Click Here!

Straight Shota Stories like this

Guest Angmir

Years ago, I listed some of my straight shota stories in this thread. Here are a few more that I’ve written since then:

Auntie's Home
Summary: Sequel to “Mommy’s Home.” Ellie invites her sister, Mara, to move in with her and her “gifted” son, Eric…as long as Mara agrees to provide certain services to them both. In doing so, Mara makes some important discoveries about herself.
Located : Erotica > Threesomes/Moresomes
Content Tags : 3Plus Bi Bond COMPLETE Dom Ds FF Inc MF Minor1 Oral Preg Spank

Flesh
An eleven-year-old psychopath with a strange power turns his mother and two older sisters into his busty sex slaves.
Located : Erotica > Het - Male/Female
Content Tags : 3Plus Anal Angst Beast Bigotry COMPLETE Dom DP FF MF Minor1 Minor2 Ms Preg Rape Rim TF Violence

Keene's College Weekend
Sequel to “Keene’s Really Good Week” (http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106905). Eleven-year-old Keene visits his big sister Kiri at school and learns a few things about college life—and college girls. (furry, straight shota, big boobs, brother-sister incest, anal)
Located : Erotica > Het - Male/Female
Content Tags : 3Plus Anal Anthro Bi COMPLETED FF Inc MF Minor1 Oral Preg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Razie12

There's one story I read on XNXX once that was hot as hell but it's not there anymore.  It was called School Holiday Relavation and was about this girl who willingly lost her virginity to her grandparents dog, started a lesbian fling with a young adult, got gangbanged by a group of local boys her age and eventually had a pony have his way with her .. all in a 2-week Holiday period.

If anyone can find that story, please link it? I'd love to read it again but I can't even remember the author's name

• 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.