Click Here!

Section Request: Crossover Stories

Guest MatsuoHotaru

Guest MatsuoHotaru

As you likely know the site Fanfiction.net I have been a member there for nearly a decade but things have changed. Unlike this site you cannot have sexual content although that doesn't stop others and overly graphic content. So far they have only made an example of some of the most well-known authors by deleting nearly every story or suspending their accounts unfortunately. It wasn't always like this but I guess they got a lot of heat for allowing it. On that site we have Crossover stories, meaning we can choose to have characters from InuYasha and Naruto, including putting up who the main pair or pairs are. In the off chance that FF deletes my account at some point, I have decided to start one here but the problem is I am big on writing crossovers. I have several for InuYasha/Naruto and InuYasha/YuYuHakusho that are already posted on that site, even completed.

Category name: Crossovers
Section category to be in: Anime Archives
Do you have any stories for it?: Many. 25+ for Naruto/InuYasha, 10+ for YuYuHakusho/InuYasha.

Crossovers are a hot topic on FF. I will be in my next postings informing my fans of this site and that my InuYasha stories will be moved here. I hope in some way you can do this, wish I had discovered this site a long time ago since it allows more creativity of the writer.

On FF I go by:

Matsuo Hotaru

As far as I know, we are not creating new categories at the moment, because of a bug that appeared after the big update. (Our tech admin will correct me if that's wrong)

As for the categories, as far as I can see there are crossover categories in both Yuyu and Inuyasha, which can be found here:

Yuyu: http://yuyu.adult-fanfiction.org/index.php?cat=1503

Inuyasha: http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/index.php?cat=14

Yuyu, Inuyasha and Naruto all have their own archives, and do therefore not fall under the "Anime" archives. Also, it is preferred that crossover stories be placed in the archive of the world which is used as the Main setting of the story, if I remember correctly.

Willow is correct about placement, so depending on the primary fandom setting, we'd determine the appropriate archive.

We don't have specific pairing subcategories for Inuyasha or for Naruto under the Crossovers category of those subdomains, and YuYu does not have category divisions at all. However, crossovers for YuYu can be placed in the general subdomain.

We're always happy to have new members posting here, so welcome! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.