Click Here!

Horrible for Mobile

Ehrinlove

so, the recent change to the archive.. is absolutely horrible to navigate via mobile at least, from a tablet it is, the old archive was a lot easier to find stories on, the new larger blurbs are more difficult to sort through, take up much more space and are frustrating, the same with the chapters, which consistently break when reading on mobile, the sentences go beyond the space set for them and causes even more problems reading... I would suggest perhaps an option to use the old version, or even a mobile version of the site. I really adore this place but I primarily use it on my tablet and its become increasingly difficult to do that!

I don't know if I'm the only one that feels this way.. but I really preferred the old archive and chapter setup for use on my tablet

so, the recent change to the archive.. is absolutely horrible to navigate via mobile at least, from a tablet it is, the old archive was a lot easier to find stories on, the new larger blurbs are more difficult to sort through, take up much more space and are frustrating, the same with the chapters, which consistently break when reading on mobile, the sentences go beyond the space set for them and causes even more problems reading... I would suggest perhaps an option to use the old version, or even a mobile version of the site. I really adore this place but I primarily use it on my tablet and its become increasingly difficult to do that!

I don't know if I'm the only one that feels this way.. but I really preferred the old archive and chapter setup for use on my tablet

It also depends on the mobile browser. I often hate how google chrome does layout. So for reading novels, I use safari or opera-mini. Both allow you to resize the text or remove distracting links/ads. The trick though is to have your phone in a landscape position. I have had not problems viewing the site in the Safari mobile browser.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.