Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

1 hour ago, Ichasennin said:

I’m sorry. Currently I have my hands tied doing commission stories but I promise I’ll be updating with another 10K words chunk before the end of the year.

Do you have an idea on what the next chapter may involve?

Edited by warellis

On 2016/11/8 at 1:49 PM, Ichasennin said:

I’m sorry. Currently I have my hands tied doing commission stories but I promise I’ll be updating with another 10K words chunk before the end of the year.

Nah. Take your time and I’d also like to know if you’re still working on that Tohsaka fic..I remember your last comment about Saber getting roped into a similar situation. I feel like, while the build up was there Saber getting ‘roped’ that quickly would just too out of character for her. As I knight I think she’d be very against it unless something really really urgent that could force her to bend her morals, slightly.

Anyway take your time and just relax.:goodbye:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, in the time that this has been dormant, the seventh chapter of Grand Order has been released, introducing several new characters:

Spoiler

Tiamat as the final boss, a Beast

latest?cb=20161208143724

She also has a giant monster form that you battle her in, but not playable version yet.

Spoiler

Young Medusa as a Lancer

latest?cb=20161208143723

So a better look at what the sisters were like when all three were “perfect goddesses”

Spoiler

Medusa summoned as the Gorgon and an Avenger

latest?cb=20161208143718

latest?cb=20161208143719

Spoiler

Ishtar as a pseudo-Servant in Rin’s body (same as Zhuge Liang in Waver’s body)

latest?cb=20161129221422

latest?cb=20161129221528

Unlike Waver, this really is more Ishtar. I think I saw somewhere that she describes herself as 70% Ishtar and 30% Rin. But she also winds up saying things like, “Oh fine, I confess! I'll confess! I don't particularly dislike you... That's because you really struggle your hardest, and you really fight your hardest, and somehow at the end of it you manage to escape defeat. That's why, from now on I shall be your goddess of victory. Hehe, be prepared. I'm not letting go of you even if you try to escape to the furthest reaches of the netherworld.”

And, “The relationship between a goddess and a human, there's only one type that it can be, right? As much as you can, gaze up and adore me. That much is permitted. For that matter... aren't you a bit too brash at times?”

Spoiler

And lastly, though not playable yet, Ishtar’s sister Ereshkigal, also as a pseudo-Servant possessing the body of the Rin from Extra

8x3qdmpdr72y.png

As for things these all lead me to think…

It’s specifically noted that Stheno and Euryale have no real combat strength except what the Servant container has, so young Medusa is probably similarly weak, which makes me think of all three being summoned like that, but as one Servant, similar to the Hundred Faced Hassan, or Anne Bonney and Mary Read. 

Tiamat as Beast could serve as another antagonist. She’s both supposed to be the mother of everything, and to destroy humanity as Beast, so maybe Shirou’s high CHA leads her to an Adam and Eve scenario, where she wipes out humanity and then they repopulate the world together.

It’s now possible to have a foursome with Medusa filling 3 of the slots. Also, she and her sisters can now fill 5 classes in a Grail War.

And I can see Rin’s goof-up, the presence of some artifact from Babylon left behind by Gilgamesh, and her/Shirou’s luck botching up her summoning, so while she does get Mordred, she also winds up with Ishtar using her body as a timeshare. Rin most of the time and during daily life, but when something threatens her (or just when Ishtar feels the need), she snaps into goddess mode. Possibly including Ishtar having sex with Shirou before Rin, then letting her wake up to the aftermath.

To further Elaborate that. Here’s a small excerpt from the the game.

Rin and Ishtar aren’t different individuals, Ishtar became Rin and Rin became Ishtar. They’re one in the same, It’s paradoxical concept but it’s similar to Jesus being 100% God and 100% Human.

Rin is literally Ishtar now.

BASED MTSP predicted boobed Saber, and Rin pleasing old gods for money.

B.A.S.E.D

FGO: Excerpt.

“If you're asking if I killed the owner of this body, no. If you're asking if her consciousness will come to the surface, no to that too. She and I melded together, and now it's about 7 parts me, 3 parts her.
“In the case of a pseudo-servant between a divine spirit and a human, the divine spirit has more spiritrons, so the main personality is Ishtar (me)”

“Well the original (Ishtar) me.... Inanna, in the higher dimension, isn't as human-like as I am now.”
Neither is above or below the other. After all, I'm me, no matter what. I can't possess a human who wouldn't be able to think that way in the first place.”
“So think of it this way: This human wasn't taken over by Ishtar, she just suddenly became the new Ishtar one day.

(Gudako: So that girl isn't sleeping,)

“Right, she's talking to you right now as "me". It's like a dual personality becoming one.”
“Anyway, I'm me!”

Wait I thought Ishtar is just possessing Rin? Like how that one hero is doing with Waver?

What is Tiamat like? Like what do you think she would be like in bed? And would Shirou's Gamer abilities be able to save him from her corruption?

@VotedforKodos, the three classes Medusa is in are Lancer, Avenger, & Rider right? Is there any info on Avenger Medusa and Lancer Medusa's personalities?

As for Nero, I've heard she has a Rider version coming. Is there any info on that?

Edited by warellis

No word on anything about Rider Nero, but Babylonia just came out not that long ago, so who knows?

The thing about Waver’s “possession” is that, apparently, Zhuge Liang just sort of popped into him, gave Waver all the power, and stepped out, so it really is just “Waver with the power of a Servant.” Ishtar seems to be straight up “Rin fusing with Ishtar to become a third, semi-separate being as a Servant.” I kind of want to draw comparisons to regular fusion or the Namekian fusion thing in Dragonball.

Tiamat is basically described as a living natural disaster. “Nothing bearing resemblance to a personality could be found.” She exists for the sole purpose of being the mother of everything, but when humans reached a certain point, they rejected her as “no longer necessary,” and she was basically banished from existence. So, when she appears, she has the basic instinctual response of “For me to survive, humans must be exterminated.” But unlike other examples, there is a mutual fear, where humans view her as a terrifying monster, and she views them as frightening aliens.

Regarding a Master, she is supposed to only see them as “another human to exterminate.” But as far as all that goes, for comparison, that sort of stuff was how the Tailed Beasts in Naruto were originally described, and then they wound up having personalities and motivations, so an author could do whatever. In fact, since you brought it up, the Gamer abilities could even be enough of a change that she doesn’t recognize Shirou as human. The physical effects she would cause would probably come up as status effects that Shirou would have to deal with but could probably be removed with the right items/abilities, and mental effects would just depend how Ichasennin wanted to do it, since he went with Shirou’s normal mental state rather than using the Gamer’s Mind.

There’s not really anything yet about Gorgon (Avenger Medusa). But Lancer Medusa has at least had her dialogue translated. She feels happy that she’s in a form similar to Stheno and Euryale, along with noting that, as you ascend her, she is developing in a different way than she did naturally. She also comments about how, since she’s in that younger form, she is also weaker, and specifically that “The closer I am to becoming a monster... the stronger I will become.” And her wish for the Holy Grail is just to spend forever happily with her sisters. So she’s another case of her strength by lore being much different than her strength in the game, since she’s a higher level than regular Medusa.

• 2 weeks later...

So it got clarified that, rather than using Extra Rin’s body, Ereshkigal and Ishtar are both using Rin’s body, and her hair turns blonde when Ereshkigal is in control because that’s the “proper” appearance for a goddess.

It was also explained that Tiamat can corrupt and control Servants, similar to what Dark Sakura does in Heaven’s Feel

Spoiler

One method is basically straight out of a corruption hentai, where Tiamat’s “eggs” are implanted in the body and slowly transform it, leaving the spine and brain for last so that the victim retains their mind and will until the last moment.

The other is basically just like Dark Sakura’s method, with the Servant being consumed by Tiamat and then a corrupted version being spat back out. The difference is that, since it basically amounts to using the Servant as a blueprint to make new copies, more can be spawned as long as the resources are available, and it can be assumed that, since the Servant in question changes classes and eventually appears as the same Beast class as Tiamat, that the copies are extensions of Tiamat.

latest?cb=20161213145139

And with Babylonia completed, the final battle was released and cleared within 3 days. As far noteworthy reveals…

Spoiler

The founder of Chaldea, Olga Marie’s father (presumably) fought and won a Fuyuki Grail War with Solomon as his Caster. He didn’t really want to use it, so he let Solomon, who wished to be a normal human and became Roman. The Solomon that has shown up before is a homunculus that grew to hate humanity.

Mashu hits her body’s limit and dies to shield against the homunculus’s powered-up form’s Noble Phantasm, but is brought back by a more surprising twist.

Fou’s real identity is...PRIMATE MURDER. More specifically, an alternate version of Primate Murder, that mellowed out because Merlin interfered and kept it from humanity, it changed and winds up sacrificing all of the energy it has, giving up its sentience to bring her back.

As for where Grand Order goes from here, who knows, besides that they’ve mentioned another Valentine’s event. But as one person pointed out, even at the end of the “final” battle, Mashu is still only at NP level 3 out of 5.

Spoiler

An alternate version of the creature that would go on to become Primate Murder. I would make the comparison to Shirou and Archer, or the version of Kiritsugu that appears in Grand Order versus the version in FSN. They start from the same origin, but develop in different ways.

She died, but her soul didn’t move on immediately, so Fou was able to use all the energy it possessed to bring her back and fix her body to give her a normal lifespan. AKA, “fucking magic, I ain’t gotta explain shit.”

And Tiamat’s corruption...well, from what I understand, what usually happens to humans that are effected…

latest?cb=20161208022853

But again, in this instance, Gamer’s Body could come into play.

Nothing ever really goes into that, unless it’s in Babylon, which isn’t translated, so...But Ishtar’s profile makes a point that her personality has been influenced by Rin so that the cruel part (i.e. the part that sent the bull after Gilgamesh rejected her) is suppressed and her good side is more prevalent. Also that, since she’s possessing Rin, a human, she doesn’t look down on humans like a god normally would.

And the description of how the relationship with the Master develops is: “She will come in contact with him in an affective and friendly manner, but just as 『a toy worth teasing』. But as their bonds become deeper, her natural disposition to take care of people and emotional weakness (she ends up empathizing with him) work against her, and he changes from 『a toy worth teasing』 into 『my precious contractor, whose future is worth watching over』.”

Anyone seen the FGO anime yet?

As for other Fate lewds, I found out that the Element Iris of the Black Grail Irisviel - Fire Iri, Water Iri, Wind Iri, and Earth Iri - correspond to the Berserker, Saber, Rider, and Lancer classes respectively.

Makes me imagine a 5th Grail War where these Irisviels fill in the Saber, Lancer, Rider, and Berserker classes, Shirou gets Caster Iri, someone gets Archerko, and I don't know who Assassin would be.

What interests me for this is that the Masters for the other Iris might not know about their connection to the Black Irisviel in the Grail...

On 11/8/2016 at 1:49 PM, Ichasennin said:

Any word on progress, or if there’s anything else interesting coming down the pipeline anytime soon?

Also, of use for this story since Mordred is involved, and since I’ve been looking for it off and on for a couple months now, you know how Mordred’s final ascension form very definitely looks like she’s wearing no panties?

latest?cb=20151228211253

Well, I vaguely remembered seeing a picture that proved that, no, she does, they’re just not the sort that would be visible with that view. What’s more, it was something official, canonical, that couldn’t be argued with. So I tried off and on for a while to figure out where I saw that image, and I finally tracked it down. It’s not what I thought I remembered it being; I thought it was a concept art type thing, similar to what Type Moon always releases about Servants, but instead it came from the data mine when Mordred was first added to Grand Order. It’s a breakdown of her sprite, as in actually broken down into pieces, kind of looks like a taken apart action figure.

QbWJd5r.png

And there you have it, showing that Mordred does in fact wear some very skimpy underwear. Just a fun re-discovery I wanted to share.

Apologies. There was a loss in the family, my day job has gone in hyper drive and I also taken commission writing elsewhere, so my hands are a bit tied.

However I did manage to write a few thousand words, mostly another scene with Saeko and an insight in Taiga’s increasing attraction for Shirou. I hope to have something worth reading soon.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.