Click Here!

When It's Love Review Replies and Discussion

DrunkenScotsman

Actually Remi and Rogue are not one of my preferred pairings. From this series it was actually Jubilee and Wolverine; I felt the characters had developed a report that would likely lead to something when she was an adult. Also they kinda have the Beauty and the Beast vibe.

As for my favorite pairing in the X universe, it has to be Xmen evolution Rogue and Kitty. But I also like Tabby and Amara as well as Rhan and Wanda. But I'd also like to see X 23 with just about anybody; maybe with another couple like Bobby and Jubilee. Yeah that would be awesome!

Jubilee/Wolverine? Blech. I love Jubilee, but I really don't like Wolverine all that much.

Bobby/Jubes, Amara/Tabby from Evolution... I seem to recall having used those pairings in a story not too long ago... ;) (I know you read and enjoyed it. I'm joking.)

Sorry that Rogue/Gambit isn't your cup of tea. Please don't feel obligated to read a story featuring a pairing you dislike just because I wrote it; I promise I won't be offended. :D

I wouldn't read it if I wasn't enjoying it. I do love Rogue, and Gambit is a good and funny character. I just never really liked the two of them together but who knows maybe you will change my mind. :D

And yes you did do a Bobby Jubilee story, I read it and enjoyed it very much. I was hoping that I might inspire you to do a sequel where Jubilee surprises Bobby with a threesome ie X 23, maybe a double or nothing kind of bet?

Edited by Aysha c.c.

I really want a story with X 23 or Eve as I have named her. I just think that the X Men evolution version of X 23 is really cute and sexy. I love her petite size, green eyes, skin and hair color, it all just makes her really hot and on top of that you add in her social inexperienced, and tough girl personality, and I think you could come up with a compelling story. I know you said you didn't like her because you thought they came up with her for the show just to put in a Wolverine type character for the other kids to play with, but as you found out she is a mainstream character from the comic books as well as Wolverine and the X Men. So you can overcome that right?

I could overcome it if I found the character at all interesting. :P

More seriously, though, something that far out of my usual play area would need for me to have a seriously compelling story hook. Maybe one day I'll have an epiphany for an X-23 story. Stranger things have happened - I had a dream a few months ago about Emma Frost that spurred me to put together an outline of an Emma-centered story in Evolution (which I know has been done a few times before, but I promise mine will be a unique take on the character).

• 2 months later...

After an inexcusably long wait, new chapter is up! I apologize profusely for the extended period between updates; the end of this semester was absolutely brutal, to the point that I didn't even turn my grades in until right before the deadline (I usually have them in the day of the final or the day after; this time around it was 5 days). I wanted to thank everyone for your reviews and encouragement, as well as welcome any new readers, such as Ella and Fostersb.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.