Click Here!

Kushina is Naruto's Toy/Bargaining Chip

Guest Koka

From an early age, Kushina has felt a sexual attraction to her son, simply being around him makes her unbearably horny.

She manages to wait it out until he hits puberty but by then the stress on her mind leads her to basically offer herself as his whore, she will do anything for him in exchange for being his sex toy and he takes advantage of that

He whores her out in exchange for favours, more training and the like, uses her himself and makes her seduce other women into letting him use them.

Manipulative, dark, sadistic and political Naruto is a bonus

Perfectly fine with most stuff (beast, bondage, humiliation, sex slavery and such) but please avoid snuff, necrophilia, scat and other really nasty shit.

Any other women can be in Naruto's harem. Naruto can have sex with Kushina however you want him to, just make her subservient to him completely

Naruto uses Kushina to gain more and more power, and she'll do literally anything for him, and find pleasure in obeying him.

The effect can be spread to other women if you want.

Her being his toy is kept secret to the public but becomes widely known to those he wants things from (he'll whore her out for everything from alliances, for example to get the Inuzuka as allies he'd let Tsume use her to satisfy the hounds or the Raikage use her to get Kumo's support in something, to small things, like giving her to the owner of a crowded restaurant for the night so he can book him and his friends a table, or letting a shopkeeper play out some fantasy with her in exchange for a discount in the future)

• 7 months later...
52 minutes ago, Guest theswapper said:

This story is kinda based around this idea

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296977279

If you have any ideas for characters/scenarios leave them in a review until a discussion thread is made

If you have any ideas for characters/scenarios, WAIT until a discussion thread is made. The review boards aren’t a polling site, and I’m sure no one wants a warning from a moderator.

Guest theswapper

I’m still waiting for apporval, if this is what it’s like for everyone signing up it’s no wonder no one posts in the registration required areas. I don’t think I’m going to bother with a thread tbh.

Why is this site so hostile towards authors who want to interact with their readers?

Understandable not to bother, the mods on this site get so up your ass about their ridiculous rules that do nothing but stifle authors and creators, and make the entire process more complicated and annoying while maintaining their smug sense of superiority

I’ll try and think of some scenarios, love what you’ve written so far

1 hour ago, Guest theswapper said:

I’m still waiting for apporval, if this is what it’s like for everyone signing up it’s no wonder no one posts in the registration required areas. I don’t think I’m going to bother with a thread tbh.

Why is this site so hostile towards authors who want to interact with their readers?

We’re actually very happy to have authors interact with readers. We just don’t want it happening on the review boards of the archive, when we have forum threads for this very purpose.

Forum registration, like archive registration, requires validation. Either the admins have not processed your registration yet, or you haven’t responded to the validation email. I will say that one of the things that can delay a registration is incomplete information, like not including your archive url. I can’t check that if you’re logged in as a guest. If you’d posted from the forum account you created, I could check for you.

If you have any questions as a new member, please ask. We’re always happy to answer. 

• 5 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.