : “After saving many people, she was betrayed by those she saved. She saved many people, but those people trampled her good intentions underfoot. She was betrayed by human beings countless times. Yet still, she never abandoned her resolve to give them salvation. Betrayed by both faith and people, she was slandered as a murderer.“

Emiya: “He believed he could save both the lives of the dying people before him and save even more as a hero after his death. Although he desperately fought to end a war, he was in turn branded as the mastermind behind that war and subsequently executed because of the betrayal of his allies. Although he died of betrayal, he did not hate mankind. ”

Doesn’t that sound very similar to Archer being betrayed by people all the time...damn. I sure didn’t see this route coming.

Move aside Ishtar!Rin. Kiara is Emiya’’ new semen goddess/demon.

She BLACKED Emiya for realz yo!

Guy named @Matthew had this for an idea:

Damn it all, I accidentally sneezed and exited out losing all that I typed (sigh).

Well anyway another person I thought would be nice to use is Kiara Sessyoin she is quite the beauty and has rather sinful body.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Kiara_Sessyoin

Part of me can't help but think she somehow runs into Shirou later on in his life and after learning what he has done and belief gets some divine revelation that by loving this man she can save him as well as help him save others. Would be really nice if Shirou managed to make her so satsified by filling her up completely as well as actually making her reach state of sexual nirvana.

Then add bit as her mind is reeling and she can feel the pleasant warmth in her stomach while nuzzling against Shirou think "I was born to be this man's bitch." as she is rather a pretty big pervert :smartass:

On 2/24/2017 at 1:39 PM, Ichasennin said:

Yo! I’m still alive and kicking. Life has been giving me a difficult time recently, but I’m still working on Fate Gamer Night.

So @Ichasennin, has the new information about Kiara given you ideas, especially how in one timeline she was responsible for EMIYA becoming evil? :P

Edited by warellis

12 minutes ago, Ichasennin said:

Nasu has long since stepped in the bullshit department. I stopped paying it any mind a long time ago. In short, no, it hasn't given me any idea other than staying away from the concept.

That’s unfortunate. Anything you do like from FGO?

Honestly, as someone who has played FGO since very early on, a lot of the time there’s basically 4 reasons to like it: the characters, occasionally interesting bits of lore (Presidential Counter Force), the MEMES, and the addiction. It’s not exactly great mechanically (see the early problems with NPCs spamming dodge/invincibility skills, Merlin breaking the game so hard they had to add in a new mechanic to counterbalance him), but better than what I would have expected from a mobile game.

But at the end of the day, it mostly boils down to FGO being very, very good at making characters you didn’t know you wanted. “Jeanne d’Arc Alter Santa Lily” is a string of words I never imagined hearing together, but when I did, I knew I wanted her. Sure, a lot of characters are shameless pandering, but I don’t mind that. At the end of it all, I kind of just love seeing what they’ll come up with next (always hoping for a George Washington Servant, even if it won’t live up to the idea I have in my head), and can’t bring myself to dislike even the most shamelessly pandering Servants.

Except Merlin. Fuck him and his brokenness. 

Well, without plunging too deep into the rabbit hole of explaining FGO, his skills and Noble Phantasm are basically what you get if you mash other characters’ stuff together without balancing it. For example, Charisma works as an attack buff, and Helena Blavatsky has a skill that charges your party’s NP gauge; Merlin has a skill that has an equivalent attack buff to Iskander (AKA the guy whose literal entire thing was how much people loved him and wanted to follow him and has A-ranked Charisma) and is also an NP charge that from the start is equal to Helena’s at its max level.

The rest of his kit is similarly bullshit, but it will suffice to say that he is such an efficient damage buffer that, in the latest update, to prevent people from cheesing through boss fights by using him to buff an attacker like Kintoki to one-shot the boss, they added multiple HP bars. And there is no overflow; if the first HP bar is finished, you won’t touch the second until your next turn. 

As for favorite pandery Servants...kind of all of them. Especially ones I don’t have, because I’m like a small child or a cat and want the things that other people have that I don’t. Shuten is probably the best example, though: a drunken, lewd, loli oni, voiced by Aoi Yuuki. I never conceived of such a thing, and it’s such blatant waifu-bait that anyone can see it. But my dick doesn’t care in the slightest, and I will want her until I get her, which will probably never happen.

On 2017/3/3 at 1:08 PM, Ichasennin said:

Nasu has long since stepped in the bullshit department. I stopped paying it any mind a long time ago. In short, no, it hasn't given me any idea other than staying away from the concept.

Still funny how Shirou chased Kiara to the ends of the world and kills her followers...it’s not something he’s done for any heroine.

Everyone thought it was going to be Rin, Sakura, Luvia or the other member of Shirou’s harem that going to keep Shirou for themselves but in the end it was Kiara all along.

On 2017/3/2 at 9:50 PM, warellis said:

So @Ichasennin, has the new information about Kiara given you ideas, especially how in one timeline she was responsible for EMIYA becoming evil? :P

Don’t forget the rule “you can’t become a modern heroic spirit if you use gunz”…then bobmiya told the world “Alright what about gun-blades?” :P. Bobmiya blew up a world-destroying meteor with his gunblades, and Saber alter destroyed the debris.

2 hours ago, SwordCommandos said:

Still funny how Shirou chased Kiara to the ends of the world and kills her followers...it’s not something he’s done for any heroine.

Everyone thought it was going to be Rin, Sakura, Luvia or the other member of Shirou’s harem that going to keep Shirou for themselves but in the end it was Kiara all along.

Don’t forget the rule “you can’t become a modern heroic spirit if you use gunz”…then bobmiya told the world “Alright what about gun-blades?” :P. Bobmiya blew up a world-destroying meteor with his gunblades, and Saber alter destroyed the debris.

Well the thing is, all the EMIYAS are Counter Guardians. They're not quite Heroic Spirits as we think them.

That's a mistake a lot of people make in regards to the EMIYAS. They think they're normal Heroic Spirits but they're all actually Counter Guardians.

Edited by warellis

2 hours ago, warellis said:

Well the thing is, all the EMIYAS are Counter Guardians. They're not quite Heroic Spirits as we think them.

That's a mistake a lot of people make in regards to the EMIYAS. They think they're normal Heroic Spirits but they're all actually Counter Guardians.

I had a long post by the comment section ate it.

But in short there’s only one Emiya in the throne, everything thing else are just aspects of it. like you can have multiple variation of the same servant

Fate EMIYA is a CG

Mumei is the embodiment of all nameless heroes; God Emiya, Heroic Spirit Emiya at full power, Fought Sefar and survived what legions and pantheons of divine spirits could do at their height of power.

Bob is the result of chasing Kiara him actions had nothing to do with Alaya. Shattered a world ending meteor with one bullet.

Kiritsugu EMIYA is a CG of pandering as he doesn’t even exist in the throne of heroes (word of nasu).

What they can do has nothing to do with Alaya as Alaya doesn’t summon CG’s like the way with Kiritsugu got summoned. The entire singularity was explaining that everything happened like that because of Goetia’s action of destroying the human order thus creating a lot of bugs in the system. That and pairing pandering at work.

Counter Guardians are generally a subset of Heroic Spirit but doesn’t necessarily mean a CG is always going to be a recorded in the throne of heroes. They serve a different purpose from normal Heroic Spirits but nothing ever states they're universally worse or weaker. It only takes 7 counter guardians to restrain Primate Murder, which is a Beast roughly equal to Goetia that took over 150 Heroic Spirits including Grand Assassin, a couple of divine spirits and Grand Caster to take down. And by the end of it it took God’s last command to solomon to keep on the rings with him. God told solomon to keep one the rings with him allowing the MC and heroic spirit legions to actually win.

If solomon didn’t return himself to heaven, place beyond Akasha’s record the throne of heroes, Goetia would have been un-killable and unbeatable.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.