Click Here!

The site is a mess!

Aysha c.c.

None of the stories are in their subdomains if you click on the subdomain you get the entire domain everything for example if you go to DC and you click on Teen Titans you still get everything from DC. If you go to anime and click on Rosario + vampire you still get everything from the anime domain! It's really frustrating!

This is happening on both chrome and on Internet explorer.

Also I used to be able to monitor my stories, from, how many hits it got to how many reviews they had, just by going to stories written and clicking on the demand the story was in and then all the stories I'd written for that domain popped up and I could see the number of hits and the number of reviews but now it just says read reviews and doesn't give the numbers; that is also very frustrating!

First of all, this more correctly belongs in the ARCHIVE tech support forum, since it's the archive you're complaining about. The forum's just ducky, thank you so much.

Secondly, in case you've missed what's been going on, an upgrade to the site caused the archive to experience issues bad enough to call for an emergency rewrite of the code. I want you to note the word "emergency" very carefully. This was not planned, and certainly DG and our coder manta did not plan on spending a collective 30 hours writing code frantically to get the site up and running, albeit with some necessary disabling of certain features. Those features will be brought back on line once DG has finished the current clean-up of all the character sets left behind by the idiots who were allowed free reign in the database years ago.

The stories are in their subdomains. I went to Anime > +M to R > Rosario Vampire. I found, gee, Rosario Vampire stories. But in case that was a fluke, I went to Comics > DC 'Verse Cartoons - Teen titans, and I got the categories. I didn't want to assume which category you wanted, but they're all there. Try clearing your browsers' caches and histories, and then closing and restarting them. Make sure your Java is up to date, and that Chrome has had a chance to update. Please take Explorer out back and shoot it. Even Microsoft has pulled the plug on it.

Then I would like you to read this thread, and this thread.

For a godsbedamned fiction archive, nobody ever reads the godsbedamned announcements. It's really astonishing.

I think I see what he's talking about. Until you click on the POSTING category link, you see the entire latest listing. That's honestly not a big deal. So, you click in to your posting category, and the only stories listed are those within that posting category. I expect that yes, there'll be some refinement of the listing, but bear in mind that all of this is very much a work in progress at the moment. First, we make things work. Then we refine how they work. See?

I understand that you're having problems that are going to take time to fix I just wanted you to be aware of the problem, now I just tried again I went to DC and then I clicked on Teen Titans and this is what popped up:

(the only story that is Teen Titans is the first one listed.)

Raven's Dark Disire -:- By : Harem-Lover-26 -:- Published : February 15, 2016

Updated : February 15, 2016 10:51 pm -:- Rated : Adult ++ -:- Chapters : 1 -:- Reviews : 0 -:- Cat Pokes : 178

Located : DC Verse Cartoons - Teen Titans > General

Raven losses control of herself after movie night and seeks out Starfire 3Plus,Anal,Bi,Bond,COMPLETE,CR,Exhib,Fingering,Rape

The Intimacy Pod -:- By : MarvelMaster616 -:- Published : February 14, 2016

Updated : February 14, 2016 8:28 am -:- Rated : Adult ++ -:- Chapters : 1 -:- Reviews : 0 -:- Cat Pokes : 341

Located : DC Verse Comics > Superman

On Krypton, lovers used special devices called Intimacy Pods in which they shared their passions to the utmost. During their latest date night, Clark and Diana decide to test one out. M/F,Oral

Romance & Erotic Comics -:- By : Victor2K -:- Published : December 22, 2011

Updated : February 12, 2016 3:39 pm -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 88 -:- Reviews : 1 -:- Cat Pokes : 14285

Located : Comics > General- Misc

Do you remember those old romance comics that your parents read? So, see their naughtiest side 3Plus, Bi, DP, F/F, Fingering, HJ, Inc, M/M, OC, Other, PWP, SI, Solo, Oral, M/F, WIP

Girl of Steel -:- By : megamatt09 -:- Published : May 17, 2015

Updated : February 12, 2016 11:58 am -:- Rated : Adult ++ -:- Chapters : 51 -:- Reviews : 2 -:- Cat Pokes : 17462

Located : DC Verse Comics > Superman

Kara has to step up to take the mantle of her cousin after the consequences of the final battle with Lex Luthor. Good thing she has friends and a good support network, because she’s going to need it. 3Plus, Anal, Bond, D/s, F/F, Fet, Fingering, MiCD, Spank, WIP

Nocturnal -:- By : megamatt09 -:- Published : November 8, 2015

Updated : February 11, 2016 12:30 pm -:- Rated : Adult ++ -:- Chapters : 13 -:- Reviews : 2 -:- Cat Pokes : 8822

Located : DC Verse Comics > Batman

Nightwing undergoes life-altering changes after a runaway encounter on the subway train in Gotham City. Nightwing/Multi. 3Plus, Anal, Bond, D/s, Dom, F/F, Fingering, GB, HJ, M/F, Violence, WIP, Xeno

Laughter in the Dark -:- By : FlameWolf -:- Published : September 6, 2015

Updated : February 10, 2016 4:34 am -:- Rated : Adult ++ -:- Chapters : 17 -:- Reviews : 1 -:- Cat Pokes : 2993

Located : DC Verse Movies > Dark Knight, The

When Marie gets handed Joker's case file, she ends up with a little more than she can handle. Will the Joker manage to break her or will she be able to escape unscathed? Abuse, Angst, BP, D/s, M/F, OC, Rape, Violence, WIP

DC Shorts -:- By : KoKoa_B -:- Published : July 13, 2012

Updated : January 31, 2016 8:07 pm -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 3 -:- Reviews : 7 -:- Cat Pokes : 3409

Located : DC Verse Comics > Justice League

A collection of one shots and drabbles related to DC Comics. 3Plus, BDSM, Bond, D/s, Dom, Fingering, M/F, M/M, NoSex, OC, Other, PWP, S&M, SI, Spank, Voy

Rooftop -:- By : justalilwriter -:- Published : January 25, 2013

Updated : January 31, 2016 6:40 am -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 8 -:- Reviews : 13 -:- Cat Pokes : 4133

Located : Comics > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

While attempting to seek a distraction from feelings of restlessness, Raphael very nearly gives himself and a fairly regular gal a heart attack via an unexpected rooftop meeting. (Raph/OC) Anthro, Fingering, HJ, M/F, OC, Oral, WIP

Dark Trio -:- By : sainmoth14 -:- Published : June 9, 2012

Updated : January 28, 2016 2:06 am -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 5 -:- Reviews : 1 -:- Cat Pokes : 2469

Located : DC Verse Cartoons > Young Justice

Three strange people break into a museum and the team is sent after them. The team encounters dark powers and the team gets hurt. Robin takes the most damage. A power is called a power that knows the dark, can the team handle the changes. 3Plus, Abuse, Anal, Angst, BDSM, B-Mod, CBT, D/s, DP, Exhib, Fet, Fingering, HJ, Humil, M/M, MCD, OC, Oral, Other, Rim, Solo, Spank, Toys, UST, Violence, Voy, WD, WIP

Hand of Power -:- By : sainmoth14 -:- Published : January 28, 2016

Updated : January 28, 2016 1:52 am -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 3 -:- Reviews : 0 -:- Cat Pokes : 195

Sequel to Hand of Curse and the third installment from Hand of Poison. Superboy worries as the prediction of Robin's death hangs overhead, and Savage calls upon an organization more dangerous than the light. Sequel to Hand of Curse Anal, Angst, B-Mod, COMPLETE, D/s, Exhib, H/C, HJ, Hum, Humil, M/M, MiCD, Minor2, OC, Other, TF, Violence

Hand of Curse -:- By : sainmoth14 -:- Published : August 11, 2012

Updated : January 26, 2016 8:18 am -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 3 -:- Reviews : 0 -:- Cat Pokes : 2968

Kid Flash brings a souvenir he shouldn't and brings down a curse upon the base, now no one can leave. Sequel to Hand of Poison Anal, Angst, B-Mod, D/s, Fet, Fingering, H/C, HJ, M/M, Oral, Other, Solo, TF, Toys, UST, Violence, WAFF, WIP

Moving On With Life -:- By : Victor2K -:- Published : May 19, 2011

Updated : January 20, 2016 3:02 pm -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 1 -:- Reviews : 1 -:- Cat Pokes : 2597

Located : DC Verse Cartoons > Batman: The Animated Series

When Selina Kyle's assistant meets Rupert Thorne's right hand, only love can come from this F/F, Oral, Toys

Beckoning Lyght -:- By : KoKoa_B -:- Published : July 27, 2012

Updated : January 19, 2016 1:56 am -:- Rated : SFW -:- Chapters : 13 -:- Reviews : 3 -:- Cat Pokes : 2090

Located : DC Verse Cartoons > Justice League

Part 2 of Speed of Lyght. Tabitha Lyght faces her new responsibilites without the Martian Manhunter. COMPLETE, MC, M/F, MiCD, NoSex, OC, Preg, SI

Spicing Things Up -:- By : msparx -:- Published : October 12, 2015

Updated : January 18, 2016 8:22 pm -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 2 -:- Reviews : 1 -:- Cat Pokes : 2715

Miss Martian secretly gets Superboy worked up in the shower D/s, F/D, HJ, M/F, WIP

Captured -:- By : Wingnut -:- Published : March 26, 2014

Updated : January 12, 2016 1:54 am -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 18 -:- Reviews : 31 -:- Cat Pokes : 33915

Located : DC Verse Comics > Batman

Poison Ivy has captured Robin for her amusement, getting Harley's help in breaking her new pet. Abuse, Angst, BDSM, D/s, Humil, M/F, M/s, Oral, Rape, WIP

Forbidden Desire -:- By : KoKoa_B -:- Published : September 28, 2013

Updated : January 2, 2016 10:28 pm -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 12 -:- Reviews : 5 -:- Cat Pokes : 3340

Located : DC Verse Cartoons > Justice League

The Martian Manhunter J'onn J'onzz and Dr. Jamila Lindsey have a torrid affair. Anal, Fet, Fingering, Light Dom, M/F, OC, Oral, SI, Solo, Tent, Voy, WIP, Xeno

Little Orphan Annie and the Affluenza Epidemic -:- By : NecroNOMNOMicon -:- Published : January 2, 2016

Updated : January 2, 2016 7:59 pm -:- Rated : SFW -:- Chapters : 1 -:- Reviews : 0 -:- Cat Pokes : 140

Located : Comic Strips > Little Orphan Annie

Little Orphan Annie: source of the scourge of affluenza! NoSex, ChallengeFic, Oneshot

Another Light -:- By : MTL -:- Published : January 2, 2016

Updated : January 2, 2016 5:46 pm -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 1 -:- Reviews : 1 -:- Cat Pokes : 334

Located : DC Verse Television > Flash

Linda wishes Iris would see her as more than a friend. Little does she know Iris does, but when things get crazy she finds out. This story takes place during Season 2. Angst, F/F, Fingering, Oral

A Love Worth Fighting For -:- By : Roninjedi -:- Published : December 31, 2015

Updated : December 31, 2015 1:11 pm -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 1 -:- Reviews : 2 -:- Cat Pokes : 1567

Located : DC Verse Comics > Justice League

A romantic SM/WW fic to make up for what an asshole i made Superman in my Rebirth series. Superman decides its time to tell Diana how he feels but Athena gets in the way. COMPLETE, D/s, Oneshot, Oral

Dark Arrow -:- By : msparx -:- Published : December 13, 2015

Updated : December 13, 2015 2:50 am -:- Rated : Adult + -:- Chapters : 1 -:- Reviews : 0 -:- Cat Pokes : 1401

During her time spying on the Reach, Artemis becomes hornier than she's ever felt before, and surprises a certain Atlantean with hot shower sex... Anal, COMPLETE, D/s, DP, Oral

That's what I was talking about. Before, when you clicked in to a top level category, all you saw was subcategories, no story listing AT ALL. Now, instead, you see the latest, UNTIL you go the first posting category. That's actually the way it's supposed to work. The Teen Titans category you clicked in to is a TOP LEVEL category, non posting. All you would see would be the next level of categories down, in the old script. Now, the next level of categories is to the left in the menu, and the latest listing still displays, UNTIL you click in to the next level category.

Maybe visuals will help.

Go to Comics:

Comics_Main_Page.jpg

You see Teen Titans. Choose that:

Comics_Choose_category.jpg

As DG noted, you are still seeing the full Latest Stories page, and will until you pick your category:

Comics_Category_Chosen.jpg

Now you will see only Teen Titans - General stories.

Does this help?

Edited by BronxWench

Maybe it's because I'm using my smartphone but I am NOT seeing that

( back to DC verse cartoons - Teen Titans)

Instead it shows:

Categories

<< Back to Index

AU/AR-Alternate Universe-Alternate Reality

Crossovers

General

Round Robins

FemmeSlash - Female/Female

Het- Male/Female

Slash - Male/Male

Threesomes/ Moresomes

And you need to pick one of those categories to get past that main index. Once you choose, you'll see only Teen Titans in that category, like all Teen Titans FemmeSlash. But you need to actually CLICK that category link on the left. Give it a try.

It doesn't matter if you're accessing the site on a desktop, laptop, tablet, phablet, or smartphone. The sequence remains the same. Select Subdomain, select subcategory, and then if applicable, select the category level required.

In Anime, it would be Anime > +M to R > Rosario Vampire. Until you click the link for Rosario Vampire, you'll see the main subdomain index of latest stories, instead of the formerly blank screen.

Edited by BronxWench

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.