Click Here!

Celebrity Sex Stories

FanfictionWriter101

Hello,

Due to me being contacted by the site in regards to my "Poll" on my story 'Celebrity Sex Stories', I have decided to start a forum to allow me to interact with people interested in my story and allow those who want to make requests, make requests without the getting angry. So if you wish to see your favourite celeb's having sex with whoever, then leave a post down below with the details listed. You can leave as many or as few of the details, but more allow me to make a story that best fits your ideal concept! I will try to reply to each one and let you know my thoughts and whether or not I will be writing it. Any questions you have, please ask.

If suggesting a story please include:

• Celeb/Celeb's (No limit on how many. Orgies can be written.)
  • Protagonist (Could be you or another Celeb)
  • Loose Scenario (Not necessary, but if you have a specific idea, then let me know)
  • Kinks/Sex acts (I have no limits when writing besides gore, scat and pies)
  • Additional Information

Please don't be hesitant to contact me with suggestions or ideas because I am always happy to write and bring your celeb fantasies to life! I have a few of my own ideas, but nothing to special, so it's up to you guys!

Links:

Celebrity Sex Stories

http://celeb.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094546

My Other Stories

https://www.fanfiction.net/~fanfictionwriter101

Guest Justgivemeabreak

Celebrities: Lucy Pinder and Charlotte McKinney

Protagonist: Below average, skinny nerdy guy

Loose Scenario: Both are trying to prove they're the most attractive and chose this guy. Guy is a virgin. Guy eventually chooses McKinney.

Specific acts; Not anal, lots of bjs, tittyfucking and cowgirl/doggy

• 2 years later...
Guest FutaSansaXLoras

Okay so my suggestion:

• Celeb/Celeb's; Jennifer Lawrence and Rebecca Romijin
  • Protagonist; Rebecca Romijin
  • Loose Scenario; At a “End of an Era” party before X-Men and Fantastic Four, etc, are handed over to Disney, with cast from the X-Men Films, the Deadpool Films, the Fantastic Four Films all in attendance, Jennifer Lawrence brags about being the most iconic portrayal of Mystique and says some less than charitable things about Rebecca Romijin. Rebecca hears this and calls Lawrence out. They have some sort of competition (arm wrestling, wrestling, a race, pole dancing, lap dancing, whatever) and the stakes are sexual. Rebecca wins and gets to give Jennifer Lawrence a humiliating arsefucking right there in the middle of the party.
  • Kinks/Sex acts; lesbian strap-on arsefucking, humiliation!kink, public humiliation, ass-to-mouth, rimming, domination, oral (Jennifer Lawrence giving oral and receiving none back as part of the domination), spanking
  • Additional Information; catcalling from the party guests, maybe the other guests can deliver to slaps to Jennifer Lawrence’s face, tits, arse and pussy, but no gangbanging, I would like if you kept the focus on Rebecca Romijin wrecking Jennifer Lawrence’s rectum.

Okay so that’s my suggestion. Be cool to see it. If you do it then thanks!

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.