Click Here!

Straight Shota Stories like this

Guest Angmir

Guest Angmir

Hey People

Recently I grew very fond of specific fetish - Straight Shotacon (joung boys on older females)- even as it has no connection to my RL.

Unfortunetly there isnt to much content in western world on that fetish, and what little is is often questionable quality, mostly revolving arround femdom shotacon which isnt my favourite kind.

But on this site I stumbles on what may be the best Straight Shotacon erotic stories ever - stories by Amnimal "Mom! Luke Keeps Touching Me!" and "Brittany's Trance".

Thouse 2 stories contain everything I love in shotacon !

Can someone maybe point me to similar stories ? Looking for them is realy daungting - you have to go through thousands of poor quality stuff of misleading labeling ...

Anyway here is my description of favourite kind of stories I search.

Shota character - cute and not fully sexualy aware, jet with big sex drive. Between 8-12 years old. I dont like tiny dicks in shotas, awerage works fine. He must be able to cum lots and many times never letting of ocasion for sex.

Female characters - I like incest thamed stories, mostly older sister onces, or young mothers.

Examples:

15 years old virgin older sister, that is fighting her bratty little brother.

18 years old tsundere older sister, that seems to hate her brother, but secretly fantasises about him.

25 years old dignified glamour sister in law that is very carring and sweet to her husbands brother.

32 years old oficeworking mother, that is meak and submisive, beeing manipulated by her son

I dont like too slutty characters, unless it is only shown to protagonist. Ultimatly I like when characters fell in love with each other.

I prefer longer stories with buildup and sexual tension, where shota character is often proactive, and female character is initialy reluctant and yelding slowly to advances, or beeing tricked to them. No hard rape, but forced, taking advantage of sleeping or unable to respond character is a plus.

Multiple stages of "corruption" or allowing protagonist to go farther etc.

I also like if across many parts, multiple relations are contained (Like a story when boy overtime gets to seduce both his sister and then mother - although I prefer each at a time rather than big multiple partners sex scenes).

People often drop their stories after first sex, but it is what comes after that is realy most exciting.

In stories like "Brittany's Trance" i wished it would go on forever - describing how she gets ordered arround and fucked by her brother in various places and circumstances !

What is a MUST is females must be realy enjoing the action - that is what turns me most in all erotica - females must be feeling good !

Features I like in stories:

Incest, Cheating (Netori - when protagonist steals a woman from another men), stealth sex (like fucking on the crowded bus, or sister silently blowing of brother while mother is in next room talking to him etc), Public sex, groping (chican), Reluctant, coertion, creampie, Romance, multiple orgasms, submisive females, sensuality and emotions in sex not just dry humping.

All kind of kinky, unapropriate setups that spice things up - (fucking mother of your childhood friend, banging bride on the wedding, molesting a girl while she cannot speak becouse she is hidding etc.)

Things i Hate in stories:

Guro, scat and other gross things, hurting and opressing females, excesive humiliation, futanari, gay etc.

Thinks I slightly Dislike: Hevy focus on anal, unemotional sex, tiny dicked shota characters, full rape, simple fucking without any build-up. (hey I like you - lets fuck) Pregnancy (I dont mind it late in the story, but I prefer it not happen too soon).

Sorry for long text - but I hope I conveyed my thoughts so that everyone knows type of stories I am into.
And ofc I am hopeing I can find some stories matching at least partialy to that criteria. Or maybe I will inspire people to write a story like that !

Thanks for hearing me out.

PS. Maybe someone knows if Amnimal still writes stories ? He realy writes awesome once. I wished he continued with stories he started !

Thank you for sugestions.

I allready checking them, and I see it is a lot reading.

1st one seems like omnibus thou - a bit of everything there - so I put it for when i have more time ;]

2nd one is more promissing - it isnt exacly what I wonted but it is intresting read ! Even in the non-erotic sense.

Angmir,

First, thanks for turning me on to Amnimal's stories. I'm most of the way through "Mom! Luke Keeps Touching Me!" and I'm finding it very hot.

Second, I rarely miss an opportunity to toot my own horn, so below is a list of several straight shota stories I've posted here on AFF.

--George

A Day at the Beach
A shapely mom and her 10-year-old son enjoy themselves at a nude beach that is unusually family-friendly. Anal, COMPLETE, HJ, Inc, M/F, Minor1, Minor2, Oral, PWP, Voy

Satisfaction
A mother and her son and daughter find that their personal issues have a common solution—expressing their hidden feelings for one another. Anal, Bi, COMPLETE, Exhib, F/F, Fingering, HJ, Inc, M/F, Minor1, Oral, Voy

Keene's Really Good Week
In a world where birthrates are at a dangerous low, Sexual Education is a very serious subject. Good thing 10-year-old Keene is such a good student. Anal, COMPLETE, Fingering, HJ, Inc, M/F, Minor1, Oral

A Beach Like No Other
A neglected boy gets lost—and found—on the beach. Inspired by the artwork of Glassfish (http://www.theglassfishbowl.com/). 3Plus, Anal, Bi, COMPLETE, F/F, Fingering, HJ, M/F, Minor1, Oral

Excuses
A boy and his older sister, aroused by the sounds of their parents’ passionate coupling, talk each other into some very unsafe sex. COMPLETE, HJ, Inc, M/F, Minor1, Minor2, Oneshot, Preg

Mommy’s Home
After returning from a long business trip, a loving single mother spends some quality time with her uniquely gifted young son. (mother/son incest, straight shota, hyper, preg risk) Bi, COMPLETE, F/F, Inc, M/F, Minor1, Oneshot, Preg, PWP

Guidelines
A new type of human male is emerging—one driven by instinct to achieve dominance over the females in their lives. These guidelines are for women whose young sons may be of this type, to prepare them for the radical changes ahead. Anal, BDSM, Beast, COMPLETE, Contro, D/s, Dom, F/F, Humil, Inc, M/F, M/M, Minor1, Minor2, Oneshot, Oral, Preg, Rape, S&M, TF, Voy

• 5 weeks later...
Guest fedess

Wow nice that I stumbled upon this. Have you found more by now? Here's a few I got, first 3 related to babysitting though in different settings

http://www.asstr.org/~Risa_Lyn/BabysitterFav.html

19 year old girl babysitting little guy. Goes on for a while after the first sex.

http://www.asstr.org/~doktorwu/stories/tiff2.txt

Long story. Chapter 1 is about her getting toyed with and abused by her nephew and his friend, then there's more chapters without shota if you google. Remember finding it good but at the same time lacking real action

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2002/37137?textonly=Text+Only and http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2002/37138?textonly=Text+Only

17 year old girl playing games babysitting

http://www.asstr.org/~ermberto/dirty.htm

Two 11 year old boys with 2 ~20 year old girls of which one is a sister. Remember being grossed out by the last half, probably poop/piss or something

Unfortuanly no - I have found nothing on the level of "Luke keeps touching me"

Thats why I started writing my own story ... or rather novel as it has like 20 pages allready and it is just the begining acording to my planned scenopis.

I cant promise anything though, as it is first time I am writing anything so long in english.

I also make computer generated 3d images for the scenes. It is possible I will make it into a Visual Novel. But this is all VERY distant future.

Story is about family camping trip - shota, incest, cheating. ntr, reluctant, stealth sex, public - this sort of stuff.

I never published anything before. If anyone could point out where / how can I host a files with questionable content in them safely I would be gratefull.

Guest Crelian

try Asstr.org for publishing, if you're at 20 pages already you should break your story up into parts and post as different chapters. If you wait to finish a 40+ page novel then publish it as a whole, it will be harder for the community to edit.

Guest fedess

Damn awesome. I'm very interested in your story, so be sure to post a link here (though I'll still find it as long as you're publishing it as Angmir). I've often had that 'damnit I should just write something myself' feeling too, but ye just having a fetish didn't make me a good writer.

Ok I uploaded a preview of my own story.

It is quite long allready, but ofc still VERY WIP.

It is not even whole chapter 1 as I intended it.

And it has crapload of typos and mistakes.

Link

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108190

Please let me know in this thread if my writing style is acceptable, and understandable.

Here is a featback thread to anyone willing to coment on my story.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/62845-shota-trip-angmir-featback-thread/#entry392560

Edited by Angmir

Angmir, I'm just going to tell you right away, your second story is going to be deleted because it violates the ToS of the site (no AN, or placeholder chapters allowed). Previews are not allowed either, actually. And your disclaimer is not sufficient, as per this: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/3560-what-is-needed-in-a-disclaimer/

And finally, please do NOT discuss the story in this thread, but create a review reply thread in the appropriate forum. You can post a link to the review reply thread in your story, so people can find it easily. You can even put a link to it in this thread too if you'd like.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

Angmir, I'm just going to tell you right away, your second story is going to be deleted because it violates the ToS of the site (no AN, or placeholder chapters allowed). Previews are not allowed either, actually. And your disclaimer is not sufficient, as per this: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/3560-what-is-needed-in-a-disclaimer/

And finally, please do NOT discuss the story in this thread, but create a review reply thread in the appropriate forum. You can post a link to the review reply thread in your story, so people can find it easily. You can even put a link to it in this thread too if you'd like.

Sure - thanks for a heads up.

I originaly intended to post this scenopis in a post on the forum under "spoiler" expandable window, but I am not sure it is possible on this forum.

Its not that important, and maybe it shouldnt be revealed at all. I wont be crying if it gets deleated.

And to be honest the 1st Chapter I posted is not exacly a preview - It is a chapter all right just WIP, and it may or may not get changed later on.

Sorry if I caused any problems.

Edited by Angmir

There's no problem caused, I was just letting you know about the things that needed to be fixed in your story so you could fix them before the moderators need to poke you about it. And you can delete the second story yourself, from your control panel.

And all further discussion of the posted stories should be conducted here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/62845-shota-trip-angmir-featback-thread/

If there are search results that match this search though, they can be posted in this thread.

• 6 months later...
Guest Fluttershy

Recomendo um Fanfic Amantes Imorais.

Https://spiritfanfics.com/historia/immoral-lovers-5593365

Universo alternativo do anime Digimon 02 Kenyako, onde Ken tem 11 anos e Miyako 24.

A trama possui 23 capítulos em sua maioria voltados para o cotidiano do "casal"

Muitas cenas de sexo, praticamente um cada capitulo e desenvolvimento emocional da relação.

Segue Trecho

Sinopse:
Ela NÃO E COMO COMO garotinhas idiotas da escola. Ela é uma mulher, sabe se vestir, se maquiar, se perfumar, sabe andar, provocar, enfeitiçar. Ela sabe o que quer, como quer quando quer ... E por mais que seja proibido, arriscado e absurdo ela me quer e ela me tem, pode fazer o que quiser comigo eu já não me importo mais.  
Eu posso ser um gênio como um deles, mas ela é um código indecifrável, uma equação incalculável, uma estatística mutável ha cada segundo.  
Ela não presta, E doentia, psicótica, devassa, Ela É Uma droga e Eu Já Estou Profundamente viciado nela  
Heresia ... Crime? Crime é não me render!  
Ele e Um docinho Tão tímido e retraído, tao indefeso. Olho para ele e sinto vontade de devorá-lo completamente. Ele é um garoto precoce e assustado cheio de desejos reprimidos gritando para ser explorado e explorado e eu quero ter o gostinho de roubar toda sua pureza para cada dia e deixa-lo implorando para ser meu brinquedo.  
Ele pode ser um gênio, mas o que eu tenho um ensinar vai além de sua área de raciocínio logico, está direcionado aos sentidos. Ele se sente perdido e confuso e eu me divirto.  
Ele é apenas um carneiro indefeso ea loba faminta já está a espreita.  
Doentia, psicótica, devassa? Chame como quiser, não consigo mesmo controlar essa fome.  
Heresia ... Crime? Não é seduzi-lo! 

AVISO

Os atos sexuais são completamente descritivos e ricos em cada detalhe minimo, como palavras e termos usados são sexys, mas não vulgares de baixo nível, compara-se ao anime Aki Sora.

Abraços, aproveitem!

• 4 months later...
Guest fedess

A couple days ago I remembered this post and that made me just start typing away as I imagined things. Now I have somewhat of a story. You should give it a look, don't expect too much from it though. Once my account gets approved I'll create a feedback thread. Just found out one of your main characters is called Jessie too btw

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108618

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey ppl …

I know I have been a bit of a D. to be gone for 2 years without a word.

Anyway – if anyone is intrested I updated my story a bit.

I compleated the Chapter 1 (its some 40% more than it was) and added in chapter 2.
Chapter 3 is near ready too but it will take a while to polish it for release.

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108190&chapter=1

It can take a week or 5 years ;] But generaly I am commited to writing this story – even if it is only thing I will write in my life ;p

Thx ppl.

Edited by Angmir

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.