Click Here!

Can you edit/remove/delete your chapter/story after it has been posted?

n30

A pretty straight forward question. I was going to give some tips to people later today about online grammar editors; however, first I wanted to check to see if these was a feature on the site. Often, some of the most subtle grammar or context mistakes become clear after you have published your story.

So I thought I would at least double check to see if it was possible for someone to edit there story after its been published. If this is not a feature, could it be added?

It's absolutely possible to edit a story after it's published.

In the Archive Profile, when you select Control Panel, under each subdomain, you'll see a group of links. "Add" allows you to post a new story, while "Edit" allows you to call up individual chapters in our Rich Text Editor, as well as correct the story details, like the summary, or tags, or disclaimer. You can also manage story reviews, and even delete the story from the links on the Control Panel.

We have a FAQ section with explains how to do pretty much anything for the archive and the forum. If there's something we're missing there, we're always happy to explain, and if necessary, write a new FAQ. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.