Click Here!

Cannot veiw some stories

Guest BluerBlue

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the stories in the Comics subdomain have experienced a glitch in how they display. Our tech admin will be addressing the issue but I can't give you a date when that will be done. We are, however, aware of it and have it in the queue.

• 3 weeks later...

There are TONS of stories on the site that have been cut down to only about a dozen words.

And as each subdomain gets a going-over in the clean-up project, those will be addressed. Some time back, there was a crash, or so I understand. It was before my time here. There have been lingering issues since then, and our admins are well aware of them. However, being that our staff is entirely composed of volunteers, real life tends to come first, and we don't have a waiting list of people looking to volunteer to help us clean up the archive.

Now, if there are specific stories you're having issues reading, you can send an email to tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org, and I'll make sure those are noted in the staff area for attention when we get to those subdomains.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.