Click Here!

Story cut off?

JayDee

Hi,

An anonymous reviewer has pointed out my story "The Taking of Felicia Hardy" is missing -

Story link:

http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600060544&chapter=1

I have checked on latest version of Firefox and the text cuts off after the author's note. I don't know what browser anonymous reviewer is using.

Story is in the misplaced category as when originally uploaded there wasn't a separate Marvel section.

Any idea what has caused this? I can confirm I didn't edit it myself (the last edited date of 2010 looks about right)

Edit - and can it be restored, or would I need to re-upload?

Thanks for your time.

Edited by JayDee

Hi DG thanks for advising - As you've mentioned 25 records, I've had a look and it's affected all the chapters of my 8 comics stories uploaded before 2015 so I'll have to pick this up to reupload later when I've got some more time! Just my luck to get the lion's share of the bug :)

Thanks again.

Well, there is a silver lining!

In the process of dl'ing the db from pre server upgrade, which will have the bulk of the affected records. The file is enormous, so...it's going to take me awhile to get in to where the actual chapter data is for any other affected stories.

• 3 months later...
Guest Harper

I am trying to read another story in a comics fandom that also got cut off. Basically, chunks of the first and second chapters are missing. I think it cuts off after the first paragraph of each. The story is old and I doubt the author is still active. I read the story in the last year and it was all there. How can I find the whole story again? The story is "To Break a Hero" by Jeshuea. The URL is http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600060344.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.