Click Here!

Weasley Family Sissy

Guest No_1

Guest Jeda27

I agree with you that given all the mutual loathing and hatred that existed between the Weasley and Malfoy clans for decades would result in Draco experiencing a higher level of exhibitionism, humiliation and SPH once Draco's signed the contract. Compared to the gentle and caring treatment that Harry received at the hands of the weasley's during the initial stages of his feminisation and training to be their fuck toy to make him enjoy and want it before they became slightly rougher and more aggressive in their sexual practices.

Regarding Sirius, can't see the first option working and so your suggestion of a mixture of legilimency and potions to alter Sirius personality to be on board with the scheme and be very supportive and actively involved in implementing it seems the way to go.

Liked your idea of Sirius and Harriet getting it on during the meeting, though if I may I will just improve upon it. Due to Sirius being a wanted criminal. the weasley's are unable to arrange a meeting until after Harry's 14 Birthday by which time after two years of feminisation and sexualisation at the hands of his guardians, Harriet has turned into a delectable flower of sensual young womanhood. The weasley's hold Harriet back from meeting Sirius in her room upstairs, while they bring Sirius round to their way of thinking in the kitchen and once he has come round to their point of view, they give him another cup of tea spiked with a little lust potion, before Molly leads him to Harriet bedroom and winking at him before she open's the door says ''we leave the two o you alone for a while up here so you can get reacquainted with each other. Clsoing the door behind as he enters he is stunned by the vision of teenage beauty stitting on the bed before, which is his godson and is unable to keep his hands off her as he enjoys getting to now her better.

Images on page in the below link, show what I envision harry to look like when she meets Sirius and also of what happens between them.

http://fuskator.com/full/iivxb7rkmP0/Raven-Haired-Teen-Rosaline-Rosa-with-Brown-Eyes-from-X-Art-Wearing-Black-Lingerie-Giving-Blowjob.html#6

To make comparisons, have you ever read 'Harry Potter Futanari One-Shots' by Futadom?

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/futadom/17176/Harry-Potter-Futanari-One-shots

I imagined the Weasleys dominating Harry in a manner more like "Sexual Education with Mrs Weasley", with more gentle and motherly, but firm domination. Draco would be more like "Breaking before Bellatrix" or "A Lesson in Obedience".

Draco's training being harsher, full public punishments, comparing Harry and Draco constantly, cuckolding Draco with his ex, Pansy or Astoria (depending on who the author enjoys pairing him with), hell, even pimping him out to a few Muggles or Padfoot or something else he'd find humiliating when he really acts up

I love your plan for Sirius and the pictures (besides being fully female) are perfect, though this does make me wonder, I haven't really planned much for Hermione and Fleur's interactions with all this, any suggestions Jeda?

Guest Jeda27

Yes, I read all of Harry Potter Futanari One Shots which is a very good story, shame the author seems to be taking a break from updating more at the moment and agree with you on your characterisation of the manner in which Harry and Draco would be feminised and taught their place in the Weasley family Agree with your thoughts on how to punish and humiliate Draco, though maybe when one of the weasley's cuckolds him with the blonde beauty that is his ex Astoria, they also persaude her to fuck Draco's ass-pussy with a strap-on to show him just how much of a girl he has become by then, humiliate him further as well as letting Astoria get revenge on him for dumping her. Pimping him out to muggles, squibs or padfoot in his animagus form when he really acts up is intriguing, but think that having to service a magical creature like Lupin, when he is a wolf or a centaur in heat and be used as a shewolf or broadmare for their benefit would be the ultimate humiliation for him given pureblood notions regarding magical animals being scum of the earth.

Your welcome. Regarding how Hermione and Fleur might interact with this story, think Hermione should notice that Harry is becoming more feminine and submissive over the 2 and 3 years at Hogwarts and plans to get to the bottom of what going on during their 4 year, however Percy noticing how inquisitive and close Hermione is getting to discovering the truth informs the family, who decide upon a course of action. When Hermione come round during the summer holidays, they like with Sirius use a mixture of legilimency and potions to alter her just like Sirius so that she accepts what is going on and agrees to help on in the ongoing process of feminising Harry. Can see her re-discovering old potions to give to harry that make his hips more curvy, alter his voice, giving it a more girlish sensual lilt and tone and make his butt a bit more prominent by causing it to grow in size until it reaches the proportions and definition of a bubble but. Also could add strong lust potion to Hermione tea to make her desire Ron and chase after him until he has become her lover, thus distracting her from finding out what is going on with harry, as a different idea to the one presented above.

Concerning Fleur, I think she should strike up a reporr with Ginny, during the triwizard tournament who comes to think of her as a big sister she never had and who like her and her mother is a futa further cementing the bond between them. Finding out what they are doing to Harriet, Fleur can't help herself from becoming aroused at the idea of feminising the boy who lived into their fucktoy and makes a deal with ginny in return for Ginny loaning out Harriet's services to fleur and making harry help fleur to win the tournament as much as possible, Fleur will teach Harriet how to be graceful, elegant, how to behave in polite society and most importantly all the sexual arts and tricks that vela have used to seduce men for centuries. At end of tournament she meets bill, who after the final task they slip away to met up for a secret meeting of pleasure and the rest as they was history. .

I like both those, the Astoria Strap-on plan and the breeding him to Remus or a Centaur or something (I'd be inclined to go with Remus rather than Centaurs purely because of the logistics of the human body carrying a centaur foal, though not saying he couldn't be offered to Centaurs the same as Muggles and Padfoot)

I like your plan with Hermione, I'm thinking something of a mixture, where they give her lust potions to go to Ron, before using Legilimancy and potions to alter her mind to do the former plan.

I kinda imagine the potions and legilimancy might lead her to be somewhat public use since I have this image of the Weasleys generally being open in that manner. Of course Harry is the family's fucktoy and later Ginny's wife, and Draco is just everyone's whore, but Hermione would still be available, just Ron's first and foremost.

Same generally goes to Fleur, just with your scenario she probably wouldn't need the potions and legilimancy to make her accept the idea. Heck, I can see that being one of Harry and/or Draco's jobs, playing cleanup to Fleur and Hermione (and any of Charlie or the Twins' wives).

I mean of course focus would be on Harry and Draco, they're completely submissive fucktoys after all, but I can completely see a slightly mind altered Hermione and Fleur naked and on their knees, sucking the family's cocks, just like Harry, while Draco's being given some humiliating punishment in front of them all

Like, Fleur is an equal, but slutty wife to Bill, Hermione is a more submissive wife to Ron, Harry is a sissy fucktoy for the family AND wife to Ginny, Draco is a whore and broodmare for everyone

Guest Jeda27

Your welcome. can see your logic regarding draco being a centaurs mate and carrying their foal to term. Though I think Draco being offered to Remus, when he is in wolf form or Sirius as padfoot would partiularly humiliating especially if they knock him up and he has to walk around for months with a bulging belly full of pups, before giving birth to them and allowing hem to suckle from mommy's breasts.

Reappraising what happen's with Hermione, I think she should be dosed with a very strong lust/love to make her fall for Ron in the summer just before the start of their 4 year at Hogwarts, where she quickly manages to make herself ron's girlfriend, is always spending time with him, having several makeout sessions in closest that quickly progress from kissing to near full making love territory but stopping just short of sex, due to Hermione keeping just enough control to prevent it going that far. Then in the first week of December, Ron and Hermione meet the Mr and Mrs Weasley for a private lunch in Hogmeade village where they inform them of their relationship, Molly then asks to have a private talk with Hermione in another room, where she quickly drugs the teen via a glass to calm Hermione's nerves as she though Molly was going to grill her on her intentions and feelings towards ron. Then with her defences down molly uses Legilimancy and potions to alter her mind to become aware and an active participant in their plans for harry. As well as including a change in her personality to make her more submissive towards ron's needs and desires as well as being more ongoing in displaying her feelings and affection for him.

Also once Hermione is in on the plan and going to the yule ball with ron, Ginny fills her in on her deal with fleur and the three girls put their heads together and decide that fleur will ask harriet to be her date to the yule ball, saying that she pick him to be her date as he/she is absolutely stunning and the most beautiful male in the school, worthy of being her date. With permission from Dumbeldore and Mademe Olympia, they are allowed to take Harriet to London, where they buy her an exquisitively sexy red Mermaid/Trumpet Long/Floor-length Prom Dress With Split Front And Sleeveless that combined with her increased feminine beauty hair and makeup will make her the belle of the ball and her and fleur the most envied and lusted after couple there, given how sexy fleur looks as well in her silver dress. Fleur can't keep her hands off her date during the dance and as soon as is possible leaves the ball early and takes harriet to the privacy of her carriage and ravishes, her body and pussy right there and then.

http://www.bestdressmart.com/pic/max/sexy-red-mermaid-trumpet-long-floor-length-prom-dresses-with-split-front-and-sleeveless-mf5ga3-1.jpg

Like your idea of Harry and Draco having to clean up the other Weasley wives after sex by orally cleaning out their pussies or give them some good pussy loving when their husbands are absent. Agree with you as well that Fleur being a equal slut of a wife for Bill, who is fully included in the family and has the right to fuck the family sissy's as well, while Hermione and Harriet are submissive wives to ron and ginny, with Draco having taken over the main positon of fucktoy once helded by harriet, though ron and ginny do let their wives be used by other members of the family occasionally still.

Having.Hermione, Harriet and Fleur naked and on their knees, sucking their husbands and then the rest of the family's cocks is genius, while draco is forced to watch and been humiliated as the wives laughingly compare his cock to the ones they are sucking and say it is so small that they wouldn't suck it even if they were paid to. Maybe also the Weasley males hit him in the crown jewels area as punishment as he tries to dispute the girls statement, before they complete his humiliation by fucking him in his ass-pussy.

I like it, I like it all a lot

I'm guessing they'd heal Draco after using him to prevent any permanent damage from hitting him like that.

Also (depending on how long the fic went) if they did the 19 years later thing then Draco would be public use for their children (including his own)

Also any suggestions on if (and if so who) Charlie, Percy and the Twins would get as wives?

And should/would anyone else have any sissies? Or just anyone else be sissified? Should any of those wives be sissies?

I'm figuring in this universe the war is pretty quick and won by the good guys (considering they're not relying on Harry this time), you mentioned Lucius and Narcissa are dead, and we've kinda agreed Astoria would cuckold Draco. Any plans for other Slytherins or Death Eaters or such?

Guest Jeda27

Your welcome. Yes as the Weasley ''doesn't want their prize permanetly damanged'' (paraprasing Darth Vader saying's from Empire now), they will heal him up afterwards though maybe the healing spell, heals the damage but shrinks his cock and ball, due to aprank on behalf of the twins as they are ones who cast the spell.

Yes can see that happening. Regarding the wives if the other weasley's you could always go down the pottermore verse and pair percy with Audrey. George and fred with Alicia and Angelica off the quidditch team. Maybe Charlie, being the live abroad batchloer, who refuses to get marriedcomes home one holiday to find that molly despairing of him ever settling down has found and created another sissy to be his wife, lover and broadmare (Theodore Nott or Blaise Zabini) and Charlie accepts to get his mother off his back and takes his new wife back to Romania with him.

Think as well as Malfoy parents, Voldemort should have dragged down with him to hell when he was defeated, Nott senior, Avery , Crabbe and Goyle seniors, Lestrange brother's for sure. Not sure whether I want to kill off Bella, as although she was Voldemort's most loyal supporter.There is some value in her being captured and by use of being physically weaken, tortured and starved, hypnosis, being turned into the weasley's sexy mature live in French maid, who lives to serve her master in any way. As I think a scene between her and draco, where she plays a key role in sissifying and feminising him would be a classic to write. What do you think?

Greengrass family having stayed neutral would be safe, as would tracy davis, as she has the same kind of viewpoint as her friend daphne and woiuld have stayed neutral. Possibly pansy Parkinson is turned into a highclass whore to service half bloods and muggleborns whenever requested.

Also regarding Harriet and Fleur ball scene, I changed my mind regarding fleur wearing her silver dress and think she would be better off and look more sexy in a lovely dark blue short prom dress that shows her atlethic figure, gorgeous legs and upper body beautifully.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-36pjxDxNeXQ/UZ4mb_NhkBI/AAAAAAAAAPM/R9-wZOngtb8/s1600/Romantic-A-line-One-shoulder-Sweetheart-Neckline-Appliques-Dark-Royal-Blue-Prom-Dresses-SG0866.jpg

Sorry, I've been travelling these last few days, going on an international flight to see my family.

I think going with Angelina and Alicia works, and I like the idea of Charlie taking a sissy Blaise away with him

If the Weasleys are living in a larger house and visiting each other and stuff, the maid thing could work well if we paired Bellatrix with Percy. Percy is in the ministry, with the war won and Dumbledore still around and in power they could have Percy take Bellatrix on as a wife/concubine/such using one of the ministry's old antiquated laws (defeating enemies and taking their women or something) and have her bound to him. Say if the Death Eaters attack the ministry to try and cause terror, Bella's captured and Percy kills Rodolphus, thus being able to claim her?

(Perhaps with Fudge agreeing to it if they can prove she isn't a danger, and once breaking her, having her do some 'favors' to him in such a way that the Weasleys have Fudge in their pocket like Malfoy used to)

And he and Dumbledore put a number of curses on her to make her unable to harm them, before breaking her in the manner you mentioned (with her being treated the same as Draco, or a little less badly, just being captured first).

Pansy becoming a high class prostitute would be good (you could contractually trap her like Malfoy and/or Bella, but the Weasleys aren't so hateful to her), Daphne and Tracy seem like they'd be better as allies to the Weasleys in time (perhaps who they eventually sell Pansy to since Pansy was so unpleasant to them at Hogwarts), I'd say Blaise works better as a sissy for Charlie, but Nott could also be a sissy, just a sissy prostitute whose treated like Pansy (heck, Blaise could be the same, just Charlie takes a liking to him))

And yeah, I like that dress better

Edited by No_1

Guest Jeda27

That's alright, hope you have a nice time visiting your family. Like your idea regarding how Percy and Bellatrix end up together as given Percy's attitude to always following the rules and ministry's lead, can see him agreeing to take her as his wife. Can see Bellatrix and her husband and few other left over death eaters attacking ministry as a last futile effort after Voldemort's defeat, like they did after the first war with longbottoms. Percy helps defends the ministry and kills rodulphus in a duel to the death, before stunning bella from behind while she is duelling an auror from behind. Due to old law dating back to pureblood times that was never revoked that states that when you kill any enemy in single combat, all his possessions, lands, title and woman pass to the victor, so with bella's husband the last of the Lestrange's as his brother was already dead, Percy is now lord Lestrange and bella's husband and master.

Yea can definitely see once she has been broken, using the methods I suggested above and forced to take an unbreakable vow swearing never to harm anyone ever again and always obey the commands of her new husband and his family, weasley's allowing fudge to have his wicked way with her several times and then use the info as a means of blackmailing him to as they wish as it wounldn't do his reputation any good to be exposed to be shagging Bellatrix Lestrange especially as he is a married man. Also thinking due to control over harry's wealth and properties, weasley's have either completely renovated the burrow in size and statue or are now living in the grand space of potter manor.

Maybe given how close Daphne and Tracy were at school, their close friendship has developed into a sexual lesbian relationship, who after school have become the madam's of a high class brothel that cater in the speciality of grown up children of former death eaters and sympathesers, whom have been turned into whore or feminine sissy boys for the sexual pleasure of the wizard community. Also if a customer gets really fond of a girl or sissy, they can enter into negotiations with the madam's to either buy exclusive rights to using them or buy them alright for a large sum.

Couldn't agree more, when I look back at the dress the actress who played fleur in the 4 film wore for the yule ball, I though it was rather plain for the goddess of a woman that fleur is described as in the books and so can up with a better fit.

Finally just a quick question regarding how harriet and other sissy's will get pregnant. Although I envisioning Harriet being fully feminised and being completely turn into a woman will the other sissy's be turned into hermaphrodites by spell or potion or just take a potion that turns their tight ass hole in a female pussy along with all the necessary organs developing inside their bodies to allow them to carry a child to term?

Ok, so Bellatrix is property of the Weasleys (and Percy), The Burrow is basically a mansion, and the other death eaters are dead or the younger ones are whores/sissified. I like the idea of Tracy and Daphne running a brothel like that, I wonder if any non-Death Eaters might end up there too, if the Weasleys and those two decide anyone else catches their fancy? (Or just generally in the family, for example with Hermione being submissive and obedient, perhaps Ron decides to grab Luna as well or such)

With sissy pregnancies, they can either be turned fully into women on a non-permanent basis, be turned into hermaphrodites by a potion, or just go with the version I use when I write, that a potion (used in the feminization process) creates a uterus in their sissy ass (see this for a vague anatomical image of what I mean, ignore the text on the right)

http://img03.deviantart.net/b2e3/i/2015/114/c/b/mpreg_anatomy_by_althea9-d5br9kr.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jeda27

Glad you liked my idea of Daphne and Tracy being the owners of such an establishment and regarding whether any none Death Eaters will end up becoming part of their establishment think both Romilda Vane and Cormac Maclaggen will make perfect additions as a slutty whore and sissy boy respectively to the brothel's working girls and bois. As can see Cormac possibly tried coming onto one of either daphne or tracy at Hogwarts and being an arrogant pain in the arse to the girls at school and having not concentrated on his studies, struggles to find a job, before the Madams offer him a job as boi at their brothel, he doesn't read the fine print and is soon being fucked like the sissified feminised boi that he now is. Vane attempts to seduce Harriet away from the weasley's while at Hogwarts using love potions and other spells, and after one that nearly kill Harriet in her 7th year due to a badly made love potion, they contract the madam's to get rid of her by kidnapping her and turning her into of the best whores, who services are much in demand by many of their clients in return for a exclusive one-off favour, which they call in after ginny and harriet are married and had their first child, that requires the potters to join Daphne and Tracy in their private rooms for a night of lesbian pleasure and debucercy.

Can see the Weasley's adding both Katie Bell and Luna Lovegood to their family circle of sluts/wives as Katie becomes part of the twin's open marriage that already includes the other two members of the gryfinndor chaser pack from their time at Hogwarts and all three girls are wives of both twins and regularly meet their needs and well of those of the rest of the family, when required. Given Hermione more submissive nature, agree with your idea for ron to take luna as his second wife/slut as her spirit, fire and independent beliefs make a nice contrast to Hermione in the bedroom department.

Could you give me an example of this ''just go with the version I use when I write, that a potion (used in the feminization process) creates a uterus in their sissy ass'' or a link to a story where you described this before''?

I like both the ideas for Romilda and Cormac. Non-Death Eaters certainly can if you want them to. Both scenarios you mentioned above work very well. And similar ideas could happen for other named characters in the series (Tonks, Seamus, Dean, etc)

I'm also good with the idea of Ron taking on Luna (along with Submissive Hermione), some degree of revenge could be added if Luna's submission is out of choice rather than potions (like with Fleur), and she's thus ranked above Hermione (who always scoffed at her unorthodox ideas).

I'm also very good with the Twins taking all three Chasers in a group marriage, be it by potions or natural submissiveness

I don't have any publicly posted stories, but the general idea is based on this anatomy image:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mf6xhoBLGn1qlly2p.jpg

A Potion is given which genetically changes to give a sissy that anatomy (though of course with a smaller cocklet).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jeda27

Your welcome. With regards to Tonks, can see her as being highly prized commodity due to her ability to turn into any man's dream woman and having asserted his rights as head of house black and with Tonks heartbroken over the failure of her relationship with remus (as she still mets him through Sirius and pursue's a relationship with him) sells her to Daphne and Tracy for an obscene amount of money due to her rare talent's with tonks having agree to it as a way of forgetting about remus and quickly becomes one of their most popular offerings with witches and women.

With Dean and Seamus, if they make an appearance in the story, as members of the girls brothel, I would rather have them being offer the job of being male escorts and whores for use by both sexes in their brothel, as both of the boys were kind to the girls during their schools years and with them both having fallen on hard times following graduation what with dean's art career and seamus pub ventures having gone sour, the girls see it as a chance to repay thier past kindness and though it takes a little arm twisting to get them to accept, the girls know that they have got a sweet deal as with both men being well hung in the cock and balls department, they are soon a bit hit with the ladies and men alike. Also later maybe the potters hire dean for an evening's fun, where ginny has dean fuck harriet, while she watches and teases her wife by making out with her, while dean fucks her and taunt's harriet that it good that she became a woman as she would never have been able to satisfy a real woman with his small cock like dean could. Causing Harriet to cum quickly, before dean pulls on and fires his cum all over harriet's body, which ginny and harriet eagerly lick up. They then engage in a threesome as ginny fucks, harriet, while harriets sucks dean's cock getting him hard before he fucks ginny from behind , while she is fucking harriet. Ginny finish's the evening off as she fucks dean ass-cunt, while her wife, masturbates to the sight of her wife, showing eactly why she is the dominant partner in their marriage.

I think Luna's submission to ron, should be by choice as she could have harbour a crush on him during her hogwarts days. due to him being more understanding of her beliefs, than hermione was and is therefore Ron's no. 1 wife. Also maybe she get some revenge against hermione by forcing her to partake i a lesbian sex show for their husband, something which despite the twisting of Hermione's beliefs and attitude by the weasley's earlier I can see her being very reluctant to take part in. Perhaps Luna persuade ron that given hermione submissive nature that she would be well up for partaking in some kinky role-play or BDSM. where she submits to her master and mistress as they open her eyes to new sexual horizons.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.