Click Here!

Weasley Family Sissy

Guest No_1

Plot:

After Fred, George and Ron bring Harry home from the Dursleys it's decided that Harry is no longer safe at the Dursleys, in spite of the blood protection. He is adopted by the Weasley family and becomes their eighth child. What Harry doesn't know is the Weasleys are an unusual family, they have extremely strong male magic within them, it makes them grow quickly and leaves all of them with intense sexual lusts.

The male magic also affects them physically, in the males it helps them grow quickly and grow bigger, becoming tall and powerful men, and making them very well endowed, while in the women, they develop a large manhood of their own (both Ginny and Molly are Futanari).

Not being a Weasley, Harry is comparatively small and girly next to them as he grows, and with their incredible lusts due to their magic, they cannot fully control themselves with a non-Weasley living in their midst permanently. They sit down to have a meeting as a family and it is decided, that, to help them control their lusts, they will turn poor Harry into their own personal fucktoy.

Dumbledore in the meantime discovers hat there is a loophole in the prophecy (or that it isn't valid), and plans to destroy Voldemort himself, allowing the Weasleys free reign with Harry for being his most loyal followers, as well as promising them that they won't be disturbed at Hogwarts.

Harry himself knows nothing about sex, the Weasleys don't explain to him what it is as he grows with them, and the Dursleys told him nothing on the subject except that it's bad. The Weasleys begin to train Harry as their own personal fuck doll, both at home and at Hogwarts.

Requirements:

No scat, snuff, vore or similar creepy stuff

Molly and Ginny are Futas

All the Weasleys are very well hung

Harry is slowly feminized as he grows, his body hair is removed and head hair grown out, he's taught to give blowjobs, he's locked in a chastity, his ass is slowly stretched out, with a plug in place at all times when he's not being used, and over time he's given potions that cause him to grow more and more feminine, cause his cocklet to shrink (he's already poorly endowed) and heighten his sensitivity in his ass/boi-pussy.

The Weasleys do have sex with one another, but are all naturally doms, so prefer a situation where they have a submissive/feminine partner
Harry quickly grows to love being fucked, receiving his first ever orgasm (anal) when they tell him he's going to be their family fuck toy

Harry never cums with his cock, ever, he only ever has anal orgasms.

Harry's feminization is a gradual process, but it is not hidden while he's at Hogwarts, and people do notice him becoming more feminine and submissive.

Options:

As the story progresses, Harry may be with other men and futas (for example if Voldemort comes back then he may be given to other members of the Order of the Phoenix, or be whored out by the Weasleys to friends/acquaintances)

If the story goes on long enough, during the war or after the war, the Weasleys may take Draco as another sissy and forcibly feminize him to join Harry as their family fucktoy. All points that have been applied to Harry are also applied to Draco

Mpreg, while allowed, it's recommended that this wait until later in the story.

Somewhat harder fetishes are allowed, underage is allowed so long as all involved have reached puberty, incest is of course allowed, beastiality is allowed, BDSM and similar are allowed

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jeda27

Would love to see somebody write this. Regarding harry's feminisation; how far will it go and wil they eventually turn him into a girl to be their ultimnate breed machine and fucktoy? Also who will be harry's dominant and master among the weasley fAMILY AS THEY WILL OBVIOUSLY ALL USE HIM, but who is his favourite lover and master? As harry is feminised will there be elements of crossdressing as him/she learns to love dressing up sexily for her masters in women's clothing and lingerie, before submitting to their cocks?

Would love to see somebody write this. Regarding harry's feminisation; how far will it go and wil they eventually turn him into a girl to be their ultimnate breed machine and fucktoy? Also who will be harry's dominant and master among the weasley fAMILY AS THEY WILL OBVIOUSLY ALL USE HIM, but who is his favourite lover and master? As harry is feminised will there be elements of crossdressing as him/she learns to love dressing up sexily for her masters in women's clothing and lingerie, before submitting to their cocks?

All these things are optional, I'd typically say he would remain just a sissy fucktoy, rather than being turned into a girl.

That being said, if the writer wants to include them turning Harry into a woman to be a breeding machine then ok, but please hold off on it happening too quickly

As for a favorite lover/master, can be any of them at your discretion

And for crossdressing? Definitely, the more feminine and more of a sissy Harry becomes, the more he wears feminine clothes to look sexy

Guest Jeda27

Regarding crossdressing, what do you think of somewhere down the line in the storyafter harry's has been femininised as completely as he is going to be without a full sex change, harry's favourite lover; ginny proposes to harry, who accepts and after they are married in a intimate family ceremony, where harry makes a lovely bride to ginny's groom they enjoy their wedding night as ginny's ploughs harry's pussy like there's no tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Jeda27

Your welcome, image is of Irish actress katie mcgrath who played morgana in the BBC show merlin. Quick question will fleur stll become part of the weasley family later on and will she be a futa like the other girls and become one of harriet's masters? Would love to see you write this up sometime in the future.

Guest Jeda27

Just a thought, what do you think of later on in the storyline that Harriet has been completely feminised into a gorgeous shemale with the only renemant of her manhood being a very shrunken cock and balls or has had a full sex change in time for her 18 birthday. Which they first celebrate by going out for a lovely family dinner in a private room at an expensive restaurant paid for by the potter fortune, where Harriet looking absolutely stunning in a beautiful black dress is the centre of attention being kissed, fondled and grouped by the entire family throughout the meal. Once home, the weasley's have a surprise for her as they inform her as it is her 18 birthday, she can choose which one of them has the pleasure of welcoming her to womanhood or near as be taking her to their room and gentle making love to her, cementing that person's place as the love of harriet's life. Given how much help and support her fellow girl has given her over the years during her feminisation and transformation into the Weasley family fuck toy, harriet selects the lovely nubile sweet 17 futa ginny for the job. See images below how imagine harriet to be dressed up for dinner in this scenario, using Katie McGrath as above to portray how harriet looks..

http://www.farfarawaysite.com/merlin/actors/katie/events2/hires/21.jpg

http://www.farfarawaysite.com/merlin/actors/katie/events2/hires/14.jpg

Guest Jeda27

Your welcome. Just an add to the previous post. After choosing Ginny, Harriet allows herself to be led by the hand to her bedroom, which was added on next to Ginny's with a king size bed walk in wardrobe and vanity table and on-suite bathroom, where once inside and having locked the door Ginny hands her lover to be, her birthday present and asks her to wear it for her as she wishes to fulfil Harriet’s desire of making love to her while she is wearing it and the blushing Harriet consents. Leavening Harriet to get ready, Ginny's goes into the bathroom to get ready and come out looking gorgeous in beautiful black and sheer baby-doll that shows off her assets to a tee with a black choker around her neck and her hair falling down in waves on either side of her face. However, her breath is taken away by the vision of beauty as Harriet laying on her side facing the door wearing Ginny's stunning gift of a green two-piece, combined with mouth-watering suspenders patterned with delicate black lace and had accentuated her natural beauty and continued the green ensable by using light green eye make up to make her eyes more prominent as well as coating her lips in a a light tropical shade of bright green lipstick. Ginny is unable to keep her hands off her lover and later during the night activities, she takes the new sex changed girls virginity and knocked her off with her seed, after harriet asks her to.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/community/attachments/3296604395aaf8abefa6ad44c415eaf6-jpg.165586/

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/19/article-2205494-1516A2A8000005DC-80_470x714.jpg

What do you think?

I like it, I like it a lot, everything you've suggested has been fantastic and I'd love seeing it.

A good wedding for sissy Harry, getting herself all knocked up by Ginny, her little clitty forever locked up and useless, serving as Ginny's wife and the Weasley's toy, sounds fantastic to me ;D

Willow likes to complain about anyone not answering a response or asking for clarification in this subforum

Yet also doesn't like people talking about challenges or ideas in other subforums

P.S. And generally I think it's a very good challenge, I'd add a couple of my own kinks to it, but I don't really have any complaints

Edited by No_1

Those I mentioned in the topic (chastity, cuckolding, Harry with males), as well as a decently large dose of public humiliation and exhibitionism, SPH/Size comparison and maybe a little beast if that's acceptable

By the way, on this story, you seem very pro-Harry being sissified, do you have any opinions on the Draco side of things?

And finally, just to add, I didn't mention it in the first post, but to add a requirement to Harry being feminized, from an early point he begins being made to crossdress (starting with underwear, female robes and clothes, and growing into dresses, skirts and similar the more feminine and public his feminization is, I imagine it becomes more and more noticeable as he's at Hogwarts and the Weasleys don't exactly hide it very much

Guest Jeda27

Yes I do, I think the weasley's should gain possession of Malfoy after the end of the war as with both his parents dead and being heavily fined by the ministry for supporting the Dark Lord is nearly bankrupt and does a deal to sell his home and remaining possessions to raise money to Ginny and Harriet Potter, who due to the massive wealth of the potter and black families at their fingertips who buy it for a reasonable fee on behalf of the family. However in the various smallprint of the contract that Draco signs in order to sell the house unbeknown to him, that stipulate that he is also selling himself to the Weasley's as well as the house/property, will allow them to do anything to him and serve them in anyway they desire and that they can marry him to a bride/groom of their choice. By the time, Draco finds out about these conditions it's too late and he has already signed the contract and now at the mercy of the weasley's.

When this is happening, Ginny and Harriet are newly married and expecting their first child and draco as well as becoming the substitute fucktoy now that Harriet is pregnant and is ginny's wife and lover, although harriet will still have sex with other family members on special occasions. Draco is also given the job of being the potter's live in-maid to help out the pregnant couple. Can see the potters and ron taking a key role in feminising Draco as revenge for how he treated them during their years at Hogwarts and for being on the losing side of the war, as welkl as to help fill out the sexy French maid outfit that he has to wear, while at the potter residence.

Question; what happens when Sirius burst into Harriet's life at the end of third year, does he try and stop what the weasley's are doing to harry, but it talked down when harry informs him that it is his wish to becoming a girl and weasley's fuck toy or if that doesn't work, does mrs Weasley drugged his tea while he is waiting to meet his godson properly for the first time, so he falls into trance like state where she uses her skills at Legilimency to modify his mind, so that he is completely in agreement with what they are doing for his godson as it is the best thing for him and buys harry all the sexy clothes he needs to entertain his masters and show off his developing sexy female body

I certainly like the scenario mentioned above for Draco, I definitely imagine a higher level of exhibitionism, humiliation and especially SPH once Draco's signed the contract and in his own chastity belt as a measure of revenge.

While the issue with Sirius can go one way or the other depending on the writer's preference, I'd personally prefer the latter, I think it'd be difficult to convince him normally, but a mixture of legilimency and potions to alter Sirius to be on board with this, supportive and actively involved

I can see them including a little lust potion in the tea as well, so Harry services Sirius (or even Padfoot) during that meeting

Edited by No_1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.