Click Here!

Guilty Gear - "Bound to the Task"

Guest Ryukasai

Guest Ryukasai

I'm wondering if anyone has a link to an old Guilty Gear fanfic called "Bound to the Task".

IIRC, it was originally posted on AFF.net until it was eventually removed from this website and hosted on a different website. I've tried searching for it, but the new location appears to have been taken down at some point.

It's basic plot involved scientists studying Gears and attempting to control their abilities, training Dizzy and I-no (and one other) as slaves/pets.

If anyone happens to know of a location where it is hosted I would be most appreciative.

Edited by WillowDarkling
removed requests for copies

Guest Ryukasai

Um, I just realized that this is probably against the Forum Rules, but I'm not quite sure how to delete a topic..

Also, is there anywhere on the forums this request would be appropriate?

As is clearly stated at the top of this forum (and all the others):

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Guest posters are not allowed to post links. This is a spam protection that had to be instituted.

So, no, there is no place in the Forum where requesting copies of a story is appropriate. I have edited your post to ask for links, but be warned that if the moderators find links to sites that offer stories for downloads, they are removed.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.